The Flash( Wally West) Versus Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighthammer
These are probably the best speedsters, thatbeing the best from each of the two comic book companies. Who Wins? I say The Flash

Jade Chihuahua
Flash, with great ease.

Jose123
you say Flash? why is that?

could it be the fact that Pietro at his fastest was only ever able to reach at least Mach 13 and thats not counting House M.

while Flash can go at light speed and pulls Speed based powers out of his ass?

Nope can't see Flash wining.

thesilverspider
Who is this "flash" you speak of?

Oh right the one called Long pig told me about him and his claws yea Flash is pretty powerful.

Jose123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Who is this "flash" you speak of?

Oh right the one called Long pig told me about him and his claws yea Flash is pretty powerful.

No silly.

That Genis.

Lighthammer
Oka Flah doesnt hae clws. You know the one that wers the red suit with the lighting bot on front of it and gcan vibates through walls. That is the flash that I am talinking baout here to this place.

Jose123
Originally posted by Lighthammer
Oka Flah doesnt hae clws. You know the one that wers the red suit with the lighting bot on front of it and gcan vibates through walls. That is the flash that I am talinking baout here to this place.

that's genis silly.

Scoobless
These are probably the best speedsters, thatbeing the best from each of the two comic book companies. Who Wins? I say The Flash

FFS....... do you really think there's any chance that in the 339 pages of the Comic Book Versus forum that this fight hasn't been done?

find and use the search function!

ranting

klintypooh
Flash? Is he the one that uses the Speed Whores and has a PIMP attack?

Lighthammer
I have no idea who you are thinking of oaky I try a new tactic
The alter ego of the Flash I am talking about ids Wally Wes

Jose123

we know who he is. This match has been done before. And it's so unfair it would be like comparing a Rocket to a snail.

klintypooh
And not a super snail.

Jose123
Originally posted by klintypooh
And not a super snail.

more like a half dead snail that has been slightly stepped on.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Jose123
more like a half dead snail that has been slightly stepped on.

which has also been glued to the floor and buried under a pile of salt

sad

klintypooh
And is thinking about his sisters boobs.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Scoobless
which has also been glued to the floor and buried under a pile of salt

sad

And has a shell that is attached by means unknown to a medium sized ....yacht!

Jose123
Originally posted by spetznaz
And has a shell that is attached by means unknown to a medium sized ....yacht!

Which is currently sinking into the ocean.

The Ion
I'm gonna be different and say Quicksilver.

klintypooh
Which happens to crash into Atlantis, angering Namor who then imprisons Snailsilver.

klintypooh
Does Flash have super speed during sex? Has this ever been adressed in the comics? If not I'm sure it would make a funny few panels.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
I'm gonna be different and say Quicksilver.
love

The Ion
Does Flash have super speed during sex? Has this ever been adressed in the comics? If not I'm sure it would make a funny few panels.
He can use the speedforce to extend it for as long as he wants. smokin'

Scoobless

he can do it tehn "recharge" himself continuously.... he could have more climaxes in one night than the rest of the world could have in a lifetime

lucky b@st@rd

he'd have to worry about friction burns though... for him and his unfortunate partner

eek!

klintypooh
Poor Batman.

The Ion
he can do it tehn "recharge" himself continuously.... he could have more climaxes in one night than the rest of the world could have in a lifetime

lucky b@st@rd

he'd have to worry about friction burns though... for him and his unfortunate partner

eek!
He could use the speedforce to protect them both from friction. One more reason why the speedforce kicks ass. thumb up

klintypooh
Well he would need some friction otherwise it would be pointless.

The Ion
I mean the friction burn. sad

Lighthammer
He probablydoes. Like Jerry Sein feld said about Superman must be super funny because why would the he yellow sun look over that one part o his barin. The same with The Flash because th supersped is not limited to only a few functions.

Tron

It really doesn't matter which Flash it is. Jay, Barry, Wally, Bart, they all smoke Quicksilver horribly.

King KAM
1st of all, klinty im the thanos fan around these parts, 2nd...Quicksilver wins

complexbrother
Flash beats him while taking a nap.

superman420sexy
flash could have sex with this guy , his wife, and beat his ass at the same time

klintypooh
Originally posted by King KAM
1st of all, klinty im the thanos fan around these parts, 2nd...Quicksilver wins

Sorry, didn't notice him in that dog disguise. wink

As I'm a nice guy, I'll let you pick my new comic fave then.

Bardock42
FFS....... do you really think there's any chance that in the 339 pages of the Comic Book Versus forum that this fight hasn't been done?

find and use the search function!

ranting
Well, to be honest I was hoping that this hasen't been done before...but I guess we can have some awesome match ups like "Robin vs. The Green Lantern Corps" and "a Fly versus Galactus".

Jose123
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, to be honest I was hoping that this hasen't been done before...but I guess we can have some awesome match ups like "Robin vs. The Green Lantern Corps" and "a Fly versus Galactus".

A fly vs galactus is very good comparision between Quicksilver and flash.

King KAM
Sorry, didn't notice him in that dog disguise. wink

As I'm a nice guy, I'll let you pick my new comic fave then. you can have wolverine

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bardock42

I was pissed off when i wrote that.... i'd just got home after getting a parking ticket.... damn trffic wardens.... i'd like to smash their heads open and feed their brains to rats!!!!

mad

had i been calm i would have, very politely, described the use of the search function and the desire to not spam up the forum with repeat threads

smile

P.S...... I think the "Fly Vs Galactus" thread has been done as well

big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=337007&highlight=galactus

supervenom
This is easy, Flash. If you have read the JLA Avengers crossover, Quicksilver even admitted that Flash was faster when they went to the DC Universe and he saw all the pictures of him. The Speed Force encompases the entire universe, Quiksilver is just fast. You can't even compare the two.

Scoobless
Originally posted by supervenom
This is easy, Flash. If you have read the JLA Avengers crossover, Quicksilver even admitted that Flash was faster when they went to the DC Universe and he saw all the pictures of him. The Speed Force encompases the entire universe, Quiksilver is just fast. You can't even compare the two.

I guess someone had to take the thread seriously

laughing out loud

jk

Psycho Ninja
Hahahah
That whole sex thing, wouldnt Flash kill the girl by overflowin her body with his "Speed-Force Semen" ??? Happy Dance

King KAM
I guess someone had to take the thread seriously

laughing out loud

jk a whole joke, beautifully scripted just to be ruined.......at the last damn moment

klintypooh
Originally posted by King KAM
you can have wolverine

Whoaaa think carefully here, do we really need another Wolvy fanboy?

Lucid Lui
Seems like Quicksilver might be getting quite the powerup in Son of M. Judging by the preview Maybe even enough to hang with Flash.

Still to early to really know anything though...

http://www.buzzscope.com/previewer.php?id=5373&p=1

wannabe
Is this a Quicksilver-Hate-Thread or why this ridiculous comparison??? huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.