Full Potential Flash v Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
rock

soleran30
See Sentry is constantly 1 second in the future (boggle) so technically is already ahead of flash and wins..........

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
See Sentry is constantly 1 second in the future (boggle) so technically is already ahead of flash and wins..........

Flash time travels, lives in the speedforce and has access to the past present and future! Does Sentry win?

thesilverspider
Flash wins 10/10

The Ion
The Flash. Until we get a defined list of Sentry's powers instead of vague hints, he can't do anything but punch hard and fly as far as I'm concerned.

soleran30
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Flash time travels, lives in the speedforce and has access to the past present and future! Does Sentry win?

Yes Sentry wins because he uses a special hair conditioner that keeps his hair silky smooth and doesn't let him build up air resistancesmile

Other then that anyone that lives "out of time" is impossible to measure really............Sentry lives out of synch with time

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
Yes Sentry wins because he uses a special hair conditioner that keeps his hair silky smooth and doesn't let him build up air resistancesmile

Other then that anyone that lives "out of time" is impossible to measure really............Sentry lives out of synch with time

Not really Cloc ensures he runs "on time" to the second wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Not really Cloc ensures he runs "on time" to the second wink

Is Cloc sponsored by Accurist?

smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
Is Cloc sponsored by Accurist?

smile

perhaps, I see him as more Seiko technology!

the Darkone
Flash wins, to many feats. I'm not sold on sentry, I have to see him do some serious shit in order for me to change my mind.

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
Flash wins, to many feats. I'm not sold on sentry, I have to see him do some serious shit in order for me to change my mind. he broke every bone in the hulks body

NoFate007
I haven't read anything on Sentry, and from what I've heard, we don't know what his full potential is...so Flash gets this just because he's more defined and proves often that he kicks serious ass. Go Wally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.