Galactus vs. imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vold
galactus at full power vs imperiex. no heralds or drones. straight up 1v1

supremthor
been done and IMP wins

supervenom
Co Sign

Mider
Galactus wins i dont what Imperiex with out his drones could possibly do to Galactus.

Sixth_Winged
Galactus. Imperiex without his tech is quite frankly overrated, without it, i doubt it very much if he could destroy a galaxy much less the universe by his lonesome. Imperiex is an energy being inside the armor, Galactus feeds on such, add to the fact that Eternity himself stated that galactus at full power is near his own.

supervenom
Isn't that the same with Galactus? Energy inside the armor?

Mider
yes but Imperiex hasnt been shown to be able to do the things Galactus can.

Juntai
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Galactus. Imperiex without his tech is quite frankly overrated, without it, i doubt it very much if he could destroy a galaxy much less the universe by his lonesome. Imperiex is an energy being inside the armor, Galactus feeds on such, add to the fact that Eternity himself stated that galactus at full power is near his own. ???
Galactus uses tech to destroy & feed off planets....

the Darkone
Galactus full powered is powerful enough to destroyed the universe 10x over.

soleran30
Whats that showing like 1 time for Galactus.............I mean at full power he is never at full power it seems like and because of this Imp wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus full powered is powerful enough to destroyed the universe 10x over. i try to tell them but they dont listen

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
???

...to make digestion easier. IMO, more tasty. He drained Ultron in a sec just by looking at him.

His fight with Agamotto and Tyrant was under his own power.

But both are lazy asses most of the time, employing servants to do there deeds.

thesilverspider
Converting planets into food you could say for Galactus takes alot of his own energy so he use's tech to do it for him.

kevdude
Imperiex wins

Mider
imperiex wins the i got my butt kicked by the Big G award.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Juntai
???

it's true, but not the point though. Imperiex without his tech hasn't displayed any significant versatility or any other impressive feats without tech nor does he seems like a universe buster without it or even just on galactic level (and when i mean tech, i don't mean the blasters on his armor of course). Galactus creates heralds, Imperiex uses tech to siphon energy from other sources and creates probes who are still inferior.

And the tech G used is only for whole planets transform to energy form consumption.

Mindship
I don't know much about Imperiex, though I liked when Supes fought all issue with what turned out to be "just" a probe. Cool idea; but Imp still strikes me as DC's attempt to be one-up on Galactus.

Galactus...the thing with him is: how hungry is he, how much energy does he have? This explains all his varying power levels. What I'm wondering is, what is the difference between power levels, from his strongest to his weakest? My feeling is that it's not in the hundreds or thousands of times, but millions or billions...

Imperiex is called the destroyer of galaxies, but that doesn't mean with the snap of a finger. With his probes and whatever, it likely means Imp lays waste across the stars over a span of several thousand years. If Imp really had that snap-finger level of power, neither Supes nor anyone could challenge him.

Galactus, on the other hand, takes out whole planets in very, very short order. If his scale of operations was expanded, how long might it take Big G to start "destroying galaxies?"

At full power, I give this to Marvel cuz Galactus is a force of nature "spanning universes." IMO, Galactus was among the first and is still the best--the best thought-out--of the cosmic gods.

Mider
so basically Imperiex has shown no other powers sept being able to shoot energy blasts?

Tshern
He didn't use tech to eat up the Skrull Planet. It's said that he uses tech, because it's more efficient.

grey fox
Galactus kills this cheap rip-off before eating Dc's earth for a snack....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.