Morlun vs. Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Who takes it.

Morlun: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/morlun.htm

AZ: http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/agentzero.htm

DigiMark007
Does Morlun have a healing factor? I don't think so from what I know. That would be AZ's only chance.

AZ's outclassed. And Morlun has some mystical ability where he can find anyone once he's touched them. AZ can hide from LOTS of people...but Morlun wouldn't be one of them. Besides that, he's at least close to Class 100, and fast enough to whale on Spider-Man.

Aries_04
How's he going to punch through the vibranium? Furthermore whatever impact is left will be absorbed by Zero. I don't know if someone on Morlun's level can "outclass" a guy who has literally taken on an army of mutants at once.....he even took Juggernaut down. Morlun isn't near class 100 btw more like class 70.....it's been stated that his punches feel like class 100 because he absorbs life forces when he punches.

But I'd like some more input...........TOP!!!!!

Tron
Morlun is NOT class 100 until Marvel states that he is. Too many people take what Spider-Man said too literal. Of course his punches would feel harder than Thor's to Spidey, Morlun's powers are specially made for him. Now with someone else it would be a different story.

DarkCrawler
Handbook gave his strenght as Class 20. I'm not sure if it's right.

Aries_04
How do you think the fight would go?

Tron
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Sounds about right to me. Judging by what he's done in his appearances, that's probably where I'd put him.

Aries_04
Mr. Tron how do you see the fight going?

Arahan
Morlun just class 20? Never after the last fight with Spidey his definately more in the class 50 range.

DigiMark007
He doesn't need to punch Zero hard...he can drain someone's life force. And from what we've seen, that doesn't include just Spider-Man. And since the draining, apparently, worked through SM's costume (an odd continuity error, but one that we'll have to assume is true) I would imaine contact in general will begin to drain Zero. He's got some nice stamina and good fighting skills, but would fall eventually.

Aries_04
Zero can also infect people with the enzyme by touch.....and its been shown to work on people without healing factors as well. He doesn't have to absorb k.e. to infect people with it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Aries_04
How's he going to punch through the vibranium? Furthermore whatever impact is left will be absorbed by Zero. I don't know if someone on Morlun's level can "outclass" a guy who has literally taken on an army of mutants at once.....he even took Juggernaut down. Morlun isn't near class 100 btw more like class 70.....it's been stated that his punches feel like class 100 because he absorbs life forces when he punches.

But I'd like some more input...........TOP!!!!!

And also, I was stating an opinion. Refuting an argument is one thing (and is fine) but attempting to make it sound like I have no idea what I'm talking about and my opinion is worthless (and using my words sarcasically against me) is quite another.

Have fun with our thread....it's probably a decent fight (probably better than I give it credit for), but I won't be back.

Aries_04
Originally posted by DigiMark007
And also, I was stating an opinion. Refuting an argument is one thing (and is fine) but attempting to make it sound like I have no idea what I'm talking about and my opinion is worthless (and using my words sarcasically against me) is quite another.

Have fun with our thread....it's probably a decent fight (probably better than I give it credit for), but I won't be back.

Sorry....didn't mean for it to come off as a personal attack. big grin

DigiMark007
Sorry....didn't mean for it to come off as a personal attack. big grin

Me too. As soon as I posted it I knew it was too harsh and came back here to edit it...for some reason I must've misinterpreted your initial retort. My apologies.

*coughMorlunstillswinscough*
smile

Aries_04
*coughMorlunstillswinscough*
smile

laughing out loud

Don't think so buddy.

Tron
Mr. Tron how do you see the fight going?

I don't see anything, I don't know enough about Agent Zero to come up with a decent conclusion.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Tron
I don't see anything, I don't know enough about Agent Zero to come up with a decent conclusion.

Thanks for the input. smokin'

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Morlun? no friggin' way is he only 20

or do you mean Zero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.