I miss The X-Files!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Shadow Z
The week before I had to come back to university me and my older brother (known here as kanis) went through some old videotapes that had the X-Files on and we spent the entire week watching them. I realised then how much I'd missed watching it, the creatures, the strong sci-fi/horror themes running through it. Anyone else not watch it anymore and miss it?

Koala MeatPie
I don't miss it scince they moved the entire set / gfilming and everything to the U.S. and took out a fine Canadian show.

Bastards.

xkalybr
It was a great show, but slowly declined when Mulder left.

The best part of the show was Mulder and Scully's chemistry.

I was also a big fan of Mr. X and all those secrets he knew.

A second X-Files movie would be great.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by xkalybr
It was a great show, but slowly declined when Mulder left.

The best part of the show was Mulder and Scully's chemistry.

I was also a big fan of Mr. X and all those secrets he knew.

A second X-Files movie would be great.

Agreed. Mulder was far better than Doggett, I mean, really watching the episodes again the strength of the relationship between Scully and Mulder really hit me, it was so intense without overstepping the friendship boundary

For me the strength of the show was the episodes where it would be one case file after another, not leaning too heavily into the whole alien conspiracy episodes which for me, dragged on too long at times.

MildPossession
It ended well, leave it at that. Just look forwards to the second film. I do miss the show, absolutely adore it.

I hope to replace all the video box sets with the dvd box sets, can't wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.