Amalgam Time: Galactus w/ Symbiote vs Doomsday w/ Clayface suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
Galactus with his body in the Venom symbiote vs Doomsday with Clayface for his body.

I say Doomsday takes it, since Galactus can't shoot water.

thesilverspider
What the f**k?

supervenom
Ok let me set up the playing field.

New York City, New York

Access is with his new found girlfriend, Latvia. As they walk down the street past an electronics store, and they see people flocking towards the display case of a Samsung HDTV. Access and Latvia go to see what is all the excitement, and to their surprise, they see a grey colored gargantuan beast, tearing through a traffic of cars on the New York bridge.

Access gets one of his abnormal headaches when the DC and Marvel universes are coming together.

Latvia - What is wrong Access?

Access - It's nothing.

With that, Access gets his head together, and is attacked again.

Latvia - Access, are you sure nothing is wrong?

Access - I...um...

Access then falls to the floor, and becomes unconcious.

Elsewhere in the Universe

Galactus is seen sitting on TAA II going at a tremendous speed. Galactus is finding a new world to feed on, and suddenly, TAA II stops, as if all time has stopped leaving Galactus only to survive. Galactus is confused.

Galactus - What is going on here!?

Suddenly, a portal opens, and a symbiote that resembles Venom spews forth of the portal, recognizes the life sign of Galactus, and quickly attaches itself to the massive body of Galactus.

Galactus, sensing danger, tries to escape TAA II, but is stuck to the viscous liquid like substance of the symbiote. Galactus realizes that the symbiote is a lot like him. As the symbiote bonds with Galactus, Galactus and the symbiote exchange their knowledge with each other, and Galactus realizes that the symbiote has been around the universe as him, and has experienced much. Not only that, but with the symbiote, he would no longer have Hunger. Galactus and the symbiote bond, and the two become one.

Galactus with the symbiotic voice announces - "I no longer Hunger for planets, but I Hunger for brains!".

Galactus is now suited up not in the traditional blue and red armor, but in complete darkness with razor sharp teeth, spewing a green substance from his mouth. Galactus now has his power magnified since bonding with the symbiote, and he can change his shape with whatever he wills, while still having his cosmic power maintained in his now shapeshifting armor.

Not realizing that time ever stopped, with this statement, Galactus and the symbiote construct a new device for his body that will drain the essence of people and feed Venoms hunger for brains, which would therefore keep Galactus' never hungry.

Galactus makes his way towards earth, with the symbiote as well as Galactus still unaware of the emergence of a new reality. As they approach earth, they see a massive amount of destruction in what is New York, where Galactus normally frequents. Galactus and the symbiote see Doomsday, ravishing the town. Doomsday, to the peoples surprise, has shaken the Empire state building off of it's structure, and put the Twin Towers to ground level. The people are in awe, while Galactus whiffs it away as if it is nothing.

As Taa II prepares to descend towards earth with the Mighty Galactus and the symbiote ready to put their feet on the soil of Earth, Doomsday suddenly jumps towards Taa II during it's decent and attacks the ship at it's engine. He rips through the forcefield and the ship goes down at an alarming rate.

Doomsday goes towards the site of where the ship fell, and the Taa II explodes as Galactus emerges out with the symbiote on his body.

Galactus - Who are you?!

Doomsday - .....

Galactus and the symbiote then move foward towards Doomsday and kicks Doomsday from New York all the way to California. Galactus and the symbiote then extends the 1000s of power coils from their body and connect to any human being in sight, sucking the life force out of them.

Meanwhile in California

Doomsday gets up from the ground, and is now angrier then ever. Never before has he encountered such a being. Now, as before, time seems to have stopped. Doomsday is confused as to what is going on. A portal opens and the suit of Clayface comes through. Doomsday tries to attack the suit, but all it does is conform to his body. Once bonded, the suit makes Doomsday go mad. Doomsday with the suit on jumps from California back to New York, enraged more than ever.

Back in New York

Galactus and the symbiote are still at work, draining ever human being in sight. Galactus has no hunger, but if the symbiote goes hungry, then he goes hungry.

Doomsday lands on the site where Galactus is, and unbeknownest to Galactus, Doomsday, now with the suit of Clayface, extends his body to be as tall as Galactus. Doomsday then extends his arms as poles and knocks Galactus down. Galactus sees this and gets back up and attempts to use the coils on Doomsday. As the coils attach to Doomsday, he turns into liquid, and the coils detach.

While in liquid form, he tries to attach to Galactus and the symbiote and gain control of all 3 beings. However, the symbiote, pushes the liquid form of Doomsday off of their body, and Doomsday falls back to the ground.

As Doomsday gets backup, Galactus and the symbiote exclaim: "I am no longer Galactus, WE ARE VENLACTUS!"

As the two square off, there are almost no more people alive to witness such a magnificent event. Who wins? It is up to you to decide!

DrDoom101
i can see you have spent a lot of time on this thread. So ill be nice to you and answer. I say Galactus w/symbiote wins.

supervenom
Originally posted by DrDoom101
i can see you have spent a lot of time on this thread. So ill be nice to you and answer. I say Galactus w/symbiote wins.

LOL yup, you got that right. Thanks for responding big grin

Scoobless
Godzilla wins

long pig
I agree that Galactus can't shoot water, therefore loses.

supervenom
Originally posted by Scoobless
Godzilla wins

The thing is, since both suits can conform to any shape, either one of them can be Godzilla. So which one?

supervenom
Bumpty bump bump

supervenom
Bump

Tallis
Do you know anything about Galactus. He'd PWN Doomsday utterly even if he was combined with BOTH the symbiote and clayface suit.

Psyquis52
Agreed Galactus smash. Galactus strongest one there is. You make Galactus angry.

supervenom
Have you guys even read the story that was concocted?

It's in the 3rd Post. I say if Doomsday/Clayface can turn to liquid and Galactus can't shoot water, then this is going to be a Mega Match, perhaps even bigger than Crisis on Infinite Earths!

supervenom
BUMP

Milkie
LMAO!!!

complexbrother
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Agreed Galactus smash. Galactus strongest one there is. You make Galactus angry.

laughing HAHAHAHA !! but I agree .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.