Galactus 1% runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
how far does he go

1.captain america
2.batman
3.spiderman
4.human torch/ thing
5.savage hulk
6.iron man
7.green lantern(hal)
8.thor
9.silver surfer
10.thanos
11.odin
12.tyrant

DrDoom101
no expression First of all, this can't be decided because we've never seen feats of 1% Galactus. Second of all, I heard someone say normal Galactus is 50%. Is that true? Third of all, i say he stops at Human Torch and THing

golem370
I would say Silver Surfer

supervenom
I agree with DrDoom101.

If you read "The Hunger", when all the heroes battle a weakened Galactus (because he hasn't fed and reduced in size and power), Galactus claims that he could wipe them all out if he wanted to. It was the Fantastic 4 and The Avengers with some other heroes. Galactus has a lot of power, but he has a specific plan for everything, such as in "The Hunger".

The Human Torch was one of the main players in fighting Galactus since he used his heat on him in that series.

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
I would say Silver Surfer i agree

Darth_Erebus
Galactus at 1% gets to Thanos.

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Galactus at 1% gets to Thanos. Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Galactus at 1% gets to Thanos. him and surfer are bout equal when hes at 1%

Draco69
He doesn't get past Hal.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
He doesn't get past Hal. arguable

Ultimate Rage
SS has somethin like 0.01% of his power...odin stops him..

King KAM
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
SS has somethin like 0.01% of his power...odin stops him.. whoa i thot it was 1% but thanos stomps him, thanos since having the HOTU is skyfather level

illadelph12
I'd say Thanos or Odin. He might only have 1% of his power, but he still has 100% of his experience and knowledge in using it, and he'd still be more powerful than Silver Surfer.

King KAM
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd say Thanos or Odin. He might only have 1% of his power, but he still has 100% of his experience and knowledge in using it, and he'd still be more powerful than Silver Surfer. Thanos can take odin, outside of asgard

Spawnrules
thor, he hurt galactus badly once

King KAM
Originally posted by Spawnrules
thor, he hurt galactus badly once a galactus who was about 10%

Spawnrules
true

King KAM
true galactus at 100% is stronger then any being in the universe minus, LT and Eternity

Spawnrules
and spawn

Spawnrules
and spectre

King KAM
and spawn sorry but spawn would lose, hes out of his league

Spawnrules
read his feats he is the best

King KAM
and spectre would also be raped

Spawnrules
spectre would so kill galactus, i think

King KAM
read his feats he is the best in his universe which is less impressive

King KAM
spectre would so kill galactus, i think i highly doubrt it

Spawnrules
really my bad

Spawnrules
but spectre will recreate the uuniverse without him

King KAM
but spectre will recreate the uuniverse without him spectre dont got that power in the MU

supervenom
Originally posted by King KAM
spectre dont got that power in the MU

But spectre seperated the Twin Earths in JLA-Avengers. Can that be counted since it was a crossover?

King KAM
Originally posted by supervenom
But spectre seperated the Twin Earths in JLA-Avengers. Can that be counted since it was a crossover? yes but that doesnt make him galactus level

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Draco69
He doesn't get past Hal.

Draco, I rarely disagree with you in this forum but here I just don't see it that way this time. Galactus heralds, which are more powerful than Hal, are still less than 1% of the Big G.

Hal goes down here.

jacobo0o
" a galactus who was about 10%"

if galactus was hurt by thor at 10% that means galactus is way weaker
when he is 1%

jacobo0o
silver surfer = 0.01%
thor hurt galactus 10%
silver surfer> thor
wat??

leonheartmm
u did NOT just say that spectar would be beaten by galatus!

TheKahn
He stops at Wolverine... shifty

jacobo0o
umm... sry to say this but wolverine isnt in the list buddy

golem370
Here is a question Galactus has like given percent of this powers to each of his Heralds and that Silver Surfer,Morg,Fallen One,Red Shift,Stardust,Nova,Firelord,Air Walker,and how much did he give Tyrant I think that the reason nobody ever seen Galactus at 100% is Because he given some of it a way.

supervenom
Galactus is a charity worker smile

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by golem370
Here is a question Galactus has like given percent of this powers to each of his Heralds and that Silver Surfer,Morg,Fallen One,Red Shift,Stardust,Nova,Firelord,Air Walker,and how much did he give Tyrant I think that the reason nobody ever seen Galactus at 100% is Because he given some of it a way.

Please remember, Galactus replenishes his power each time he feeds. This would include any power given to a herald.

superbatman86
I say Odin.SS loses bad because what use is powere cosmic against the master of it?Normal GL don't have the raw power to fight him.Thanos can't compare without something amping his strength with something

King KAM
Originally posted by superbatman86
I say Odin.SS loses bad because what use is powere cosmic against the master of it?Normal GL don't have the raw power to fight him.Thanos can't compare without something amping his strength with something you must not read current thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.