Galactus versus Onslaught with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
there is 3 onslaughts, it doesnt matter though they all still lose....badly

leonheartmm
u underestimate onslaught, a single one could destroy galactus.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonheartmm
u underestimate onslaught, a single one could destroy galactus. words spoken by a true moron

leonheartmm
atleast the moron can speak properly, work on ur damn grammer a bit

thesilverspider
laughing

King KAM
atleast the moron can speak properly, work on ur damn grammer a bit you just mispelled grammar idiot, and how does onslaught equal galactus?????

Spawnrules
thor defeated galactus at thors full power, thors full power didnt scrath onslaught a bit

King KAM
Originally posted by Spawnrules
thor defeated galactus at thors full power, thors full power didnt scrath onslaught a bit thor never defeated galactus at 100% and never even comes close, Galactus is a cosmic being the 3rd strongest in the universe, what in the hell makes you think franklin richards and a few mutants are stronger???

Spawnrules
no listen galactus wasnt at full power thor was an a godforce blast doesnt even scrath onslaught and galactus said it was a pain he felt after ions

King KAM
no listen galactus wasnt at full power thor was an a godforce blast doesnt even scrath onslaught and galactus said it was a pain he felt after ions Galactus was at about 10%

leonheartmm
Originally posted by King KAM
you just mispelled grammar idiot, and how does onslaught equal galactus?????

ive written that crap many MANY times before, frankly im so bored with writin, onslaught, franklin, nate, cable, genis n strange articles that i dont remember half of em. but here goes.

he killed most of earth's heroes no PIS
took direct hits from the likes of thor etc without even staggering{people equal t or greater than surfer}
went up against the cmbined forces of people who have beat galactus before{like alpha flight, avengers, fantastis four, many supervillians n list keeps on goin} had the combined and greatly enhanced n developed powers of mags, xavier, x man, and a lil bit of franklin richards
ripped the ruby of cyttorak from juggernauts body{remember that the ruby itself has nearly as much power as cyttorak himself whether utilized or not, n cyttorak could not even be controlled by eternity}
manhandled JEAN GREY in the psychic plane, the same jean grey who could evoke the power of the pheonix n mocked her own strangth compared to the power of the pheonix
captured nate grey who is the second most powerful mutant ever and is above skyfather level in power and near or above galactus in potential{as his weaker half brother can potentially eat stars n he can potentially surpass dark pheonix power levels}
people like xavier have broken through galactus's mental barriers before with a lil help from magneto
even before his endless evolution could produce results, n even with a very small contact with franklin n nate, he could easily create a second sun{a star} and destroy the planet and the solar system{remember that this was just as his powers were maturing. went toe to toe with midless hulk who is way above heralds etc in strangth, even when his armour was ripped off{mlijnor couldnt DENT it, n mlijnor is more powerfull than surfer's power cosmic} he became stronger n immune to physical dmage, was more powerful telepathically than xavier with cerebro. was made of pure psionic energy and will. killed all of earth's notable non mutant heroes{includin gods like thor}. wasnt even close to full potential n was almost omniscient. remembre that even the most powerful people were afraid of him.

thesilverspider
laughing

leonheartmm
n thas not even all of what hes done

King KAM
yet he lost...Galactus at 50% is undefeated

thesilverspider
thor defeated galactus at thors full power, thors full power didnt scrath onslaught a bit
laughing........................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King KAM
Originally posted by thesilverspider
laughing u think this is idiocy at its finest also?

vold
you just mispelled grammar idiot, and how does onslaught equal galactus?????
and you just misspelled misspelled

King KAM
Originally posted by vold
and you just misspelled misspelled i dont make grammar cracks cuss i dont give a f'uck

Spawnrules
who does

leonheartmm
thor never defeated galactus at 100% and never even comes close, Galactus is a cosmic being the 3rd strongest in the universe, what in the hell makes you think franklin richards and a few mutants are stronger???

the third strongest in the universe?! u have lost ur MIND.

lets take a look shall we, at UNIVERSAL{leavin the multiverse out} beings who ARE stronger than him

thanos{hotu}
wielder of the infinite gauntlet
the ultimate nullifier{Which has killed galactus before}
etrnity, infinite, death
entropy, apiphany
abraxas
the infinites
master order, lord chaos
the inbetweener
current dr strange
franklin richards
pheonix
cyttorak
the celestials{maybe}
numinus
shuma gorath
full power dormammu{almost the same}
psi lord
hyperstorm
scarlet witch with chaos wave
maelstrom with infinite
dark pheonix
the void
full powered fallen one
sentry{almost the same}
and the list goes on, its only galactus's PURPOSE which is great, not himself

King KAM
who does people who are losing arguments

hahahahahahah

supervenom
leonheartmm knows his stuff, very good points.

The only thing I normally here when Onslaught is brought up is, "That arc should have been retconned" because that is the only defense they have. Apparently, I was mistaken. It's funny how people know what percentage Galactus was at even though it never mentioned it. I saw it over 3 times today.

thesilverspider

lets take a look shall we, at UNIVERSAL{leavin the multiverse out} beings who ARE stronger than him

thanos{hotu}
etrnity, infinite, death
entropy, apiphany
abraxas
the infinites
master order, lord chaos
the inbetweener
current dr strange
franklin richards
pheonix
cyttorak
the celestials{maybe}
numinus
shuma gorath
psi lord
hyperstorm
maelstrom with infinite
dark pheonix
the void
full powered fallen one
sentry{almost the same}
What the f**k? seriously you're a moron..............
How is it that a herald of Galactus is stronger then Galactus himself.........I was right you're a complete moron.

leonheartmm
people who are losing arguments

hahahahahahah

i dont see u givin a ****

King KAM
Originally posted by supervenom
leonheartmm knows his stuff, very good points.

The only thing I normally here when Onslaught is brought up is, "That arc should have been retconned" because that is the only defense they have. Apparently, I was mistaken. It's funny how people know what percentage Galactus was at even though it never mentioned it. I saw it over 3 times today. its a damn shame that noobs have to back him up

King KAM
How is it that a herald of Galactus is stronger then Galactus himself.........I was right you're a complete moron. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thesilverspider
Seriously that list is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time..laughing

leonheartmm
How is it that a herald of Galactus is stronger then Galactus himself.........I was right you're a complete moron.

ugh shutup, he had galactus fleeing the length of the entire cosmos tryin to excape him. even though he was a herald, his power did not come from galactus's power cosmic but came from DARK MATTER, the essence of the VOID, the same void which sentry has and is much more powerful than galactus, he is potentially more powerful than galactus.

thesilverspider
ugh shutup, he had galactus fleeing the length of the entire cosmos tryin to excape him. even though he was a herald, his power did not come from galactus's power cosmic but came from DARK MATTER, the essence of the VOID, the same void which sentry has and is much more powerful than galactus, he is potentially more powerful than galactus.
Yes but he got pimped slapped by thanos ok sure he's strong

supervenom
its a damn shame that noobs have to back him up

I aint backing it up, just that a lot of what he said makes sense. This list alone:

Is good enough. Also, Living Tribunal, TOAA, and so many more. If you were right, I'd back you up too.

Abraxas is stronger than him too. Although I agree that he doesn't use his full power, that doesn't mean that it makes him stronger than any one else.

leonheartmm
Seriously that list is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time..laughing

every one on that list is above galactus in power or egual to him, n thas nto even a complete multiversal list, just universal, explain to me why its so laughable to u

supervenom

So does that mean you are agreeing that the Herald was stronger than Galactus?

King KAM
I aint backing it up, just that a lot of what he said makes sense. This list alone:

Is good enough. Also, Living Tribunal, TOAA, and so many more. If you were right, I'd back you up too.

Abraxas is stronger than him too. Although I agree that he doesn't use his full power, that doesn't mean that it makes him stronger than any one else. Galactus at 100% is hand in hand with Eternity and death

thesilverspider
every one on that list is above galactus in power or egual to him, n thas nto even a complete multiversal list, just universal, explain to me why its so laughable to u
I'm laughing at you for this non sense you're posting.

leonheartmm

yes n that WAS one of the worst examples of pis around, go to any decent comic site n ull see. the fallen one destroyed THANOS'S entire ship with just one casual blast, n thanos just imprisons him, thas pure crap.

thesilverspider
So does that mean you are agreeing that the Herald was stronger than Galactus?
Did I say that............What the f**k?

King KAM
yes n that WAS one of the worst examples of pis around, go to any decent comic site n ull see. the fallen one destroyed THANOS'S entire ship with just one casual blast, n thanos just imprisons him, thas pure crap. not really considering thanos has stood toe-to-toe with odin

King KAM
every one on that list is above galactus in power or egual to him, n thas nto even a complete multiversal list, just universal, explain to me why its so laughable to u you are a shame to your mother, she shouldve aborted you and then commited suicide

thesilverspider
yes n that WAS one of the worst examples of pis around, go to any decent comic site n ull see. the fallen one destroyed THANOS'S entire ship with just one casual blast, n thanos just imprisons him, thas pure crap.
Tell me how is that's pis correct me if I'm wrong but I could of sworn that was Fallen one's first showing...............

supervenom
Did I say that............What the f**k?

I wasn't sure, because you smart mouthed him. You said "Yes" to this statement:

And then you included the Thanos part. But still, you agreed that he had Galactus running away, therefore you agree that the Herald was stronger then?

King KAM
Tell me how is that's pis correct me if I'm wrong but I could of sworn that was Fallen one's first showing............... and that he only beat up a severely weakened galactus

supervenom
Galactus at 100% is hand in hand with Eternity and death

Well we got the Living Tribunal, TOAA, whoever wields the Infinity Gauntlet, HoTU that is more powerful than all three of them.

Also, we can look at the Crossovers when Krona easily took him out, unless that doesn't count for obvious reasons. Also, Krona can go to different universes (DC and Marvel).

thesilverspider
I wasn't sure, because you smart mouthed him. You said "Yes" to this statement:

And then you included the Thanos part. But still, you agreed that he had Galactus running away, therefore you agree that the Herald was stronger then?
It's called being sarcastic ................confused

leonheartmm
Galactus at 100% is hand in hand with Eternity and death

and you have WHAT to prove this, there isnt a single showing that supports this, galan is NOT n abstract, even in the eighties n early nineties, when he was ONE of the most poerful beings, when eternity mett him, out of respect for it, he turned into a STAR, his original form, he was honoured to have an audience with eternity himself, he says that he is below death and will one day die. and galactus is just a HUMANOID, given his powers BY eternity. his true form is that o a SINGLE ever radiating star{not even a supernova or nova}
nuthin big as far as marvel goes. he has been beaten many MANY times, by weaker people. dark pheonix beat the tar out of him at FULL power, n if it isntmentioned that he is weak or hungry than it is UNDERSTOOD that he is at full power, n peopel who say that hes at specific perecentages of power{50%, 10% etc} are full of crap. its only his PURPOSE which is great and that is to keep BALANCE between eternity n death. abraxs killed him n many alternate versions of him. franklin resurrected him with his own power{which wasnt burned out as was shown later} he had trouble handlin sphinx. n he has wayyyyyyyyy to many low showings to be even considered upper cosmic league let alone abstract. i mean cmon, even IF he was at 50% power, ALPHA FLIGHT BEAT HIM N CUDV KILLED HIM! power wise at full potential id put him at slightly greater power level than the celestial without bias.

King KAM
Well we got the Living Tribunal, TOAA, whoever wields the Infinity Gauntlet, HoTU that is more powerful than all three of them.

Also, we can look at the Crossovers when Krona easily took him out, unless that doesn't count for obvious reasons. Also, Krona can go to different universes (DC and Marvel). i dont really count LT or TOAA or the IG

supervenom
It's called being sarcastic ................confused

Oo ok, my mistake. Then what exactly happened if Galactus wasn't running away? I haven't read that comic, so I am relying you you guys stick out tongue

But ya, this kind of resentment stuff needs to stop. Not you, but in general. I noticed this on other comic boards too, people saying "XX is stronger than XX", "No, XX is stronger than XX!". Can't we keep this civil? Afterall, it is fiction.

thesilverspider
and you have WHAT to prove this, there isnt a single showing that supports this, galan is NOT n abstract, even in the eighties n early nineties, when he was ONE of the most poerful beings, when eternity mett him, out of respect for it, he turned into a STAR, his original form, he was honoured to have an audience with eternity himself, he says that he is below death and will one day die. and galactus is just a HUMANOID, given his powers BY eternity. his true form is that o a SINGLE ever radiating star{not even a supernova or nova}
nuthin big as far as marvel goes. he has been beaten many MANY times, by weaker people. dark pheonix beat the tar out of him at FULL power, n if it isntmentioned that he is weak or hungry than it is UNDERSTOOD that he is at full power, n peopel who say that hes at specific perecentages of power{50%, 10% etc} are full of crap. its only his PURPOSE which is great and that is to keep BALANCE between eternity n death. abraxs killed him n many alternate versions of him. franklin resurrected him with his own power{which wasnt burned out as was shown later} he had trouble handlin sphinx. n he has wayyyyyyyyy to many low showings to be even considered upper cosmic league let alone abstract. i mean cmon, even IF he was at 50% power, ALPHA FLIGHT BEAT HIM N CUDV KILLED HIM! power wise at full potential id put him at slightly greater power level than the celestial without bias.

So you're saying that a supernova is greater then Galactus?

leonheartmm
you are a shame to your mother, she shouldve aborted you and then commited suicide

i guess she took a lesson from u didnt she, having survived ur mothers abortion because of being mentally retarted n havin her commit suicide after she say ur face was reason enough to keep me.

supervenom
i dont really count LT or TOAA or the IG

Just asking, but is there any comics where he is at 100%? Is that even possible? (without any enhancments or accessories)

King KAM
nuthin big as far as marvel goes. he has been beaten many MANY times, by weaker people. dark pheonix beat the tar out of him at FULL power, n if it isntmentioned that he is weak or hungry than it is UNDERSTOOD that he is at full power, n peopel who say that hes at specific perecentages of power{50%, 10% etc} are full of crap. its only his PURPOSE which is great and that is to keep BALANCE between eternity n death. abraxs killed him n many alternate versions of him. franklin resurrected him with his own power{which wasnt burned out as was shown later} he had trouble handlin sphinx. n he has wayyyyyyyyy to many low showings to be even considered upper cosmic league let alone abstract. i mean cmon, even IF he was at 50% power, ALPHA FLIGHT BEAT HIM N CUDV KILLED HIM! power wise at full potential id put him at slightly greater power level than the celestial without bias. you are an idiot, and i refuse to argue with someone who is obvisouly more dumb than a soap dish

leonheartmm
So you're saying that a supernova is greater then Galactus?

NO, that wud be me just talkin one low end feat n manipulatin it for my argument, as i said in all fairness, at any given point, full powered galactus is slightly more powerful than a powerful celestial like exitar or arisham

leonheartmm
you are an idiot, and i refuse to argue with someone who is obvisouly more dumb than a soap dish

wonderful counterargument, that SURE proved me wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

supervenom
NO, that wud be me just talkin one low end feat n manipulatin it for my argument, as i said in all fairness, at any given point, full powered galactus is slightly more powerful than a powerful celestial like exitar or arisham

But Galactus isn't 4000 ft tall stick out tongue

leonheartmm
But Galactus isn't 4000 ft tall stick out tongue

yea but neither is franklin richards or dr strange big grin

thesilverspider
So you're saying that onslaught is greater then any celestial?

demigawd
Wow...we don't usually get arguments like this on cosmic threads. Usually they're reserved for street level threads. Some people need to go back to them because they're out of their depth here.

Leon's list is actually pretty good. KAM proceeds from a false assumption. He says Galactus is the third most powerful being in the universe after Eternity and Death. Even if he were just below Eternity and Death (and he's not), Eternity isn't the most powerful being in the universe anyway. You have beings like LT, and beings who come into weapons like IG, TOAA, whatever gun Genis used to kill Eternity, spells used by Dormammu to defeat Eternity, Protege, Phoenix Force, Wanda, etc.

hawkwind
galactus uses onslaught to wipe his bottom.

superbatman86
Okay noobs.Onslaught is a clollection of humans very powerful humans but humans none the less.Galactus is made up of the Galan and the ETERNITY previous to this one.Eternity,Death,and Galactus at full power are the same strength.The only ones stronger than then are LT and TOAA.The infinity gauntlet and HOTU give the possesor the power of TOAA.Also the only time ANY hero ever faced Galactus he was very hunggy and looking for food.The ONLY time when we've seen Galactus anywhere near full power is when he was fighting Tryant and they destroyed GALAXIES on accident.Think about that without even trying hw can destroy galixies.The reason why the abstracts lose is because even though they claim to be above emotions they fall victim to them espeacially pride.To them most beings are as bugs are to us.Now when you squish an ant do you slam you hand down as hard as possible or do you put a tiny bit of preassure.The fact that Galactus has fought all these people who are far above Onslaught when he was so weak just proves how ridiculously powerful he is.Besides it's not like you could have Galatcus use his full power and eat the earth now can you.

Mider
How does franklin richards compare to Galactus?

wannabe
and you have WHAT to prove this, there isnt a single showing that supports this, galan is NOT n abstract, even in the eighties n early nineties, when he was ONE of the most poerful beings...
...nuthin big as far as marvel goes. he has been beaten many MANY times, by weaker people. dark pheonix beat the tar out of him at FULL power, n if it isntmentioned that he is weak or hungry than it is UNDERSTOOD that he is at full power, n peopel who say that hes at specific perecentages of power{50%, 10% etc} are full of crap. its only his PURPOSE which is great and that is to keep BALANCE between eternity n death. abraxs killed him n many alternate versions of him. franklin resurrected him with his own power{which wasnt burned out as was shown later} he had trouble handlin sphinx. n he has wayyyyyyyyy to many low showings to be even considered upper cosmic league let alone abstract. i mean cmon, even IF he was at 50% power, ALPHA FLIGHT BEAT HIM N CUDV KILLED HIM! power wise at full potential id put him at slightly greater power level than the celestial without bias. you are an idiot, and i refuse to argue with someone who is obvisouly more dumb than a soap dish Apart from the "star, nova...-thing", which i erased from the post, you have to admit, that leonheartmm is right about the rest, ESPECIALLY with this "percentages-thing".
leonheartmm is perhaps a little biased, but the facts he stated are not!!!

Let's face it pals...Big G was very impressive and scary the first two or three times he appeared, but nowadays...

wannabe
Originally posted by Mider
How does franklin richards compare to Galactus? Well, Big G is part of a universe, Franklin is able to create his own...

leonheartmm
Originally posted by superbatman86
Okay noobs.Onslaught is a clollection of humans very powerful humans but humans none the less.Galactus is made up of the Galan and the ETERNITY previous to this one.Eternity,Death,and Galactus at full power are the same strength.The only ones stronger than then are LT and TOAA.The infinity gauntlet and HOTU give the possesor the power of TOAA.Also the only time ANY hero ever faced Galactus he was very hunggy and looking for food.The ONLY time when we've seen Galactus anywhere near full power is when he was fighting Tryant and they destroyed GALAXIES on accident.Think about that without even trying hw can destroy galixies.The reason why the abstracts lose is because even though they claim to be above emotions they fall victim to them espeacially pride.To them most beings are as bugs are to us.Now when you squish an ant do you slam you hand down as hard as possible or do you put a tiny bit of preassure.The fact that Galactus has fought all these people who are far above Onslaught when he was so weak just proves how ridiculously powerful he is.Besides it's not like you could have Galatcus use his full power and eat the earth now can you.

ur argument is very flawed, first off, onslaught is much MUCH more than the sum of his constituents. {except for franklin} do u THINK, that xavier n magneto alone could go up against all of earth's heroes, includin the likes of thor, iron man, hulk, n KILL em all{except the non mutant ones n even then wanda died} n galactus is NOT equal to eternity, infinity, death, entropy, apiphany, abraxas, order or chaos, for reasons i have stated before many many times. heck galactus could be killed by the ultimate nullifier n there are many MANY beings above galactus which i have also stated. galactus is just a humanoid who was given his powers BY eternity. call him a HERALD of eternity, but on a much much weaker level than his own heralds.

and another thing neither the IG NOR the HOTU give u power OVER or even equal to TOAA, the infinite gauntlet was even disabled with a single fingersnap of the tribunal who then went on to say that he represented powers which dwarfed the might of the infinite gauntlett and THOTU although stronger than the the tribunal only gives u power over ONE multiverse, not anythin outside it n not the beyond realm. TOAA is greater than that. and another thing, it took galactus THOUSANDS OF YEARS TO DESTROY GALAXIES N THAT WAS WITH TYRANT DOIN NEATLY HALF THE DESTROYIN. n how many people stronger than onslaught HAS galactus fought, form what ive seen he tries to squish much MUCH weaker people than him but still gets beaten many times.

superbatman86
ur argument is very flawed, first off, onslaught is much MUCH more than the sum of his constituents. {except for franklin} do u THINK, that xavier n magneto alone could go up against all of earth's heroes, includin the likes of thor, iron man, hulk, n KILL em all{except the non mutant ones n even then wanda died} n galactus is NOT equal to eternity, infinity, death, entropy, apiphany, abraxas, order or chaos, for reasons i have stated before many many times. heck galactus could be killed by the ultimate nullifier n there are many MANY beings above galactus which i have also stated. galactus is just a humanoid who was given his powers BY eternity. call him a HERALD of eternity, but on a much much weaker level than his own heralds.

and another thing neither the IG NOR the HOTU give u power OVER or even equal to TOAA, the infinite gauntlet was even disabled with a single fingersnap of the tribunal who then went on to say that he represented powers which dwarfed the might of the infinite gauntlett and THOTU although stronger than the the tribunal only gives u power over ONE multiverse, not anythin outside it n not the beyond realm. TOAA is greater than that. and another thing, it took galactus THOUSANDS OF YEARS TO DESTROY GALAXIES N THAT WAS WITH TYRANT DOIN NEATLY HALF THE DESTROYIN. n how many people stronger than onslaught HAS galactus fought, form what ive seen he tries to squish much MUCH weaker people than him but still gets beaten many times.
One he didn't get his powers from eternity he his the combination of the the two.Two the Ultimate Nulifier would destroy the entire universe that's why Galactus has it.The fact is that Onslaught is the most pathetic and poorly written crossover ever.None of his feats make sense.He punches out the Juggernaut yet hulk can bash through his armor?He mentaly overpowers probibly the most powerful telepath on earth?The reason why Galactus HAS to lose is because if he wins then all the earth heros are dead and marvel loses the vast majority of their characters.And yes he is equal to them at full power.LT could change everything back because the gauntlet was no longer in use.The Tyant was stronger,Mephesto or Dormamu I can't remember was stronger and he ran to his own realm for and advantage until Big G started absorbing it,The member of the Vishinti he fought was stronger.The reason some characters have greater feats is because Galactus doesn't need to create his own universe or undo vast amounts of damage.And it may have taken thousands of yeare but how many galixies were destroyed?And that was collateral damage while fighting.

King KAM
Originally posted by superbatman86
One he didn't get his powers from eternity he his the combination of the the two.Two the Ultimate Nulifier would destroy the entire universe that's why Galactus has it.The fact is that Onslaught is the most pathetic and poorly written crossover ever.None of his feats make sense.He punches out the Juggernaut yet hulk can bash through his armor?He mentaly overpowers probibly the most powerful telepath on earth?The reason why Galactus HAS to lose is because if he wins then all the earth heros are dead and marvel loses the vast majority of their characters.And yes he is equal to them at full power.LT could change everything back because the gauntlet was no longer in use.The Tyant was stronger,Mephesto or Dormamu I can't remember was stronger and he ran to his own realm for and advantage until Big G started absorbing it,The member of the Vishinti he fought was stronger.The reason some characters have greater feats is because Galactus doesn't need to create his own universe or undo vast amounts of damage.And it may have taken thousands of yeare but how many galixies were destroyed?And that was collateral damage while fighting. dude leon heart is an idiot, just quit my man.....its not worth you wasting your time, its like teaching calculus to a goldfish man.....calculus to an effin goldfish.

Xplosive
Thanos {HOTU}: Yes
Wielder of the Infinite Gauntlet: Yes
The Ultimate Nullifier: Yes
Eternity, Infinity, Death: Yes, but Full powered Galactus almost their equal
Entropy, Apiphany: No
Abraxas: Well, we don't know
The Infinites: Yes
Master Order, Lord Chaos: No way
The In-Betweener: No way
Current Dr. Strange: No way
Franklin Richards: No, but maybe, but doubtfull, could defeat him with master over his power, so no
Pheonix: Yes
Cyttorak: No way
The Celestials: No
Numinus: No way
Shuma Gorath: No way
Full Powered Dormammu: No way
Psi Lord: isn't that Franklin Richards
Hyperstorm: it was Galactus who took Hyperstorm down
Scarlet Witch with Chaos Wave: it was scary looking such powerful as Scarlet Witch, but could she take 100% full powered Galactus down, no
Maelstrom with Infinite: Again, Infinite
Dark Pheonix: You already mentioned Phoenix
The Void: Not sure
Full powered fallen one: No
Sentry: No way

And Onslaught doesn't stand a chance at all, not even 0.1% against Full powered Galactus

GalacticStorm

thanos{hotu}
etrnity, infinite, death
entropy, apiphany
abraxas
the infinites
master order, lord chaos
the inbetweener
current dr strange
franklin richards
pheonix
cyttorak
the celestials{maybe}
numinus
shuma gorath
psi lord
hyperstorm
maelstrom with infinite
dark pheonix
the void
full powered fallen one
sentry{almost the same}

Thats an awful list

leonheartmm
this is insane. im done debatin, just forgot for a second that i dont have a chance in hell against the fanboy force.

GalacticStorm
this is insane. im done debatin, just forgot for a second that i dont have a chance in hell against the fanboy force.

No you dont stand a chance against anyone who reads comics. smile

leonheartmm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

n then u say u dont get personal,

leonidas
Thats an awful list

yes

you say forgetting about the multiverse -- the infinites ARE multiversal beings. many of the entities on that list are NOT more powerful or equal in power to g.

thesilverspider
Exactly...........
I still can't figure out why leon thinks onlslaught is so powerful the guy was not impressive at all.

GalacticStorm
n then u say u dont get personal,

yes and i still do:

If you werent referring to me then thats cool i take it back although your comments followed my post by minutes so its understandable. smile

leonheartmm
Exactly...........
I still can't figure out why leon thinks onlslaught is so powerful the guy was not impressive at all.

so all the feats ive posted are bullshit r they?

thesilverspider
so all the feats ive posted are bullshit r they?
What feats taking a shot from thor's hammer and beating the avengers WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leonidas
dude leon heart is an idiot, just quit my man.....its not worth you wasting your time, its like teaching calculus to a goldfish man.....calculus to an effin goldfish.

no offense leon, but that is one funny effin' line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for that crack, kk, i can ALMOST forgive the 'dc boy' crack earlier . . .

laughing laughing

leonheartmm
dude leon heart is an idiot, just quit my man.....its not worth you wasting your time, its like teaching calculus to a goldfish man.....calculus to an effin goldfish.

atleast i cost more alone than u do with kinky toys n electric plugins.

thesilverspider
atleast i cost more alone than u do with kinky toys n electric plugins.
thumb down

grey fox
I'm not really big on Onslaught , seemed like a giant cop-out by marvel. But from what i have heard/seen . Galactus win's if anyone would actually take notice he is only ever seen at half-power or weaker. Because fully powered galactus owns all of marvel....

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by grey fox
Because fully powered galactus owns all of marvel....

Hes good but not that good smile

thesilverspider
You ain't say it right.

It's like this.........
He's good but not Phoenix good............devil

GalacticStorm
You ain't say it right.

It's like this.........
He's good but not Phoenix good............devil

Thats true, but its not what i meant whistle

thesilverspider
Thats true, but its not what i meant whistle
Ok ok I got it
He's good but not Jean grey good...........shifty

grey fox

Ok .. how about a large chunk of marvel happy

thesilverspider
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok .. how about a large chunk of marvel happy
Excluding the Phoenix.........

grey fox
Excluding the Phoenix.........

Well duh....that was kinda obvious from the get-go laughing

King KAM
GS, SilverSpider, Grey Fox!!!!!, my bretheren you guys have FINALLY come to save me.....i was being jumped by the idiotforce, and no-one was coming to rescue me......*looks battel torn and damaged from fighting off thousands of idiots simultaneously*

King KAM
Originally posted by Xplosive
Thanos {HOTU}: Yes
Wielder of the Infinite Gauntlet: Yes
The Ultimate Nullifier: Yes
Eternity, Infinity, Death: Yes, but Full powered Galactus almost their equal
Entropy, Apiphany: No
Abraxas: Well, we don't know
The Infinites: Yes
Master Order, Lord Chaos: No way
The In-Betweener: No way
Current Dr. Strange: No way
Franklin Richards: No, but maybe, but doubtfull, could defeat him with master over his power, so no
Pheonix: Yes
Cyttorak: No way
The Celestials: No
Numinus: No way
Shuma Gorath: No way
Full Powered Dormammu: No way
Psi Lord: isn't that Franklin Richards
Hyperstorm: it was Galactus who took Hyperstorm down
Scarlet Witch with Chaos Wave: it was scary looking such powerful as Scarlet Witch, but could she take 100% full powered Galactus down, no
Maelstrom with Infinite: Again, Infinite
Dark Pheonix: You already mentioned Phoenix
The Void: Not sure
Full powered fallen one: No
Sentry: No way

And Onslaught doesn't stand a chance at all, not even 0.1% against Full powered Galactus GOD DAMMIT i thought that you had agreed to NEVER come back...i knew it was too good to be true....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.