sabertooth vs. the lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
sabertooth- wolverine villain

vs

the lizard- spiderman villain

Jose123
Lizard. if this the one without the adamantium

Lizard even with the adamntuim.

spideycarnage
the lizzard may have a lil advantage in strenght, but i give this fight to sabertooth, sabertooth is still one of the better hand to hand fighters around, and he can outsmart lizzard in the fight.

Jose123
Originally posted by spideycarnage
the lizzard may have a lil advantage in strenght, but i give this fight to sabertooth, sabertooth is still one of the better hand to hand fighters around, and he can outsmart lizzard in the fight.

true

thesilverspider
Well sabretooth isn't known as a strategic fighter.Plus the lizard is pretty clever himself.Lizard wins 7/10

spideycarnage
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Well sabretooth isn't known as a strategic fighter.Plus the lizard is pretty clever himself.Lizard wins 7/10

sabertooth seems not to be a strategic fighter, but he was trained by the Foreigner, and the CIA. And he still gives wolvie a run for his money. he also more quicker than the lizzard.

thesilverspider
sabertooth seems not to be a strategic fighter, but he was trained by the Foreigner, and the CIA. And he still gives wolvie a run for his money. he also more quicker than the lizzard.
Yea and Wolverine has mastered every martial arts in the world.Have you seen him use any of it?.........NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabretooth in character would just go all out with slash slash slash and that's it.Lizard wrecks sabretooth he has an advantage in every category.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.