superman vs karate kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
so if karate kid was still alive could he take out supes in one punch?

superman420sexy
What the hell who is karate kid?

hawkwind
Originally posted by superman420sexy
What the hell who is karate kid? he is quite possibly the baddest mutha ever to grace the pages of DC comics.

King KAM
Originally posted by hawkwind
he is quite possibly the baddest mutha ever to grace the pages of DC comics. sorta like captain america?

TheKahn
Ralph Macchio

And yes he beats Superman if Mr. Miyagi is there for moral support. shifty

hawkwind
Originally posted by King KAM
sorta like captain america? karate kid would destroy captain america in one manuever

King KAM
karate kid would destroy captain america in one manuever impossible!

hawkwind
impossible! actually captain america poses no threat or even any real challenge.

superman420sexy
lol i guess this is a joke... karate kid touches superman and he flies through time a million times the speed of light to the forming of the next universe

hawkwind
lol i guess this is a joke... karate kid touches superman and he flies through time a million times the speed of light to the forming of the next universe actually thats quite possible. i'll put it this way. karate kid is such a phenominal martial artist that he could shatter the death star with one punch.

Tron
You're the best!! AROUND!!

King KAM
actually thats quite possible. i'll put it this way. karate kid is such a phenominal martial artist that he could shatter the death star with one punch. captain america has done it

TheKahn
captain america has done it

And HE didn't even have to use the force!

superman420sexy
Karate kid's body is made out of a material stronger than uru, class 1 adamantium, and the stuff cap's shield made out of put together times INFINITY!

King KAM
Karate kid's body is made out of a material stronger than uru, class 1 adamantium, and the stuff cap's shield made out of put together times INFINITY! too bad cap broke it already

hawkwind
actually superman stands no chance. a good punch from karate kid and supes would probably keel over and puke his lunch.

DigiMark007
Wow, almost a page of posts and barely any of them with any real info yet....amidst the requisite Mr. Miyagi appearence. lol

Closing soon unless something happens.

Supes wins by the way. KK was able to hold his own against SuperBOY for a while...but didn't win that one either. Martial Arts only takes you so far, even at KK's level.

TheKahn
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wow, almost a page of posts and barely any of them with any real info yet....amidst the requisite Mr. Miyagi appearence. lol

Closing soon unless something happens.

Supes wins by the way. KK was able to hold his own against SuperBOY for a while...but didn't win that one either. Martial Arts only takes you so far, even at KK's level.

Exactly what do you have against Mr. Miyagi? mad

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheKahn
Exactly what do you have against Mr. Miyagi? mad

he's obviously a racist............... shifty

jk

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Nothing at all. Where in my post did it sound like I have something against him? I just find it amusing that someone always feels the need to mention him in KK threads. It's like an unwritten rule...lol.

hawkwind
bringin it back

Fanboy
Originally posted by TheKahn
Ralph Macchio

And yes he beats Superman if Mr. Miyagi is there for moral support. shifty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_Kid_%28comics%29

This Karate kid wins.

Fanboy
Karate Kid uses his shitsmonian deathlok and breaks SUpermans neck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.