Thor vs Thorpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

roughrider
What the f**k? Who's Thorpool?

DarkCrawler
Deadpool who got Thor's powers, I think.

roughrider
Someone post a scan or bio, please.

soleran30
Anyone VS deadpool is a win for deadpool! I mean yellow box's and witty dialogue......off the wall comments! Thorpool for the win if it is a combo just because Deadpool owns in humor.

jasofisc
here's a link to a site with a pic of him http://www.x-men.pl/summaries/deadpool_v3/graf/dpl037b.jpg
the site is in spanish or something but it's great for scans.

roughrider
I saw that last picture before - "can I keep this?" Can't believe he picked up the hammer... laughing
I'm actually not prepared to write off Deadpool here! He pulled himself back together from vomit; maybe could do it from smoking ashes after a godblast! laughing He'll keep hanging around Asgard, no one can make him leave, unless he gets his own hammer - "I heard you did it for some horse-faced guy; I'm at least as good-looking and charming as him, dont'cha think? Huhhuh??"

OK I have to stop... laughing out loud

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
I saw that last picture before - "can I keep this?" Can't believe he picked up the hammer... laughing

it's not Mjolnir, it's a fake (prett good fake though)

roughrider
Originally posted by Scoobless
it's not Mjolnir, it's a fake (prett good fake though)

OK - so he's not QUITE worthy! stick out tongue

ScarletSpider
Beta Ray Wade all the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.