Living Tribunal vs The Source

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
I have no idea if the Source is considered like TOAA, but even if so, I would still not rank it above TOAA since people have tasted The Source.

Who you think wins? LT or Source?

Mider
The Source hands down.

supervenom
Isn't the source affected by the Amalgam universe, unlike LT?

the Darkone
LT is above the source as is The spectre.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by the Darkone
LT is above the source as is The spectre.

Based on what?

the Darkone
My bad, The source is above LT. Need more sleep.

complexbrother
LT works for the source . LT automaticly looses.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by complexbrother
LT works for the source . LT automaticly looses.

The Source is Dc so thats not possible.

complexbrother
I always guessed the Source, the Pressence, The one above all, and Max Fariday fron Image were all the same being.

supervenom
The thing is, in the Amalgam universe, The Source is affected by the merge. I believe it is called Source-Ego. Also, Galactiac had a taste of it, so it makes it even moreso look like it isn't on the same level as TOAA. LT on the other hand I haven't seen affected by the Amalgam universe, it just stays the same since it governs all realities.

Mider
Source is not the presence but is above LT i guess the source is below the spectre but im not sure because when the spectre destroyed darkseid and he was remade by who i dont know but such beings as darkseid and superman have been shown to be protected by the LT.

kevdude
superman and darkeid protected by LT?? u mean The Source rit? lol

Mider
BLEH YES I DO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.