LOST horror stories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
OMG! Im am so freakin mad right now! Another LOST horror story occured to me tonight. I've had so many of these its not even funny anymore.

Ok

2nd episode- I thought I was a recording an episode but really my VCR wasn't doing a thing. The thing that sucked the most was that I was just in the other room and could've easily watched the episode when it was airing LIVE. But I wanted to wait until my dad got home to watch it with him. It sucked. I later downloaded the episode online via torrent.

Episode "What Kate Did"- One of the most anticipated episodes yet and my VCR decides to not record the last two minutes of the episode. Which means I didn't get to find out about what was in the splices and I didn't get to see what Michael talk on the computer with Walt until the rerun occured weeks later.

Tonight- I record the episode and everything and I get all comfortable on my couch to watch it and when I press play I see Jack talking in spanish. I immediatly fall to the floor and yell. I was so baffled. I had recorded the episode in spanish. It wasn't even my fault. My vcr has been roaming channels in spanish recently and I dont know how to get it to stop.

My conclusion: Kill my VCR.

rickyduck
roflmao

Darth Macabre
How about instead of killing your vcr and going to jail. You get a TIVO, they rock.

Wait, what am I talking about, you wouldn't go to jail. lol

Punker69
At this point I think killing my vcr would be more pleasurable.

But im making a trip to San jose today to watch the episode. Im so addicted. It scares me.

rickyduck
gfbd its not scary!

Lord Magnus

Lord Magnus

Lord Magnus

Lord Magnus

Lord Magnus

rickyduck
Stop speaking spanish to yourself!!! You use a translator dont you?

And why did you mention music that was depressing?

Mønkey
Im surprised you lasted to let it happen again, if it was me my vcr wouldve been smashed into a million pieces after the first incident no expression

Punker69
Haha, yeah, I was about to one time.

KENobi™
*grins at his DVR*

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by rickyduck
Stop speaking spanish to yourself!!! You use a translator dont you?

And why did you mention music that was depressing?

Sayid said it, remember?

And yeah, translator.

You all everybody...

«§hõnknêss»
lol....thats sux majorly stick out tongue

rickyduck
yep

Lord Magnus
Originally posted by rickyduck
yep Do you ever post anything constructive?

Punker69
I forgot about LOST last night. I dont know if you can call it a horror story or not but..

Lord Magnus
It'll rerun. Great episode though. Although I'm sure by now you know everything that happened.

Punker69
Pretty much big grin

rickyduck
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Do you ever post anything constructive?

what?

waiting4trotk

rickyduck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.