Lucifer & Michael & Living Tribunal & Phoenix force vs these badmother lover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Lucifer & Michael & Living Tribunal & Phoenix force and spectre. all these characters are at 110% power. they have been given an order to destroy this two character. is there full power able to stop the moght of the BAtgod and wolverine.

Lucifer & Michael & Living Tribunal & Phoenix force and spectre vs BATMAN AND WOLVERINE

Mider
sorry pall but when these guys are done with batgod and wolvie it will be a terror just to think of what was done to them big grin have a nice day.

supremthor
i think batgod and wolverine win this no problem

GODSCRIBE
woooo you are one corny mutha****a.

Ex11B
This is what I do everytime someone puts ANYONE against the awesome combined power of Batgod and Wolvergod eek! ..Thank god you didnt add the Hulk Killer Humanoid,right Betageuze stick out tongue

Superherovandal
Batgod uses he hypomorphic Batkick that breaks the omniverse and sends them to Arkham to play poker with the Joker.

complexbrother
^^^ Please tell me where you got your sig gif from .

and oh yea Batgod and Wolvie become bookends in Lucifer's home . (but they kill everyone else)

JohnR
Batman and Wolverine win this. Luckily Batman has protocols in place for such an event.

Here's how it goes down.

As the five cosmic entities approach Earth, alarms go off in the Batcave. Batman realizing that he is outmatched for the first time in his life, sets into motion the dreaded Wolverine Gambit.

Using a JLA transporter keyed to allow travel between the DC and Marvel Universes, Batman transports Wolverine to the DC Universe.

Batman: You know why you're here?

Wolverine: I'm not stupid, bub. Let's do this.

Lucifer, Michael, the Living Tribunal, Phoenix, and the Spectre materialize within the Batcave.

The Living Tribunal and Spectre speaking as one: For repeated violations of the Law of Reasonable Suspension of Disbelief, The One Above All! (The Presence!) has ordered your removal from Continuity.

Lucifer (to Michael): Let's go.

Michael: God has ordered ...

Lucifer cutting Michael off: Look behind the giant penny.

Michael: Ah ...

Lucifer and Michael disappear from sight as Superman steps out from behind the penny.

The Living Tribunal, Spectre, and Phoenix: No!! No!!!! No!!!!!!

Spectre: I've faithfully served the Presence!

Phoenix: What have I done to deserve this?

The Living Tribunal: I accept my fate.

With speed defying defying description, Superman lands haymaker after haymaker on the Spectre until the impossible happens and the Spectre falls!

Wolverine (to the Living Tribunal): I've been waiting a long time for this, bub!
Wolverine kicks the Living Tribunal in the crotch and lays him out with his best Lobo-busting punch.

The Phoenix confused by the carnage unleashed around her makes a fateful mistake and looks into Batman's eyes. Staggered by his fearsome presence and steely resolve, she stumbles backwards as Batman takes her out with a Bat-kick (TM).

Epilogue:

Wolverine (to Batman): What's the deal with the Big Blue Boy Scout? I thought our jobber auras could defeat anyone.

Batman: Against five of the most powerful entities in all comics? I figured our only chance would be in a Superman/Batman comic.

Superman: Glad to help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.