beast boy vs morph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twino143
morth must only turn in to animals.
I say beast boy.

Ultimate Rage
what is a "morth"?

golem370
good question.

Sixth_Winged
morth 10/10, for the sheer advantage of being invisible, phased and non-existant.

or beast boy 10/10, for not being able to touch him either

outarddwarf
beast boy because i know who it is!

King_Mungi
Nothing can ruin a thread more than a misspelled character name. He was probally trying to say Morph.

Sixth_Winged
He did and everyone can figure it out. It's just more fun this way youpi

complexbrother
Morph would win because he can become any animal plus he could mix the animals up if he choses to.

superman420sexy
Can morph change the size of the animal he becomes? Like could he become a giant ant?

Sixth_Winged
Can he even be hurt physically, exiles morph is pretty uber. He can even cover his body with spiky protrusions while morphing to another form.

superman420sexy
Could he turn into a giant flipping ant? Because if he could we all know how strong he would be for his size

Sixth_Winged
Probably since he's an omnimorph.

Tron
Edited

twino143
so Wat if its spelt wrong.

ScarletSpider
Yes. He could turn into a human sized ant. If it would alter his strength level, I don't know.

King KAM
All i remember of morph is from when i was a little kid in the second xman episode when they are fighting sentinels, and he says , "Wolverine Pull Back!" and then gets blasted and supposedly killed by the sentinel

superman420sexy
A human sized ant would be able to lift up two cars(saw it on animal planet's most extreme lol). If he could make it the size of like the empire state building, THEN HE WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.