Ultimate Hero RPG ((Where Heroes are born and Legends die))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
((iight so I hope yall registered. imma start. and i hope you start with alot of information like I did below))

::Jacope X and Jacope II have gone through alot. They both been fightin really hard against many villains and have been with the titans for awhile until Jacope II was 18 and left the titans Jus like Jacope X. They left the city and are now wanderin the earth fightin any remaning evil that there is. Jacope II still misses eveyone even Aiko. Jacope x and Jacope II still muiss and love the part of there family that used to be with them and that wuz Tanya. Could this be the time Lord Codac would return to earth to fight Jacope X and Jacope II till the death? Jacope X and Jacope II were right now in the Andes Mountains. They had no where to go and were kinda lost::

Jacope II: Well, now wut? This is so stupid, why the hell are we even here for

Jaocpe X: Same reason why we in the other parts aiight, yo this is aint gonna go right if we jus look for some hero and help us, that aint gonna help. Now were up azgainst even harder and more personal. Think abou the word personal aiight?

Jacope II: Nah it gonna be that way anymore, since we the only ones together ansd no one else, we gotta stick together and agree on each other. This aint a one man thing, dogg.

::Jacope X thinks about it::

Jacope X: OK! wut you wanna do

::Jacope II was glad that that his father woud understand and he came up wit ideas. They both left the Andes Mountains and then were on there way to X-realm::

JacopeX
((......))

star_light
camille makeing her way doun the dark allys. Her ears where up she listen for noise in the dark he body swad her left hand softly brushed her holder for her sword . She kept thinking about her sister kathy she hated her so much she felt like to kill her know. she was a hafe and she was a full demon . Camille's blue water rat clouthing blow in the wind as she walked doun the allys.

star_light
(((sory for douple post i didnt see that we where supposed to do that dang))

JacopeX
((do wut?))

star_light
((a lot of info ))

JacopeX
(( oh, yea well thats how youre suppose to start wink ::

star_light
((i just rembered that no expression ))

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II were on their way back to the city. They went over there because they jus wanted to check wut was goin on there. It felt suspicious and all::

star_light
camille sat on a bilding looking doun at the people the air smelt no sine of danger. her puple hair and her pink hair was up some fell in her face the wind had drow stronger . siting her her blue water rat blue in the wind. her soft clouthing was a deep blue like deep blue water. the clouthing had pertened her for many years agenst her sister kathy.

Faroth
Ed and Al were walking into a new town that they've never been to before.

Al: Hey big brother, where do you think we are?
Ed: Hm, I don't know... You're the one who led the way!
Al: You always blame things on me!
Ed: Well, you're always- Hey, look up on that building. Some sort of... cat?
Al: Don't tell me you're going to try and eat it, Ed.
Ed: Well, I am hungry...
Al: Don't even think about it. There's a resteraunt over there, let's go.

Ed and Al had just gotten out of a fight with a man named Scar. Scar had taken Ed's automail arm, and had almost killed him, but they managed to escape, and they got Ed's arm fixed.

JacopeX
::Jacope x and Jacope II both landed on the street after flyin for awhile. They both sat down on the sidewalk. Its kinda weird that there like this doin nothin when there one of the best fighters in the world. Jacope X and Jacope II both look around for anyone. They obht were eating there subs, drinkin cola, and Talkin about funny things:::

star_light
Originally posted by Faroth
Ed and Al were walking into a new town that they've never been to before.

Al: Hey big brother, where do you think we are?
Ed: Hm, I don't know... You're the one who led the way!
Al: You always blame things on me!
Ed: Well, you're always- Hey, look up on that building. Some sort of... cat?
Al: Don't tell me you're going to try and eat it, Ed.
Ed: Well, I am hungry...
Al: Don't even think about it. There's a resteraunt over there, let's go.

Ed and Al had just gotten out of a fight with a man named Scar. Scar had taken Ed's automail arm, and had almost killed him, but they managed to escape, and they got Ed's arm fixed.

camille growled madly at them . growling to tell them to stand there ground she ment what she growled(((lol))) she standed up her dark blue water rat clouthing blow in the wind so did her hair. she looked at them .

JacopeX
::Jacope x and Jacope II get up from the sidewalk and start walkin. They had no where to go and didnt know where the hell they were going. They both go to a empty field and see that the sky grew darker and darker. They both weere gonna spend the night there. They both made somethin to rest there head and made a fire. They both were talkin about and arguing about were to go. They didnt know where anyone wuz and were Elfen adn Mufang were anyway. Jacope X and Jaocpe II fell asleep and thought about going to the galaxy the next day.::

Thunder Fox
scott has been wandering around the city for hour he wasn't really looking foward to the tornament but was determined to get even with someone.......

JacopeX
::Jaocpe X gets up during midnight and decides to go into the woods,. He was gonna go and see somethin for the first time, a ghost::

Faroth
Ed saw the cat-like creature.

Ed: Umm, Al, I think we'll be having to fight it afterall...
Al: Look Ed we're almost at the resteraunt, it's right over-
Ed: No! Look!

Ed pointed at the creature, and Al saw it.

Al: I think it's mad at us!
Ed: Don't worry, I've dealed with a chimera just like that creature, remember? Now, get ready!

Ed clapped his hands together and transmuted a blade out of his auto-mail arm.

Thunder Fox
(who me?)

Faroth

Thunder Fox
(oh okay sorry i'm tired and really tweaked today) scott had seen ed and all out of the corner of his eye and stopped " is something wrong you two" looking at all and ed he was about as big as al was (i think)

JacopeX
::Jacope X goes back where hes suppose to rest and falls asleep. The next day They both got ready to go to X-realm::

star_light
Ed saw the cat-like creature.

Ed: Umm, Al, I think we'll be having to fight it afterall...
Al: Look Ed we're almost at the resteraunt, it's right over-
Ed: No! Look!

Ed pointed at the creature, and Al saw it.

Al: I think it's mad at us!
Ed: Don't worry, I've dealed with a chimera just like that creature, remember? Now, get ready!

Ed clapped his hands together and transmuted a blade out of his auto-mail arm.

camille jumped doun it wasnt a perrfet ladninding hr feet hit the ground and she had her hand on the ground to push her self up.

camille:you are no going to eat me!!!!

sanded before the 2 her dog ears twithed to hir if any wepons where going to be pulled out.

Mr Brightside
After escaping the laboratory, Sparrow enters a forest and rests under a tree. "Where did those other people from the laboratory go? They must have escaped a different way or perished in the fire."

JacopeX
::Before they left, Jacope X went to the city to go buy an engine. Jacope X was walkin through the city lookin around people waving at him. Jacope X feels so infamous but really, hes very famous around people in this city::

Faroth
Ed raised the blade coming out oh his auto-mail arm.

star_light
hiring the blade she jumped back her hand on her sword looking him mad in thn eye. growling a deep mad growl

Tails x 20
Kage stood silently on a roof. Kage looked down scanning the for any danger. Kage crouched down low looking around. Kage turned around. Kage turning his whole body around. Kage started running jumping from roof to roof.

JacopeX
::Jacope II was still walkin in the. Them orning look so great and felt good but in some other way, somethin dosent feel right. He goes in a market and walks into a cafe to get some cofee. He drank it all and walks out. He loks around checkin if anyone wauz gonna do any crimes. Crime decreased in cities everywhere now that heroes are everywhere::

Tails x 20
Kage stopped slideing from running too fast. Kage looked down over the cafe, kage seeing someone. Kage stood over the ledge looking down. Kage flipped over the edge, kage hanging on to the brick walls.

Faroth
Ed: Maybe if we make a run for it...
Al: Right behind you!

They both ran off as fast as they could.

MrCurt061430
"Ok, even my mind powers won't tell me. What in the world is going on here?"

JacopeX
::Jacope X got tired of waiting so he went to go look for Jacope II. They both met up at the docks right near the river. Thery both talked for awhile::

Tails x 20
Kage folloed jacob II finding jacob X. Kage's eyes getting wide. Kage saying to himself. "There!." Kage jumped from under the water onto land. Kage stood there silently, with his head titled with no expression.

JacopeX
::Jacope X all of a sudden sees Kage::

Jacope X: oh crap...could it be...

star_light
Ed: Maybe if we make a run for it...

They both ran off as fast as they could.

runing be hind them her claws out

camille: you want to eat me !!! ill eat you first!!!!

((she wount eat them yuck that would be sick ))

Faroth
Ed turned around.

Ed: We'll have to face this thing, I guess!
Al: Ok!

They both got into their fighting stances.

MrCurt061430
"Is that you Jacope?"

Tails x 20
Kage stood there,putting his hands to his face slowly. Kage waited for a reaction, kage crouching. Kage breathed slowly letting out sigh of joy. Kaage closed his eyes tightly trying to bring out some of his power. Kage opening his eyes, kage's eyes now black and red and circular.

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II looks at both Kage and Ice. They were shocked to finally see them after a year. They both run to them both givin them props::

Jacope x: Yo wut up, man, its been a year

Jacope II: Yo Kage wutz up

Tails x 20
Kage pushed his hands staight out into jacob II's face. Kage watching him flying back, kage ran appeared behind him. Kage kicking jacob II in the spine kage then jumped in the air. Kage spinning punching jacob x.

star_light
Ed turned around.

Ed: We'll have to face this thing, I guess!
Al: Ok!

They both got into their fighting stances.

camille:im not a thing!! im a hafe dog demon!!!

she jumped back and pulled her sword turning it small to realy big((like inuyashas sword ))

MrCurt061430
"I don't think Kage feels like talking to you guys..."

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II both fell back but they both kickup and got into fighting postion. Jacope X turns into Jacope XXXX and Jacope II turns into Jacope XXX jr.::

Tails x 20
Kage's eyes normal again. Kage smiled and started laughing. "Still weak as usual or i just got stronger!" Kage yelling.

JacopeX
Jacope XXXX: Yo, im a whole new transformation, and now its time for you to go down

Jacope XXX jr.: Kage wut the hell...

Tails x 20
"Hey just a joke man trying to see if i got stronger!" Kage still yelling kage running over to jacob II and jacob X. Kage patted them on the shoulder. "So what's been up been a whole year long time!" Kage smileing.

MrCurt061430
"If that was a joke Kage, it was not funny!"

JacopeX
::Jacope XXXX turns back into Jacope X and Jacope XXXjr. turns back to Jacope II::

Jacope x: nothin much. jus training for the last threat which is comin. Man evwer since i left the titans, me and Jacope II have been goin out on our own

Tails x 20
"Me too i left about a year ago. About two weeks after you guys left. It wasn't the same with out you guys and i went to train with my grandpa." Kage smileing.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by JacopeX
::Jacope XXXX turns back into Jacope X and Jacope XXXjr. turns back to Jacope II::

Jacope x: nothin much. jus training for the last threat which is comin. Man evwer since i left the titans, me and Jacope II have been goin out on our own

"Same here, I haven't gone solo for a while."

JacopeX
::Jacope II looks at ice::

Jacope II: Hey ice, wut you been up to

MrCurt061430
"Pretty much everything I've been upto before I joined the Titans, killing Evil wherever I find it."

Tails x 20
Kage walked over to a tree. Kage leaned on the tree. "So you guys want to start a new hero's group again? Just us?" Kage waiting for a answer. Kage started to stratch the tree, kage peeling off bark.

JacopeX
::Jacope x and Jacope II looked at each other thinkin about it. They didnt know if they wangted to be a group again like the old days::

MrCurt061430
"Well, it was great seeing you guys again...keep in touch with me if you guys do decide on becoming a group again."

JacopeX
::Jacope x and Jacope II wave btye to Ice and look at Kage::

Jacope X: wil see, until next time

::They both start to fly away::

Tails x 20
Kage see ice walk away, kage seeing jacob X and jacob II flying away. Kage turned around and appeared next to ice. Kage continued walking beside ice. "Can a hang out with you for a while got nothing else to do ever sense my training was done?" Kage wating for a answer.

QuincE
(recap, where are you guys?)

JacopeX
((where in the streets talkin. We finally see each other after a year. We all used to be titans but nowe were all bny ourselves workin alone as heroes. We jus met up with each other as a reunion))

MrCurt061430
"Of course."

Tails x 20
Kage still beside, ice. "Can i hang out with you for a while!" Kage waited for a answer silently.

MrCurt061430
Originally posted by MrCurt061430
{To Kage}"Of course."

(Repost)

Tails x 20
(O ok.)

MrCurt061430
"So, what have you been up to?"

Tails x 20
"I've been training for a year!" Kage smileing and talking loud.

MrCurt061430
"That's good to hear..."

JacopeX
::meanwhile::

::Moufang and Elfen were in a spaceship at a planet somewhere. They were very frustrated that none of there plans worked. It was time to go to earth and finally fight::

MoufangL alright! its time to fight!

Elfen: Yea i agree, this is not workin jus havin people do our dirty work so will go and kill every hero on earth. Jacope X and Jacope II wont survive.

MrCurt061430

Faroth
Originally posted by star_light
camille:im not a thing!! im a hafe dog demon!!!

she jumped back and pulled her sword turning it small to realy big((like inuyashas sword ))

Ed and Al in unison: It can talk?!!
Ed: Well, I think it wants to fight anyways. Let's go!

Ed charged at Camille, and slashed at her with his blade. Al drew a transmutation circle, transmuted a staff, and also jumped at her.

star_light
camilles sword glowed a yellow to blind of humon eyes lifting it up ready to attack for tany thing that come near.

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II were on top of a building somewhere. Thery were on patrol and didnt want to fly to much so they looked around the city with very good eye sight::

QuincE
Ishida Uyruu sat in the classroom. His eyes were mysteriously hidden by the sunlights glint on his glasses. He had been sitting there for several minutes, working on his latest project. It was afterschool hours and he was in his favorite club - The Handicrafts club.

Ishida was the president of the club, and could sew better than anyone in the world. He had just finished re-sewing a little girls doll back together when Orihime opened the door and entered. Orihime was a very cute girl, but not so much on the brains. She had spirit powers, not unlike Ishida, but used them differently than he did. She was a popular girl, known mostly for her tremendous "gifts." She approached Ishida and began to talk in the somewhat annoying high-pitched voice.

"Ishida-kun, there is a rip in one of my dresses, do you think you could re-sew it later?" She asked, all smiles.

"Of course I can Inoue-san." Ishida said. After all, they had been in Soul Society together for a long time, and he had to protect her. That was after all of his friends were separated from one another.

She smiled at his comment and said "Rukia-chan was looking for us earlier, make sure you go talk to her okay?" smiling as she spoke.
"Ok." Ishida said.
"And have you seen Kurosaki-kun?" She asked another question as she stepped out the door.
"No i have not."
"Oh well, i wasn't really looking for him." She said leaving.

In his head, Ishida thought, "Inoue-San, dont you know it's obvious that you like Kurosaki?" He packed up his sewing kit, and slipped his messenger bag over his shoulder.

QuincE
(Ishida at school)

Mr Brightside
He comes to the city, amazed at the buildings and the humans(Which he has never seen before). He begins looking inside the shops.

JacopeX
::Moufang and Elfewn finally land on earth. They obth walk out oif the ship and look around the earth. They smiled as they took a look at it thinkin this was gonna be easy to take over jus like the other planets they taken over already::

Jacope X and Jacope II were on there flying to another building top because bird and segauls were landing there alot::

Phenoix12
At the Docks Phenoix Walks of a ship.
Phenoix; I need to Find Camille, She is the last one I need.

(If you want to know Y, sea my Enemies List)

Tails x 20
Kage looking at ice. "You ok you don't look good?" Kage still stareing at ice.

Phenoix12
Ed and Al in unison: It can talk?!!
Ed: Well, I think it wants to fight anyways. Let's go!

Ed charged at Camille, and slashed at her with his blade. Al drew a transmutation circle, transmuted a staff, and also jumped at her.
Phenoix Watches from a ally way.

star_light
camille jumped on the bilding high siting like a dog she itched like a dog she sratched her ear

Phenoix12
Phenoix Fly up behind her and takes out his sword's.

Tails x 20
Kage turning from ice, kage looking up seeing two people on a roof. Kage also seen two other people, wind swirled at the bottom of kage. Kage was lifted from the ground into the air, kage now seeing clearly 1 women and 1 men about to fight. Kage watched from a distance.

star_light
camille:what you want???
]
she had her claws out

JacopeX
::Moufang and elfen walk by people and kill them::

Phenoix12
Phenoix Did not answer he jest Attacked.

star_light
camille pulling out her sword she was going to go easy on him puting it away she jumped bilding to bilding away

Tails x 20
Kage turning his head watching the woman jump away. Kage turned back around seeing the men, kage senseing danger.

Phenoix12
Phenoix Shout a wave of Fire at her.

star_light
camille:why did he just attack??**talking to her self**

camilles blue water rat went back slowing her speed alittle.

Tails x 20
Kage landed on the tip of a roof, kage seeing the fire wave flying toward the women.

Phenoix12
Phenoix Flying after her Keeping away.

((If you want to know y see my enemies list))

JacopeX
::elfen sliced the fireball with her mind without even lookin::

Phenoix12
Phenoix Grabs her falling to the ally below.

Tails x 20
Kage seeing the fire wave disapear, kage turned toward elfen. Kage remembering everthing. "You!" Kage's eyes wider.

star_light
Originally posted by Phenoix12
Phenoix Grabs her falling to the ally below.

landing on her feet she helped him up

camille:whats your prob ??!!!!

JacopeX
Elfen: well, this is it. The part where you die..

Phenoix12
To make sure that she could not fight, Phenoix Threw her sword far away.

Tails x 20
Kage smiled. "Like you said train and i can kill you now i will kill you!" Kage yelling kage stared elfen in her eyes feeling no fear.

Phenoix12
My Prob?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Kage smiled. "Like you said train and i can kill you now i will kill you!" Kage yelling kage stared elfen in her eyes feeling no fear.

Elfen: youve become stronger and stronger havent you. Looks like youre ready. Ill be back

::Both Moufang and elfen dissapear::

star_light
Originally posted by Phenoix12
To make sure that she could not fight, Phenoix Threw her sword far away.

((dude im inuyasha well im a female of inuyasha no one cant pick my sword up ))

Phenoix12
((I Jest Did))

Tails x 20
(No only a full fledged demon can't pick up inuyasha's sword he's half human meaning he can pick up your sword.)

Phenoix12
((Ime Half Phenoix))

star_light
((whats that?? neaver herd of it ))

Phenoix12
((Its In the First season))

Phenoix12
Phenoix Starts Moving in for the Kill.

star_light
((of what??))

Phenoix12
((Is it about me or the sword))

Tails x 20
Kage apearred in the ally. Kage seeing them. "Hey!" Kage yelling.

star_light
((neaver mind))

camille: stop!!!!!**moveing out of the way *""why do you want to kill me!!!""

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II were weatching the fight from the really high building. They didnt want to interferre because they didnt even know them until they saw Kage::

Phenoix12
Phenoix; Your Race Killed my People.
((See my Enemies list for the full reason))

Phenoix12
Phenoix Moves Closer

Tails x 20
"Stop it!" Kahe yelling again louder.

star_light
camille:my race?? im just a hafe demon and i didnt kill no one so dont kill me!

Phenoix12
Phenoix:I Still want revenge.

Tails x 20
Kage turning his head to jacob II and jacob X. Kage turned his head back to them.

star_light
camille: you still shouldnt kill me but go a head kill me if you want i dont care i under stand that your up set i would be to **stands up strat*

Tails x 20
Kage still watching them.

Phenoix12
Phenoix; OK Then.
Phenoix Slashes her Arm.

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II smirk as they see her get her arm sliced off. They didnt know her but they hate demons. She one of the reasons why magic makes the worl chos. Magic is very illegal in his realm::

Tails x 20
Kage useing his speed flew toward them. Kage hit phoenix in the chest, kage watching him fly back.

Phenoix12
Phenoix; Now you Die
Phenoix Raises his swords up about to kill her.

Phenoix12
Phenoix Flys Back Into a Diner Called, "Mas Coffy Pot"

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II get pissed when phoenix dosent kill her. They nodded there head no. They wanted the demon dead::

Phenoix12
Phenoix; Ouch. !Gerrr!

Phenoix12
Phenoix; You Can't Kill me!!!

Tails x 20
"O well i'll trying." Kage said calmly with a serious face stareing phenoix.

JacopeX
::Jacope X whispered to himself "I could of course kill you" Jacope X smirkin on the building top::

star_light
camilles arm grew back

camille:what the ??!!**talking to her self*

Phenoix12
Phenoix; Die at the hands of my might.
Phenoix Fires a Fire wave at Kage Burring anythings in its path.

star_light
camille grabed her sword makeing it as a sheald for kage

JacopeX
::Jacope X and Jacope II both were impressed by there fighting.. They wondered if they would help them with Moufang and Elfen::

Phenoix12
Phenoix; Y won't you die. GERRRRAAAAAA
Phenoix Flies at her and brakes her shield.

Tails x 20
Kage pushed camille ahside. Kage hold his hands out, kage then moved his hands swiftly as if grasping the fire. Kage made it circular until it was a big ball of fire. Kage turning around kage pushed his hands forward the fire ball coming toward phoenix.

Phenoix12
Phenoix flyes right thru the fier unharmed

star_light
camilles sword broke her hair hung i her face cracking her nuckes

camille: kage run do you phoenix.

her eyes glowed red

Phenoix12
Phenoix grabs her and flyes up 100Storys and lets her fall.

Tails x 20
Kage stood there straight with his head tilted.

star_light
((your god moding phoenix. ))

Phenoix12
(( ???? ))

Tails x 20
Kage watched her fall. "You can land yourself!" Kage looking up to pheniox, kage apeared next to him. "Why do you want to kill her." Kage said calmly.

Phenoix12
Phenoix fiers 10 fier balls at once at her.

star_light
(( you went thouw fire with out geting hurt you brock my sword with out geting hurt now your killing my person?!))

Phenoix12
(( Ime Half Phenoix and its my fire))

star_light
((still its fire and you are killing my person!!))

Tails x 20
(His species is fire, so i would aspect him to go thru fire.)

Phenoix12
((some one will save you))

Tails x 20
(If she's dog demon she can just land or use her claws.)

star_light
((se cant land from comeing doun a 100 feet not even a demon only ones that canfly can servie that and he brock my sword with out geting hurt the sored is vary sharp))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>