Some Legacy villains now confirmed:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lightsnake
Some spoilers, natch.

Lady Lumiya and 'Some Yuuzhan Vong' are confirmed as major players in the nine part LotF series, Lumiya especially...there are some 'new and old threats' to deal with-personally, I can see Luke taking on the Sith on Korriba there- and Thrackan Sal-Solo's also coming back, manipulated by Lumiya

Captain REX
The Sith on Korriban? What Sith on Korriban? If you mean the ghosts... *shrug*

If you mean Lumiya, she's not a true Sith.

overlord
No, Lightsnake can see Luke fighting sith on Korriban because of premonitions.

Darth Katarn
Will Kyle Katarn be back ive heard rumers he dies but i dont think so

overlord
Kyle and Fisto embrace the dark side, then they run off and get married.

Tangible God
F*ck, yet more Sith? Can't they just accept the fact that they're dead.

overlord
Yeah, the problem with the alternative enemies is that dark jedi and Yuzan Vong are just plain gay.

Lightsnake
Lumiya is just a wannabe, that's it. However, she's a powerful wannabe...when I said Sith on Korriban, I meant the still powerful ghosts there that need to be mopped up

1.Ben Skywalker
Jacen Solo will probably convert to the dark side because he seems like the next Anakin.

Bespin Bart
I think they should just start a new Dark Side cult that isn't the Sith...

Lightsnake
My friend apparently got ahold of an advance copy of Betrayal...any questions?

Razielim
Summary, scans of important pages, plot revelations, new characters, etc. Posthaste!

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! Found a summary by googling it... Not sure if it's true though.

Source: http://p105.ezboard.com/funjoefrm107.showMessageRange?topicID=1.topic&start=81&stop=86

I... finished it.

I need... a few moments to let this all sink in. Wow... that was something to fall asleep to. I broke my promise though. I finished it just after midnight, so it happened to be this morning, not last night.

Anyway,

SPOILERS

Jaina and Zekk are... more or less, together. They don't do any of the stuff Jaina and Jag did, but Zekk's closer to Jaina than anybody else in there, maybe as a result of that Joining. Or maybe not. Anyway, Han HATES it. Almost as much as Jaina Solo on our forum here does. stick out tongue

I can't contain my hate for Jacen though... I CAN'T! ARHBGHGIASH! HE'S AN IDIOT! ...Sorry.

Han and Leia too. What are they doing? They're HELPING the Corellians, going against the GA (and the Jedi, for that matter). Betrayal... betrayal.

The final betrayal isn't Han and Leia. More like JACEN THE IDIOT.

Alright, Brisha Syo is Lumiya. I might as well just let that go. Lumiya takes Jacen, Ben and Nelani Dinn (new Jedi that has a crush on Jacen) to an asteroid (before she reveals herself). She explains that the mine inside the asteroid had an administrator that became a Sith thanks to the potent dark side energy in the rocks and... stuff. Darth Vectivus was this Sith's name. Vectivus, fortunately, never tried to take over the galaxy or anything stupid like Sidious did. He thought the galaxy was all right, because, as Brisha/Lumiya puts it: "He developed a strong ethical code before he felt any pull from the dark side. He was an adult, a hardheaded business man with a keenly balanced sense of profit and fairness, and when temptation whispered in his ear he could ignore it easily... The Sith who were famous for being bad, Jacen, were the way they were because they were badly damaged men or women to start with. Not because they were Sith. Usually, they were weak, or deluded, or greedy to begin with. Like your grandfather."

She says there is a Sith Lord in the caverns below the mine and she can't face it alone. They go down there but, along the way, Brisha Force pushes Ben and Nelani out of the mine car taking them. She and Jacen continue on to the end. Ben and Nelani land (all low gravity-like) on a rock face and look to see dozens of dark side mynocks (they resonate with the dark side, apparently) that attack them.

Jacen and Brisha walk out, where, around a corner, walks out the Sith Lord (walking on Coruscanti-like gravity, whereas Brisha and Jacen float, somewhat). The Sith Lord is very vague, but says that Jacen has to go through his "subordinates" before he can fight him. The Sith Lord vanishes.

Out walks Luke. Not exactly, however. This Luke soothes malice and, the dark side, basically. He's also bearded with a red lightsaber blade. "Not nice." Jacen says.

At this same moment, Luke wakes up, on Coruscant. He doesn't disturb Mara as he takes his lightsaber to the living room of his home and meditates. He then opens his eyes to see a dark side version of Jacen, seething of dark side power and grinning scornfully. "Not nice." says the not-Jacen.

Elsewhere, Ben and Nelani fight mynocks. Suddenly, Nelani falls as if hit in the gut. She diseapears, replaced with a dark side Mara.

"You're not my mother." says Ben.
"Good, then it won't be a family crime to cut you down." Not-Mara says, igniting her red lightsaber.

Mara wakes up to see a twisted version of Ben (with blond hair like Anakin Skywalker, unlike Ben's red), also with dark side energy.

"You're not my mother." says not-Ben.
"Good, then it won't be a family crime to cut you down." Mara says, igniting her blue lightsaber.

And the battles go on. I was shocked Mara and Ben had to fight each other, SHOCKED. Jacen and Ben, both their real selves and their phantom selves, have to fight in low-gravity. So, they literally bounce around Luke and Mara's quarters fighting them. After a bit, the phantom versions of all of them diseapear (after Mara kicks Ben in the gut). Brisha leads Jacen to a control panel, activating the normal Coruscant gravity setting and they enter a mansion, of all things. Apparently it was Vectivus'.

Here, Brisha reveals herself as Shira Brie, which Jacen says, "Lumiya." She explains her all whole story (getting shot down by Luke, blah blah blah) and that, she's like Mara, but she took longer to straighten out her life than Mara did. Jacen continues to listen to this... Lumiya can never become a full Sith because she's more than half cybernetic, same way Vader was a crappy Sith Lord, as she says. She explains that Jacen can, however. Apparently, Jacen hasn't been twisted to the light side of the Force. Which is why Lumiya brought him (rather than... Luke?). Jacen explains she hasn't proved that Vectivus wasn't corrupt, just by showing him a nicely decorated mansion. Lumiya says she can prove a Sith that wasn't corrupt. She questioned herself on why she should, because after all... (quote)

"Everything I tell you is a lie."

Jacen just stares. "Vergere, she said that? When she was training you to be a Sith?"

"She was training me to survive."

"Yes. To survive. Survival is a Sith trait. Jedi train themselves for self-sacrifice, for union with the Force, and they can afford to be suicidal, because there are so many of them. Sith train to survive."

She explains Vergere was a rogue student of the Force, studying other rogue students like say... Dooku? Her trail leads her to Sidious, who accepts Vergere as a candidate. Vergere, ever observant, learns that Sidious is much too greedy, so she decides to kill him. She fails, and Sidious places killers on her trail. Vergere takes the Zonoma Sekot mission to get away from him, then leaves with the Yuuzhan Vong to get away from him forever.

Lumiya goes on to say a Jedi and Sith both like to impose their rule on the galaxy, except the Jedi's code makes them establish a set of guidelines to govern themselves, until the inevitable day the government falls short of the Jedi's ideals, so they change the government to save them. The Sith see they can impose themselves on the Jedi from the beginning, but they won't if the galaxy suits them, which apparently Vectivus liked the way the galaxy worked, so he didn't do anything.

Lumiya: "The galaxy is dissolving into chaos. Its leadership can't save it; they're the leftovers of what failed fifteen years ago during the Yuuzhan Vong war. The Jedi can't step in to fix things - you know their methods, the way they think. What has Luke Skywalker told you? Have his tactics, his recommendations fixed anything? No. As good a man he is, he and his order are just tools of the Galactic Alliance."

"Vergere sacrificed herself so you could assume the Sith mantle she wanted for you. That's the kind of self-sacrifice no Jedi would admit is possible for the Sith, but it's the truth. Take what I have to teach you, Jacen. Take this place and the dark power it contains... use them against the forces that are trying to tear this galaxy apart. Restore order. Give your cousin, give the children in your family and your life the chance to grow up in a galaxy without war."

The man that doesn't exist (you know, from the book summary "Luke is plagued with visions of an approaching darkness."wink is a vision of the Sith that Jacen will become. Luke can't accept Jacen's face through the Force so he can't see who it is.

Nelani arrests Lumiya here, which Lumiya surrenders herself. Jacen looks through the Force and gets another vision. Lumiya gets locked up and dies. The Galactic Alliance crumbles. Detanators destroy the asteroid. And, at the end, Jacen and Luke end up fighting each other. And Jacen wins, killing Luke.

So Jacen stops Nelani. He doesn't let her take Lumiya. Jacen sees in the vision that in every possible future where Nelani dies, Luke lives. Nelani runs away from Jacen, but he catches her. Their fight lasts about five seconds. He apoligizes to Nelani before stabbing her in the middle of her chest, severing her spine.

So... Jacen becomes a Sith, pretty much. In his head, he rationalizes that Palpatine and Vader were not true Sith. They were Sith whose greed took over them. He lets himself know he will not let that happen. Lumiya says Jacen will need to find an apprentice to train in the ways of the Sith (not Ben, Ben is too Jedi-like already...). Jacen, with Ben, leaves the asteroid.

Lumiya returns to the mansion and faces the first phantom that Jacen saw (the Sith Master). It's Jacen, twisted and evil. He says that he will soon become reality as Jacen becomes who he is. Lumiya affirms. And the phantom fades away...

Elsewhere, during all this, Han and Wedge fight against the GA on Tralus, trying to drive the GA from their emplacement there. Leia, onboard a GA Star Destroyer, helps them. Syal Antilles is on the GA's side, along with Jaina and Zekk. Syal, Jaina and Zekk never know Han and Wedge are fighting against them. The GA lose the Battle of Tralus.

And the book ends there.

Jesus Christ.

General Zink
They're called spoiler tags, genius. miffed

Razielim
EDITED.

Meh, I still warned it. Didn't remember the tags. Can someone add those in, then ? ? ?

Captain REX
No, they're called spoiler tags. KMC forum policy, Razielim. is what you use. Don't be a smart ass about it.

It must be said, that plot sounds INCREDIBLY stupid.

MadMel
i agree with rex

Jonathan Mark
Sounds like a pile of bullshit... damn writers and their ****ed up storylines.

Razielim
Eh? Doesn't seem so bad. The thing about the NJO-era works is that it is usually well-written... Few EU material is well-written. The story takes a damn good twist that we've been expecting for a while now.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim
Eh? Doesn't seem so bad. The thing about the NJO-era works is that it is usually well-written... Few EU material is well-written. The story takes a damn good twist that we've been expecting for a while now.
NJO = horribly written, terrible storyline and complete and total bullshit.

Razielim
I guess I just disagree. It's not as good as Thrawn or the X-Wing series (nothing in EU is), but it is still fun to read.

Jonathan Mark
I guess I just disagree. It's not as good as Thrawn or the X-Wing series (nothing in EU is), but it is still fun to read.
Thrawn pwned...

Blaxican Style
your face pwned no expression

DarthMaul9123
the site that raz gave us is gay haha, a bunch of people on the web discussing star wars, haha sounds like stupid juice to me....

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
the site that raz gave us is gay haha, a bunch of people on the web discussing star wars, haha sounds like stupid juice to me.... Uh....

Captain REX
Anyway, I'm guessing this can double as a Legacy Era comics thread for villains as well.

For the Sith, we've got...Krayt, Talon, Nihl, Stryfe, Maladi, and Wyyrlock.

www.starwars.wikia.com

Look them up.

Razielim
Looks like Krayt is nearing 100 years old.

New Sith Order and New Galactic Empire? Jedi Order defeated? A new "Skywalker" hero to fulfill his destiny and become a Jedi to defeat the Empire and the Sith?

Original. Good job, Stradley.

Captain REX
Krayt doesn't look old at all, really. messed

But yeah, not an original plot...

Razielim
According to wiki, he was born during the Vong Invision, 36ish ABY.

Lord Saboteur
According to wiki, he was born during the Vong Invision, 36ish ABY. 36 ABY is the last year of the DN trilogy. What you're looking for is 26 ABY. wink

Blue_Hefner
I always knew Darth Nihilus would return in some form.

Razielim
O_o

Damn. He should be nearing 110-120, then.

Jonathan Mark
O_o

Damn. He should be nearing 110-120, then.
Which is why I don't think he is human...

Blue_Hefner
Nevermind i saw nihl and thought it was him.

DarthLazious
So is this book out allready?

Blue_Hefner
Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.