To all Nickelback fans: Please fill this out for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
Hey there!

Im currently doing some research for my college course, the coursework is about the music business relating to an artist of my choice, for which i have chosen Nickelback. The section i need your help on is titled "Audience & Market", heres the blurb:

"Evaluate the audience and market for your artist's music. Find out as much information as you can about the people who buy your artist's CD's, download their tunes and go to their gigs"

So these are the questions i have got, please take the time to fill in this short questionaire, your responses will be extremly helpful to me!

1. What is your age?
2. What clothes do you wear/fashions your into?
3. Which social class would you say you are from?
4. What is your level of education?
5. What is your average disposable income? (if you have any!)
6. What is your political affiliation? (if you have one)
7. What is your ethnicity? (White/Causcian, Asian etc)
8. How many CD's do you buy per month?

Thanks in advance!

jaden101
nickelback have fans?

barbarossa
Originally posted by jaden101
nickelback have fans?

No, they do not. eek!

Bierbommetje
I used to be into Nickelback

Then I found better music

Seriously, I doubt youll find a lot of fans here.

How about trying here?

http://www.nickelback-forum.com/

PINBALL
I never like them....

ChickinMeat
Yeah, i put the link on that forum, i just thought perhaps there would be some elsewhere other than that.

Cheers for being unhelpful the rest...

barbarossa
Your more than welcome. eek!

Arctic
Er...Nickelback has millions of fans.

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Arctic
Er...Nickelback has millions of fans.

and yet 98% are all retards.

Slay
Originally posted by StinkFist462
and yet 98% are all retards.
So because they're retards they don't count as fans?

Emo?
and yet 98% are all retards. roll eyes (sarcastic) are the 2% of the millions the ones that like the same music as you apart from the nickelback difference?

Arctic
I'm a Nickelback fan, and I'm no retard. You people are the retards for bashing the fans just because you dont like the music. I could just as easily state 98% of the fans of your favorite band are retards. How about you just shut the hell up?

I would like to know your favorite band, it probably sucks compared to Nickelback anyway.

sugarrogue
Originally posted by ChickinMeat
Hey there!

Im currently doing some research for my college course, the coursework is about the music business relating to an artist of my choice, for which i have chosen Nickelback. The section i need your help on is titled "Audience & Market", heres the blurb:

"Evaluate the audience and market for your artist's music. Find out as much information as you can about the people who buy your artist's CD's, download their tunes and go to their gigs"

So these are the questions i have got, please take the time to fill in this short questionaire, your responses will be extremly helpful to me!

1. What is your age?

Thanks in advance!

Hope this helps.

1. What is your age? 16
2. What clothes do you wear/fashions your into? rockstar look
3. Which social class would you say you are from? the freaks
4. What is your level of education? 11 grade
5. What is your average disposable income? (if you have any!) no money sad
6. What is your political affiliation? (if you have one) ?
7. What is your ethnicity? (White/Causcian, Asian etc) white
8. How many CD's do you buy per month? 1 to 2

sugarrogue
I'm a Nickelback fan, and I'm no retard. You people are the retards for bashing the fans just because you dont like the music. I could just as easily state 98% of the fans of your favorite band are retards. How about you just shut the hell up?

I would like to know your favorite band, it probably sucks compared to Nickelback anyway.

Nice say it loud and say it proud!

NICKELBACK ****ING ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Arctic
Oh yeah. thumbsup
Nickelback

thumbdown
Stinkfists favorite
band.

RocasAtoll

You are a retard for taking offense. Nickelback sucks; Why? Their haveno ability with their instruments. Their songs have simple, crappy lyrics.

My favorite band is Black Sabbath today. Are you seriously going to tell me they suck compared to bottom of the barrel Nickelback?

Arctic
Yes, it sucks compared to Nickelback. Thats my opinion. You have yours, deal with it and dont comment if your just going to sound like a dumbass.

RocasAtoll
Yes, it sucks compared to Nickelback. Thats my opinion. You have yours, deal with it and dont comment if your just going to sound like a dumbass.

How does Black Sabbath suck compared to Nickelback, Arctic?

Arctic
Er...I told you, thats my opinion....

RocasAtoll
Er...I told you, thats my opinion....

And what is your opinion based on?

Arctic
What...the....hell...are...you...on? My opinion is that Nickelback is better because I like them better! How is that so hard to understand!? Forget this, I dont have time to argue with a retard.

bash

RocasAtoll
What...the....hell...are...you...on? My opinion is that Nickelback is better because I like them better! How is that so hard to understand!? Forget this, I dont have time to argue with a retard.

bash

So your opinion is based on nothing? So then why should I respect it?

Arctic
Okay....Nickelback has great lyrics, awesome musicians, and just downright good songs...and black sabbath doesnt. Thats what I base my opinion off of, is that good enough for you?

RocasAtoll
Okay....Nickelback has great lyrics, awesome musicians, and just downright good songs...and black sabbath doesnt. Thats what I base my opinion off of, is that good enough for you?

Have you ever heard Black Sabbath?

Black Sabbath has a much better guitarist, drummer, bassist, and singer than Nickleback. And this is not based off of opinion, but technical ability. So really, your opinion is unfounded.

Arctic
Yeah, well I'm not convinced, so see ya.

RocasAtoll
Yeah, well I'm not convinced, so see ya.

Why are you not convinced? Are you in a state of denial? Or do you really not see my point?

Arctic
No, I still think Nickelback is better, and I probably always will.

RocasAtoll
Okay then. I won't respect your opinions from now on.

Arctic
Do I care? no.

In Fate's Hands
i use to like nickelback when i was like in 5th and 6th grade but i dont anymore

Arctic
How lame.

barbarossa
How lame.

Still referring to yourself, and your musical tastes, eh?

Nickleback is absolute crap.

And Nickleback better than Sabbath?

By that statement alone, you pretty much proved your opinions to be next to worthless.

C'MON, It's Ozzy!

Arctic
I could say the same about your opinions.

Arctic
Sorry, double post.

Kid Kurdy
I don't like Nickelback and I don't like Ozzy. But if I had to choose, I'd go for Nickelback.

StinkFist462

proves that 98% of Nickleback fans are retards.

Originally posted by Slay
So because they're retards they don't count as fans?
i never said that retards cant be fans.

and for the record my favorite band, at the moment, would have to be Brian Jonestown Massacre. who are light years ahead of Nickleback when it comes to talent. (and its basically one guy vs an entire band)

mysterio69
ah, nickleback. the shame of canada. they do have lots of fans though. their cd's probably sit very nicely next to the likes of william hung, clay aiken, etc... in those fans collections. although, he does have beee-yoooo-teee-ful hair.

Bardock42
and for the record my favorite band, at the moment, would have to be Brian Jonestown Massacre. who are light years ahead of Nickleback when it comes to talent. (and its basically one guy vs an entire band)

I am getting into them lately as well. Very excellent band. You know they have all their albums (or most) on their homepage free to download? Quite a service. And what I heard so far is excellent. Anton Newcombe also seems to have a quite amazing musical taste and portrays so in his own music. I especially took pleasure in realizing his liking for The Smiths. People that like the The Smiths have my sympathy by default. I think my favourite song at the moment would have to be "New Kind of Sick".

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Bardock42
I am getting into them lately as well. Very excellent band. You know they have all their albums (or most) on their homepage free to download? Quite a service. And what I heard so far is excellent. Anton Newcombe also seems to have a quite amazing musical taste and portrays so in his own music. I especially took pleasure in realizing his liking for The Smiths. People that like the The Smiths have my sympathy by default. I think my favourite song at the moment would have to be "New Kind of Sick".

i didnt know that about the free downloads. that IS quite the service. hmm my favorite track would be a tossup between "A New Low In Getting High" or "You Look Good When Im High".

~Flamboyant~
Okay....Nickelback has great lyrics, awesome musicians, and just downright good songs...and black sabbath doesnt. Thats what I base my opinion off of, is that good enough for you? You're an idiot......just thought I'd say that.

reggie_jax
1. What is your age?

i wear a plain white or black t shirt 3 sizes too big, and/or a dope boy t shirt portraying cartoon characters dealing crack, smacking bitchez and gettin dey mack on. i buy my clothes at convenient stores.

yea

i been doin this shit for years - holdin heat, sellin, usin abusin all types of drugs. robbin niggas, running up in niggas cribs ya know the whole shit.

word up son.. and to all u rap ass niggas with ya half assed rhymes, talking about how much you get high, how much weed u smoke, and that crazy space shit that don't even be makin no sense.. don't ever speak to me when u see me. i'mma bout to have to get on some ol high school shit - punchin niggas in they face just 4 livin.

voting is 4 *****. p diddy needs to die for suggesting otherwise. as if it's everyone's personal duty to get out and lend their support to some corrupt regime... **** politics and the two party system. democracy is in place for ***** to feel some false sense of control and freedom. so don't gamble wit cha life son, word up.

yep

none, buying CD's is like taking a ho out to the cheesecake factory.. lettin that hoe order expensive drinks and shrimps and shit like that. why the **** should i pay this hoe, just to lay this hoe? i know the pussy's mine, i'mma **** a couple more times. and then i'm thru with it. there's nothing else to do with it. pass it to the homies, now you hit it. cause she aint nothing but a ***** to me, and you know, bitches aint shit to me.

Bardock42
Hahahahaha...I love it.

Arctic
WOriginally posted by ~Flamboyant~
You're an idiot......just thought I'd say that.

wow, let me go to my room and cry for a while...because some moron on a forums called me an idiot...get real retard. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barbarossa
W

wow, let me go to my room and cry for a while...because some moron on a forums called me an idiot...get real retard. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What a Brilliant and Poignant response.

Although the lack of Grammatical skill made it fall a bit short.

whistle

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Barbarossa
What a Brilliant and Poignant response.

Although the lack of Grammatical skill made it fall a bit short.

whistle

You shouldn't be capitalising words randomly in the middle of a sentence, if we're picking at grammatical ability.

Nickelback are poor.

-AC

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You shouldn't be capitalising words randomly in the middle of a sentence, if we're picking at grammatical ability.

Nickelback are poor.

-AC

so poor they want there nickle back.

BA-ZING!

no expression

Barbarossa
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Nickelback are poor.

-AC

Force of habit. Although I must point out, at least my sentences are legible.

You seem to always come out of the woodwork when I post somewhere. Strange, Why is that? I hope it's not a fixation of some sort.

StinkFist462
its a fixation centered deep within his loins.

Alpha Centauri
It's just coincidence, I wasn't attacking you or anything. I was just pointing out the inaccuracy.

its a fixation centered deep within his loins.

I was going to tell him that myself, way to ruin shit.

-AC

Arctic
Quit trying to act like your a grammatical genius. I write all the time and I know how to. I just dont pay attention to every detail on a forum like I do when Im writing a story. You just sound like a little shit when you try to sound smart, and while your doing it you actually mess up. whip

sugarrogue
so poor they want there nickle back.

BA-ZING!

no expression

K! Sorry but that was F*ing gay bub!

StinkFist462
Originally posted by sugarrogue
K! Sorry but that was F*ing gay bub!

obviously.

Lana
People still listen to Nickelback?

~Flamboyant~
W

wow, let me go to my room and cry for a while...because some moron on a forums called me an idiot...get real retard. roll eyes (sarcastic) My intention was not to make you cry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.