Wolverine vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
o0o0o0o

who takes the cake?

supervenom
Predator. He got all the good gadgets and would fry Wolverine with his shoulder cannon. Claw vs Claw I think Wolvie would win. Adamantium is stronger than his since it melts from Alien acid.

Darth_Erebus
Geeeeee just what we need, another Wolverine vs thread.

supervenom
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Geeeeee just what we need, another Wolverine vs thread.

Well itll die quickly if no one responds to it. How ironic stick out tongue

superman420sexy
Originally posted by supervenom
Predator. He got all the good gadgets and would fry Wolverine with his shoulder cannon. Claw vs Claw I think Wolvie would win. Adamantium is stronger than his since it melts from Alien acid.

wait, punshiers got an adamantium skeleton?

braz
^u mean predator?

superman420sexy
oh shitI thought we were talking about punisher hah. Hmm I think wolvie could kill predator honestly if Arnold Schwarzenager or h/e you spell it did

FG725
well wolverine wins because he is the god of Versus forum he will shoot out his claws from his hand into the predator (so true heard it all from a wolverine fanboy did you know wolverine can fly too!) na but seriously Braz get over with your predator obsession you have made like 8 in the last week or so

braz
yea, if wolverine manages somehow to get up close to the pred, then he goes down IMO too...cuz them claws are perrty deadly

braz
Originally posted by FG725
well wolverine wins because he is the god of Versus forum he will shoot out his claws from his hand into the predator (so true heard it all from a wolverine fanboy did you know wolverine can fly too!) na but seriously Braz get over with your predator obsession you have made like 8 in the last week or so

lol yea i know, hes so dope though...dont u think?!

superman420sexy
i mean just because some guy probably said one time that wolverine could kill superman because of his healing factor and claws, which is obviously stupid, doesn't mean it is retarded for someone to think he could possibly win a fight at all. GOD

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
lol yea i know, hes so dope though...dont u think?!

it's because i gave you that link isn't it?

Jose123
Anyway

Predator hunts and sees that his mele weapons don't cut of his limbs and the only damage it does is quickly healed again.

Pred gets fed up and decides to blast head of with his plasmacaster a couple of dozen times.

Wolverine knocked out

Wolverine is skined alive or gets his head taken off ala Ultimate Hulk.

braz
Originally posted by Jose123
Anyway

Predator hunts and sees that his mele weapons don't cut of his limbs and the only damage it does is quickly healed again.

Pred gets fed up and decides to blast head of with his plasmacaster a couple of dozen times.

Wolverine knocked out

Wolverine is skined alive or gets his head taken off ala Ultimate Hulk.

haha yes precisely, and yea that link got me like obsessed dude lol good job

Jose123
haha yes precisely, and yea that link got me like obsessed dude lol good job

You should go to the Game vs. boards. there seems to be a lot of Pred and alien matches popping up.

Some even started by me smile

braz
sweedish

bump bump

Jose123
sweedish

bump bump

I think you tired everyone out with all these pred matches. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.