Superman&TheHulk vs. Doomsday&Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
Out of these heavy hitter teams who gets the hand lifted?

Mordum
Doomsday and darkseid win easily. Then doomsday kills darkseid and everyone is happy. smile

Draco69
Originally posted by MattDay
Out of these heavy hitter teams who gets the hand lifted?

Superman & Hulk vs. JobberDay and Jobberseid? Curbstomp for the heroes.

Superman & Hulk vs. Doomsday and Darkseid. Curbstomp for the villains.

Tron
Cosign

supervenom
I don't know much about DC, but does the Omega Beams affect Super-Man at all?

Also, Doomsday is pretty much accustomed to Super-Man, so I doubt Super-Man will be able to affect Doomsday at all.

bigboygreen
Hulk and superman take it no prob.

Tron
I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you plan on giving a logical debate in Hulk's favor at some point?

leonidas
Originally posted by Tron
I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you plan on giving a logical debate in Hulk's favor at some point?

laughing

supes and hulk get their arses beat down. after one OE, its superman v dd and darkseid.

TheKahn
This is basically Doomsday and Darkseid vs Superman fight as, while Superman may be able to resist the Omega Beams to some extent, the Hulk cannot and thus he would be a non-factor. Two on one, the villains should win 10/10.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by TheKahn
This is basically Doomsday and Darkseid vs Superman fight as, while Superman may be able to resist the Omega Beams to some extent, the Hulk cannot and thus he would be a non-factor. Two on one, the villains should win 10/10.

Has Superman ever been hit by the Omega Beam? Because in the cartoon version,( laughing ) Darkseid seems to avoid it. He wants to humble Superman by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.