who can beat war hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
What is the power source of war hulk?

supervenom
Power source of War Hulk is Celestial technology, a lot like Apocalypse. The whole purpose of him (in case you don't know) was so that he could battle the Celestials, of course, under Apocalypse control.

juggernaut66666
i can't believe this power source grants him more power then cyttorak to juggernaut after all cyttorak is a high level skyfather

juggernaut66666
but hulk beat him and stopped him and all that stuff ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

supervenom
Celestials are more powerful than Cyttorak. Also, it really doesn't state that War Hulk beat those two, but he did knock them around. It didn't really go that far into the story after he became War Hulk. I personally think he would have won though.

Celestials also beat all the gods of Asgard and Olympus as well as the Destroyer.

Cyttorak is an alien, not really a god on earth as is Odin, Zeus, etc.

juggernaut66666
thanks

juggernaut66666
but juggernaut beat thor he is a god no? or just a demigod?

supervenom
The only reason why he beat Thor is because of those magical enhancements, which is the main part to Juggernaut. Actually, Thor was about to beat him in one comic as the magical field went down, but then his field came back up, therefore making all magic attacks/physical and such on him invulnerable, and that is how he won one of their battles.

Again, that is just one god. Put Juggernaut up against Zeus and I doubt he is going to fare well, let alone both Asgard and Olympus with the Destroyer. If the Celestials can take out all 3 of those with relative ease, imagine them taking out Juggernaut.

Now, Celestial technology doesn't necessarily mean that it is as strong as the Celestials. Reason being is that they made technology for allies and such as speculated with "Ship" that Apocalypse has. They are about 2000 feet tall (and Exitar being 4000 ft tall), and Ship is definitely too small for them. So I doubt their technology is even close to their true might.

Heres a small description on them if you want to read:

http://www.geocities.com/brenni_au/Celestials.html

Theres a couple of sections to read there.

Anytime, just feel free to ask smile

TheKahn
"who can beat war hulk?"

Peace Hulk???war

roughrider
Living Tribunal.

King KAM
The funniest thing about celestials, is when Thanos kills one and Galactus looks so frightened.

roughrider
Was that Thanos with the HOTU?

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
Was that Thanos with the HOTU? yea

long pig
There are tons of people who can beat War.

Surfer, Gladiator, Superman, Dr.Strange, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Wonderwoman, Flash, Manhunter...the list of people who can beat him is HUGE.

War was not impressive in the least, all he managed to do was stalemate Juggernaut. Nothing more nothing less.

War was nothing.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
There are tons of people who can beat War.

Surfer, Gladiator, Superman, Dr.Strange, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Wonderwoman, Flash, Manhunter...the list of people who can beat him is HUGE.

War was not impressive in the least, all he managed to do was stalemate Juggernaut. Nothing more nothing less.

War was nothing. shuddup weanie boy

supervenom
Originally posted by King KAM
yea

That is a big deal.

Without HOTU, he wouldn't even get that close. Galactus should be afraid.

BTW, do you know which issue it is when he does kill the celestial as well as when he gets HOTU? Are both in Marvel The End?

long pig
Originally posted by King KAM
shuddup weanie boy
sad
I'm not your friend anymore!

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
sad
I'm not your friend anymore! i was just kiddin......

King KAM
sad

long pig
Damn nazi! evil face

Mider
even eternity couldnt get rid of cyttorack so why do you assume he is weaker then a sky father and for your info juggernaut has taken a full on godforce blast and laughed at it and he only has a fraction of cyttoracks power.

juggernaut66666
how could thor beat war hulk he couldn't beat juggernaut

juggernaut66666
are you blind?he beat juggernaut and he stopped him you know he supposed to be unstoppable

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Mider
even eternity couldnt get rid of cyttorack so why do you assume he is weaker then a sky father and for your info juggernaut has taken a full on godforce blast and laughed at it and he only has a fraction of cyttoracks power.

I've been wondering about that latley too. If the god force makes Galactus run away and Juggernaut laughs it off than why again is Cyttorak less powerful than Big G?

supervenom
It's called bad writing, just like the giant Juggernaut that is supposedly Cyttorak...

JET2
Superman Prime can EASILY DEFEAT War Hulk !!!

roughrider
Asgardian Destroyer. It was also created to battle Celestials.

bigboygreen
War Hulk would make mense meat out of anybody or anything.

kgkg
Originally posted by bigboygreen
War Hulk would make mense meat out of anybody or anything.
Even celestials??

Tron
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
What is the power source of war hulk?

At the time, Hulk was funneling energy from two universes, the 616 U. and the Heroes Reborn U. Apocalypse used the Celestial tech to boost his abilities and focus the energy funneling through him.

Originally posted by kgkg
Even celestials??

I already know that you know the answer to that. For those that don't know, Apocalypse made War with the idea of fighting Celestials. But, for those that haven't forgotten, the Asgardians made the Destroyer for the same reason. We all know how that turned out.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Milkie
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7717/65tw.jpg

diabloman
hulk 2099 takes on war hulk. grey hulk as well

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Milkie
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7717/65tw.jpg

Bwahahahahaha.I think SHE can take out War Hulk.Especially with that Camel Toe.

Milkie
THAT'S ME!! YOU CAN'T SEE A CAMEL TOE!!!!

Thanos_6383
Oh no?...look closer,my man laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Oh no?...look closer,my man laughing
Ehh... it looks more like buttcheek toe if anything.

Milkie
Exactly

Decay
well, it stands to reason that apocalypse could defeat him. he created him and is very unlikley to upgrade someone to the point they rival himself as the strongest and "fittest" mutant on earth.

Redatom65
Thor,Sentry, and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.