Punisher Vs V vs Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
the Punisher vs V from v for Vendetta vs Marv from Sin City. There in Detroit so non of them have the home field advantage. They have 1 day prep.

Tassadar
If Punisher went to Detroit, he would bring his arsenal including sniper rifles and .50 cal machine guns, which neither V nor Marv could stand up against
V had years of prep in the movie and he still died
Marv does nothing with prep
Punisher is the master of prep among Marvel street levelers
Pun with prep = death to anyone not bullet and bomb proof

Rick/Genis
I don't quite understand why V is in this..

He's just a political Terrorist.

I don't see him as someone who should be matched up against anybody..

braz
V pwns.

jgiant
pun with prep will destroy these jokers...

GodMagnus25
Everything about Sin City and V for Vendetta is better than the Punisher. Movies or Comics. I don't really understand why V would be fighting these two, but i definatly think V would kick Frank's ass. As for Marv, i don't know, but the Punisher would certainly die a violent and painful death.

jgiant
Originally posted by GodMagnus25
Everything about Sin City and V for Vendetta is better than the Punisher. Movies or Comics. I don't really understand why V would be fighting these two, but i definatly think V would kick Frank's ass. As for Marv, i don't know, but the Punisher would certainly die a violent and painful death. your entitled to your opinion...but since sin city and v haven't been around for thirty years i won't take your word for it...plus your new here so i ll inform u that characters are matched up for no specific reason other than to see who members would think would win...and punisher would beat v and marv without prep...with prep is overkill...

braz
Originally posted by jgiant
your entitled to your opinion...but since sin city and v haven't been around for thirty years i won't take your word for it...plus your new here so i ll inform u that characters are matched up for no specific reason other than to see who members would think would win...and punisher would beat v and marv without prep...with prep is overkill...

true, Punisher DOES take this via armor piercing rounds.

jgiant
Originally posted by braz
true, Punisher DOES take this via armor piercing rounds. refer to punisher vs. v...and even if he didn't have the m60 he would win..v was killed by swat shooting him to death...his armor didn't cover his arms or legs...pun will hit him in those areas v will be usless...

Fast
Originally posted by Tassadar
If Punisher went to Detroit, he would bring his arsenal including sniper rifles and .50 cal machine guns, which neither V nor Marv could stand up against
V had years of prep in the movie and he still died
Marv does nothing with prep
Punisher is the master of prep among Marvel street levelers
Pun with prep = death to anyone not bullet and bomb proof

Umm... Marv did A LOT with prep when he fought Kevin. He realized he couldn't beat Kevin without it so went out on a shopping spree. Also Marv is seen taking a shit load of bullets and jumping out of buildings and that doesn't phase him at all.

BTW Kevin should'va massacred Marv.

K3VIL
Marv takes this.
Bullets?Useless, he can regenerate.
You gotta shoot him, point blank to the head and MULTIPLE times to stop him.
V is what, athlete level?Near peak human?
He ain't doing much too.
Marv will keep them busy with his guns, then leap in front of them and crush them through walls and walls.Both V and Punisher can't take as much Marv can dish out.It took multiple electrical discharge to kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.