superman,batman,bane Vs gladiator,juggernaut,ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
A match for Respect..
Takes place in a very large warehouse..
RULES...
1. They aint allowed to leave warehouse else they are out of match.

WHO WINS?? confused

spideycarnage
team marvel wins easily... im pretty sure that juggy can take out bane rather easily. and if theres no prep time batman gets fried by ironman two seconds into the match. after bane and batman are out of the picture gladiator ironman , and juggy can tag up on superman. Superman will give team marvel a run for their money, but since its faught in a warehouse(no ring out) he'll loose. Gladiator and ironman just have to hold superman down while juggy gets his free shots in...Superman gets toasts!

streekz
batman does get prep time

The Ion
Team Marvel wins without much trouble. Batman and Bane? blink

outarddwarf
juggernaut kicks the bejesus out of bane. how is bane even a challenge?

streekz
who wud be a match for juggernaut? bane is all i cud think of at time.

Knightfall93
Bane and Batman have brains, true. I reckon Batman uses gas stuff to slightly affect Juggy, then Superman melts up Iron Man's armour and then Gladiator aint so confident so Superman has time to grab Juggy and knock him outta the ware house. Batman is alive cos he keeps dodging but Bane's down! Gladiator finishes Batman as Supes deals with Jugs. G gets confident and has long fight with Supey but wins after hours! The best fight: Ion Green Lantern, Superman, Martaian Manhunter VS Iron Man, Rogue and Juggernaut.

golem370
Which Juggernaut?

streekz
well say ulitmate juggernaut cuz i think he cooler

GODSCRIBE
If it's classic Juggs, knock-out gas will have minimal to 0 effect on him. He didn't need to breath....at all.

Juggy can take both Bats and Bane alone while Supes gets doubled team by Stark and Glads. It's an unfair fight.

tiakocom
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
If it's classic Juggs, knock-out gas will have minimal to 0 effect on him. He didn't need to breath....at all.

Juggy can take both Bats and Bane alone while Supes gets doubled team by Stark and Glads. It's an unfair fight.

juggernaut do all the fighting and galdiator and iornman play poker

streekz
its 3 on 3 thats fair, if it unfair fight then they shudnt fight and run home to mommy..

outarddwarf
Ultimate Juggernaut is a pansy compared to the classic juggernaut if you seek to even the odds a little that would be a good start. probably not enough though.

superman420sexy
I don;t see why no one really takes superman's speed into consideration... could any of team marvel even be able to touch him let alone grab him or punch him? He is not some guy in a blue outfit.he can move over many times the speed of sound in under a second. in Earth's atmosphere he can't move lightspeed because he would get burnt up, but I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't see him moving except those on par with his speed. I hate how that's never really in his comics.....

superman420sexy
bump

newjak86
Originally posted by superman420sexy
bump Well Superman is fast but Juggs has managed to hit Thor before and other quite fast foes.
Gladiator isn't slow by any means and neither is Iron Man

NoFate007
Scales are off on this one. If Batman has prep he can take out Iron Man, but Bane isn't going to put up a fight against Juggernaut. Gladiator would be choosing the wrong person if he fought Superman, cause of that whole "confidence" thing. Fighting the guy who is basically dubbed "the hero" by tons of comics, he's not gonna be able to win. Bane's dead very fast, Iron Man can be taken out, and Gladiator. The question here is whether or not Batman has a way to get rid of Juggernaut with the help of Superman holding him back.

Possibility but chances are Juggernaut would get to Batman before Superman was done with Gladiator, since Bane would be dead too fast to stall. Batman gets killed by Juggernaut, and then its Juggernaut and Superman, and we've got a stalemate practically with a tip towards Juggs.

Tron
Wow, of all the many DC bricks to think of to be a challenge to Juggernaut, you think of Bane. Not trying to knock you or anything, just kinda dumbfounded by that.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tron
Wow, of all the many DC bricks to think of to be a challenge to Juggernaut, you think of Bane. Not trying to knock you or anything, just kinda dumbfounded by that.

which equals this is a dumbass match even I know that lmfao

streekz
i call it a learnin curve to all you know it alls out there.. laughing

thinkin about this match now i relise gladiator would probably win this on his own.. if you had juggernaut backin you in a fight you wud be confident so he must be buzzin with confidence with both juggs and ironman on his side.. oh wots that in corner of warehouse......its glowin green and oh look superman feelin sick sick well we all know wot that is..... evil face

superman420sexy
dude i understand gladiator has fought with Thor, but Thor is only capable of 150 mph running speed(his space flight is level 7 speed but he can only run at about 150 mph. Superman can get to speeds of mach 22 in less than seconds on earth, and up to/possibly past light speed once he is out of the atmosphere. His reaction timing is pretty much instant.) With his reaction time none of these guys would see him coming, honestly. He would be dissapearing and re-appearing). These guys don't have the immense superspeed which superman SUPPOSEDLY has , but I don't ever see him using it on the slower characters. If superman's powers were actually used to their potential.. I honestly think HE could win the fight on his own. I've seen ROGUE push back juggy before. For about 500 feet before she threw him through a wall, the force that is supposedly unable to be stopped once moving in a direction. Imagine someone with hundreds of times the strength she has that can move at superspeed could do.. im sure superman could tear through ironmans suit in seconds, and once that thing is out of his heart he is pretty close to dead. Gladiator would be next, and his speed wouldn't be any match for supermans. And imagine his confidence when he jsut saw ironman's suit getting ripped open. Superman would knock him out in seconds. After this he would procede to fight Juggy. It would take him a LONG time to beat him, but I doubt in that possible 20 minutes or so it could take, Juggy would even get one hand on him.

superman420sexy
Seriously though does any1 agree with me? Superman's superspeed might as well be taken out of his list of powers because he doesn't use it. Anyway some people might be like yeah he moves pretty quick sometimes, but there is a big difference between like 100 mph and mach 22(mach 22 = 7 486.38 m / s that is miles per second). Think about it Thor is 150 MILES PER HOURS running speed while superman, on Earth(dam atmosphere) is 7486 flipping miles per SECOND> Gladiator could NOT compete with that much of a speed difference! And if this fight took place in a no-atmosphere zone, superman could win honestly with a hand tied behind his back against all three because then, he could move lightspeed(299 792 458 m / s again miles per second) then the other people would be beaten down in seconds. Im not a fanboy despite my character name but im stating a pretty valid point

superman420sexy
man someone needs to come comment

superman420sexy
COMMENT!@@@@@@@@

superman420sexy
;;;

streekz
classic juggernaut's powers are magic and magic can hurt superman so if superman did get caught with just one punch it would not only knock him flyin it would make him bleed if it was a hard enough punch.

you do have a point about superman's speed..

Juntai
Originally posted by streekz
classic juggernaut's powers are magic and magic can hurt superman so if superman did get caught with just one punch it would not only knock him flyin it would make him bleed if it was a hard enough punch.

you do have a point about superman's speed.. It doesn't work that way, dude. Captain Marvel and Black Adam are both magically enchanted by gods, but their punches don't affect Superman more than anyone else of that caliber punching Superman.

superman420sexy
lol i thought I was gonna get flamed and called a fanboy but thank god someone actually sees my point. I don't think superman could beat every other comic book character(people like zeus could kill him pretty easily), I just think his speed needs to be taken into more consideration. And honestly iron man's strength has no effect on superman I would think. It would be like superman vs. a marvel sentinel kinda..

outarddwarf
Ironman>>>>>sentinal

superman wouldn't be able to use speed to that great of an advatage in this fight. they are trapped in a warehouse so not a whole lot of flight or running room. juggernaut could probably flail in a warehouse setting and eventually catch superman with a hit while being unaffected from his hits due to his force feild and durability. And show scans of rouge pushing around a non weakened, trying to stop her classic juggernaut that isn't PIS so the x-men survive!

streekz
Can someone tell wot the difference is between classic juggernaut and ultimate juggernaut?

all i know is that classic juggs is human and his powers come from magic and ultimate juggs is a mutant who was part of weapon x.

so is one powerful than other? cuz everyone says classic is better.
i would of thought they would of made ultimate juggernaut more powerful and better than classic. can someone clear this up for me please.

Bardock42
I don't see how Batman and Bane fit into the picture, at all. I mean Superman alright...but what can Bane and Batman do against any of them? Well maybe, jsut maybe Batman might have a chance with enough prep-time and special weapons and such to take out Iron Man. But except for that it actually would be the same if you asked Superman vs. Gladiator, Juggernaut and Iron Man.

streekz
I have found out the difference between classic juggs and ultimate juggs now so dont need the info anymore..

streekz
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Seriously though does any1 agree with me? Superman's superspeed might as well be taken out of his list of powers because he doesn't use it. Anyway some people might be like yeah he moves pretty quick sometimes, but there is a big difference between like 100 mph and mach 22(mach 22 = 7 486.38 m / s that is miles per second). Think about it Thor is 150 MILES PER HOURS running speed while superman, on Earth(dam atmosphere) is 7486 flipping miles per SECOND> Gladiator could NOT compete with that much of a speed difference! And if this fight took place in a no-atmosphere zone, superman could win honestly with a hand tied behind his back against all three because then, he could move lightspeed(299 792 458 m / s again miles per second) then the other people would be beaten down in seconds. Im not a fanboy despite my character name but im stating a pretty valid point

Hasnt gladiator got the ability to match supermans speed?
if he has got the confidence then he should be unbeatable in this match, would you be confident if you had juggernaut on your side????

streekz
Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't see how Batman and Bane fit into the picture, at all. I mean Superman alright...but what can Bane and Batman do against any of them? Well maybe, jsut maybe Batman might have a chance with enough prep-time and special weapons and such to take out Iron Man. But except for that it actually would be the same if you asked Superman vs. Gladiator, Juggernaut and Iron Man.

Maybe i over estimated batman and bane a little, batman and all characters would have prep time in this match.. would that change the outcome??

Bardock42
Originally posted by streekz
Maybe i over estimated batman and bane a little, batman and all characters would have prep time in this match.. would that change the outcome??

Oh I don't know the outcome. At all. I am not to familiar with marvel characters, Bane and Batman are only human though (human without a super exo-skelleton)

outarddwarf
i say iron man takes out batman and bane while gladiator and Juggernaut fight superman. Then ironman blasts at superman while the other two bash him and they take the win.

streekz
If any of the characters get thrown through any of the warehouse walls to the outside they would be out of this match so does that change your thoughts on juggernaut dominating? ive seen gladiator throw juggernaut as far as you could throw a baseball. so wouldnt superman be able to do the same? anyone of these guys could be thrown out of warehouse which could change the outcome. wacko

superman420sexy
yeah thats pretty acceptible streekz.. people just underestimate how fast superman is though goshhhh... I never heard of gladiator being near lightspeed... lol..

streekz
not sure how fast gladiator can go, if he cant match superman speed then that means some people sayin it unfair to dc dont relise the advantage superman has.

outarddwarf
juggs forcefeild would keep anyone from touching him to throw him out of the ware house. supes flies at super speed to catch juggs and throw him annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... oh, smacks into that forcefeild like a bird on a sliding glass door and is then grabbed and hurled out of the building. Bane then pisses himself and runs while batman prays his jobber aura takes effect.

venomslash
gladiator and juggernaut doesnt need iron mans ass to help them out.

venomslash
why the hell is batman there in the 1st place on the other team. he doesnt have any powers or nothing so he doesnt stand a chance one on with gladiator juggy or ironman.

streekz
would it be fair if he had batman battle armor and the batman begins batwheels?

outarddwarf
what would he do with the batmobile in a warehouse filled with big bodies all trying to kill each other?

streekz
Originally posted by outarddwarf
what would he do with the batmobile in a warehouse filled with big bodies all trying to kill each other?

Hide?? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.