Oro Vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
ORO VS AKUMA

who would win? this question is on many forums!!

most people say Akuma. Me too. Even if Oro uses his both hands. Shin Akuma obliterly destroy him.

1.Oro has knowledge.
2.The hole life of Akuma excist of fighting, fighting, fighting.
3.i think Akuma defeated more people then Oro.
4.Oro is old and has not long to live.
5.Akuma is also faster.

This should be a good match since they both hold back during sf3. But if regular akuma better is then 1 armed oro, i don't think that oro with 2 arms can beat Shin Akuma

what you people think

Ranking

1. Akuma
2. Oro
3. Gill

JacopeX
Akuma!!!

swedish_bum
Who is oro?

JacopeX
Oro is a street fighter

swedish_bum
ok what can he do?? pleas tell me i dont know?

shin_remy
oro is a street fighter over the 100 years old, he defeated ryu in street fighter 3 third strike and he even wasn't trying.

He can shoot a spirit Bomb just like Goku. And now he is training ryu to give him all his knowledge befor he dies.

oro is a little yellow man

swedish_bum
ok can he beat akuma then?

shin_remy
akuma is capcom's strongest street fighter, some people believe he can beat akuma. But i'm sure he can't!!

shin_remy
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4127/300pxorosf9fo.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3416/oro26lg.gif

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5702/oro30sl.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8103/oro3af.png

Gouki
remy, I agree with what most of what you said about Oro, but Gouki being Capcom's strongest Character, I don't. He isn't the strongest on Capcom's roster.. Now, I don't know much about the Darkstalkers universe, but from what I heard on other threads, it would be more likely Pyron, Jedah, or Demetri taking that crown. Oro vs. Akuma is a good match. I'm leaning more on from what I've heard. Which would be Gouki. I know a lot about him. Oro on the other hand, I really don't. There wasn't too much information released for him. Considering that he is part of the SF3 new guys that were introduced. He has some really damaging super arts. Akuma does too, but I don't know really on who to give the match to.

Tha C-Master
I'm going to say tie as of now... because enough isn't known of him, and it is unfair and biased to judge from popularity alone...

Shin Akuma vs Oro (2 hands) would be nice though...

JacopeX
But i fight him in Hardest difficulty and i beat him with Ryu

IcePunk
Oro is disgusting no expression

JacopeX
Yea, when i first bought the game which wuz last year, I thought he wuz a zombie

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by JacopeX
But i fight him in Hardest difficulty and i beat him with Ryu This is a hypothetical match not a game match with mechanics, I've beaten these games thousands times over...

id369

shin_remy
Originally posted by Gouki
remy, I agree with what most of what you said about Oro, but Gouki being Capcom's strongest Character, I don't. He isn't the strongest on Capcom's roster.. Now, I don't know much about the Darkstalkers universe, but from what I heard on other threads, it would be more likely Pyron, Jedah, or Demetri taking that crown. Oro vs. Akuma is a good match. I'm leaning more on from what I've heard. Which would be Gouki. I know a lot about him. Oro on the other hand, I really don't. There wasn't too much information released for him. Considering that he is part of the SF3 new guys that were introduced. He has some really damaging super arts. Akuma does too, but I don't know really on who to give the match to.

i really don't know, cause in capcom fighting Jam Shin Akuma is higher then Phyron

i really don't know, it might be that phyron is stronger, who knows

and in fact i said Capcoms strongest ''STREET FIGHTER''smile

Ryu The World W
ryu has been defeated by both of them but scored a draw against akuma, he hasnt had a rematch with oro so in my opinion oro would win

shin_remy
@id369 Nice info, But i have never heard that they have fought, can you give me a link of this info.

Oro senced his Ki for a while but they never fought as far i could remeber wink

I think it would be close but i think akuma punshes harder and is faster then Oro. Anyone agree on this one ??

Darkstorm Zero
Can't say I disagree with that statement Shin, I do however think that Oro holds back an awful lot of power during most matches, and besides, I think that these two drew in their first match against eachother during 2nd Impact.

Ryu The World W
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryu_(Street_Fighter) should be in this link

Gouki
Sorry remy. Didn't see you type Street Fighter. Even with what I missed, he still isn't the strongest. Gill or Oro could potentially be stronger than Akuma because we haven't see them without any holding back. We have on Gouki, but that wouldn't right to just say that he's the strongest from what we have seen.
I was only aware of one fight between Oro and Akuma, which happened in 3rd Strike. I didn't know that also fought in 2nd Impact. I think their is a typo on Oro's fighting style, I think it's Senjitsu. Which I got from his Wikipedia page.

Tha C-Master
We've seen akuma at his true max? I still find that debateable... though it was mentioned that Gill is indeed the strongest... all of it has too little info tbh....

jinzin
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Can't say I disagree with that statement Shin, I do however think that Oro holds back an awful lot of power during most matches, and besides, I think that these two drew in their first match against eachother during 2nd Impact.
yes
yes they did...

right now I say it's a draw.. if oro unleashes all his power and both arms though.... it would be interesting to see what would happen.

shin_remy
Sorry remy. Didn't see you type Street Fighter. Even with what I missed, he still isn't the strongest. Gill or Oro could potentially be stronger than Akuma because we haven't see them without any holding back. We have on Gouki, but that wouldn't right to just say that he's the strongest from what we have seen.
I was only aware of one fight between Oro and Akuma, which happened in 3rd Strike. I didn't know that also fought in 2nd Impact. I think their is a typo on Oro's fighting style, I think it's Senjitsu. Which I got from his Wikipedia page.

wikipedia sucks! iknow more bout sf then wikipedia!

dude !!@ Gouki

Think about this :

Ryu defeats Gill in sf 3 third strike, he is here on his full max, masterd his hole fightingstyle.

Oro is second, and defeated ryu with ease!!!!. Just think about the big gap between Gill --> Oro/Akuma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soo Gill is absolutly NOT stronger then Akuma or Oro!!!!

Akuma is the strongest STREET FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by shin_remy

dude !!@ Gouki

Think about this :

Ryu defeats Gill in sf 3 third strike, he is here on his full max, masterd his hole fightingstyle.

Oro is second, and defeated ryu with ease!!!!. Just think about the big gap between Gill --> Oro/Akuma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryu never beat gill in the sf3 tourney he lost to oro that's official.

Oro and gouki surpass gill by alot since there both holding back and manage to make it to top tier gill isn't holding back he has no resrictions and street fighters official canon say's gill is "very powerfull" while oro is "very very powerful" that wording is trying to imply something as for gouki vs oro there both masters so that's disputable they seem equal to me.

shin_remy
lol

ryu beated Gill and barely stayed alive in sf 3!! and that was in 3s he beated him.

oro defeated ryu and didn't even try to beat him
Akuma is capcom's strongest street fighter!!
it is all about the fate between Akuma and Ryu.
Akuma is not called ''sepreme master of the fists'' for nothing you know.

don't talk like you know more!! you don't!!

Blue nocturne
Ryu never fought gill and I do know more

Blue nocturne
alex fought gill in street fight 3 double impact which is when the third world warrior tournament took place

Sean fought ken and lost
Ryu beat ken
Ryu beat hugo
oro beat ryu
oro doesn't show up for his fight with alex so is disqualified
alex fights gill the host of the tournament gill discovers that alex is the "choosen one" he's been looking for and lets him win and alex becomes the third street fighter champion this all official just read the plot guide and wikipedia doesn't suck

shin_remy
omg

a newcomer!!

please don't talk like you know more. cause you don't!! how old are you ?

Blue nocturne
I'm 19 I've been playing street fighter since age 7 dude I love the franchise,Where do you get your info because this is where I get mine

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/street_fighter_plot.txt

shin_remy
i use NON!!!!

i followed the Cannon story when I was 10 or something. now there is a bunch of crap on the internet. things are right what are on the internet but never tells the whole story. and people always come back with BASIC shit from internet and believe that was it.

you have right what you said but Alex didn't won 3s ^_^

Blue nocturne
What are you talking about there was no tournament in 3s,3s is the epilogue for the 3rd world warrior tournament and the canon has been confirmed by capcom you just don't know whatyour talking about no offense messed

Gouki
3rd strike is an update on how things have been goin' in the fighters lives since Gill's Tourny.

Blue nocturne
Gill has never met ryu, No where in "Third strike" has he been shown to have any connection to him.

Gouki
Right, right.

Darkstorm Zero
I have to say, I cannot find fault with those statements... Nowhere does it say that Ryu even met Gill officially...

shin_remy
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
What are you talking about there was no tournament in 3s,3s is the epilogue for the 3rd world warrior tournament and the canon has been confirmed by capcom you just don't know whatyour talking about no offense messed

damnit noob

second inpact was the epiloque of the tournament. gill annouced it. gill observed and has fought alex.

by the time it was 3s ryu beated gill and stayed barely alive, oro withnissed it it was impressed and wanted to train ryu

( there are also other reasons why he wanted to train ryu )

this info is rare to find on the internet. i'm glad i have it on paper!! stick out tongue but youre right on we beat who!!blue nocture

Gouki
Second Impact was the remake of the first SF3 Game. The first one was a rush job, much like the original Street Fighter Alpha. The part on Ryu fighting Gill and winning doesn't seem likely. I've already talked to rem, on Oro's involvement with Ryu during 3rd Strike, and it most definetaly has no ties with Ryu beating Gill and Oro seeing it and volunteering to help Ryu become stronger through gaining a new fighting style.

Inspectah Deck
Akuma wins

Tha C-Master
Gill doesn't rank 3rd, he ranks first... lol, and YES I like akuma more than both...

shin_remy
Gill is third!!

Akuma is the strongest!!

Inspectah Deck

dude !!@ Gouki

Think about this :

No. Gill is 1st

Blue nocturne
There are 10 tiers in street fighter the strongest tier is occupied by gill, gouki, and oro IMO I believe oro and gouki to be stronger then gill because they are always with holding power.

Gouki
You never know when Gill might show how powerful he can really become and turn into another form of his already powerful self.

Tha C-Master
Akuma couldn't put gill down with his most powerful move... I'd say its a big question mark, but gill seems consistently more powerful...

Gouki
Yeah, it's because the bastard is immortal.

Tha C-Master
Immortality helps...

Gouki
Ay, ay.

shin_remy
lol it wsa even between gill and akuma in ALPHA 3!!!!!

you people believe what you what BAKA!!!!

1. Akuma
2. Oro
3. Gill
4. M Bison
5. Evil Ryu

Tha C-Master
We don't know the full potential of oro or gill so they are a big question mark for the time being...

Darkstorm Zero
Well, it's hard to say what anyone's best is then... since we can arguably say we know the full potential for any character...

Akuma has been developing more and more powerful techniques as time goes by (Acual playable, usable techniques too), he started out with arguably the most controversial and popular move ever devised, the Shun Goku Satsu, Then he gets the Misogi, which is also a crowd pleaser and a very powerful (Overpowerful?) move, then the Kongou Kokoretsu Zan... akuma has very effective and cool moves that OOZE power like a bad oil leak.

However, Oro is a very conservative fighter, and although he defeated Ryu as easily as he falls asleep, few can actually say that that equates to very much compared to Akuma's feats, or Gill's for that matter... After all, Bison acheived the very same feat against Ryu. One on one, Bison kicked both Ryu and Ken's asses. whereas Akuma killed Bison in a single move.

Gill is a slightly different story, Here we have a guy, that for all intents and purposes should be ranked higher than Akuma, but he is actually weaker, the loss to Alex, while intentional, did nothing to save face. Plus, just how many times continuously do some people think that Gill can use his Ressurection ability? I can safely assume around once every 24 hours... why? It uses up his whole super meter, and during that round, the super meter will not regenerate... it tires him out.

Gouki
It takes more than your average Street Fighter can dish out to truly K.O. Gill Storyline Wise. Ryu's Shin-Shoryuken could possibly do the trick, considering it being one of the most Powerful Super Arts demonstrated in 3rd Strike. Now that I think about it, Hugo was able to get up from a full direct on hit from Ryu's strongest Move. I am guessing that Gill could more or less do the same. True that his Ressurection takes quite a lot of energy out of Gill, but he gets what he trades it for. Not many People in the SF Universe can knock out Gill with a single blow or many for that matter. Akuma was one of the few who actually did with his Shungokusatsu. Gill's powers could potentially make it an almost impossible feat for someone under the power of M. Bison or around Ryu's skill level to not get turned into a popsicle or be burned to a crisp before they could land a blow. Let's also not forget that Gill has his last Super Powerful Seraphic Wing. It doesn't use as much energy as his Ressurection, and I don't know anyone besides the High-Tier SF Fighters to withstand or dodge it entirely.

Darkstorm Zero
Seraphic wing would be unusable if he has tro ressurect...

Gouki
I'm talking about him using it before he gets knocked out. As a last ditch effort. It's easily more effective than using his Ressurection. Plus, he doesn't have to use as much energy for the Move. I couldn't see Gill choosing to use a Ressurection over one of his Super Arts.

Darkstorm Zero
If he manages to actually get it out before being knocked on his ass (I personally have only ever seen it once, and that was when I first played 3rd strike... every other time one knows what to look for.)

But, for the sake of argument, lets say he got it out. Would he hit with it? or get blocked, plus, once he's used it, he's wide oped to KO attacks due to lack of energy for use in the ressurection (Unless he is successful in keeping his opponent at bay long enough to recharge)

Gouki
Chip Damage for that move is still roughly 25% of the vitality for characters in 3rd Strike. Translate that into a match on KMC and that equals a lot of pain. Gill's pretty cheap too, his stature helps him get that extra inch to make a blow. That blow is heightened in it's intensity because of it's properties. Either Ice or Fire.
I'm assuming you mean that he did land his Seraphic Wing. Since that move was made to consume it's opponents in a light of energy, it's almost guaranteed to land.

Darkstorm Zero
Only if he gets it out in time and avoids getting hit while powering up for it... Beleive it or not, his Meteor Storm is FAR more reliable.

Gouki
Yeah, but to me, Game-wise, it's easier to him knock out of. I read in the SF Strategy Guide for 3rd Strike, that Seraphic Wing is unparriable, and I looked on Gill's Wikipedia article, and it said it was parriable, but under the hardest of difficulty. I tried and severely got denied. Meteor Shower is a good Super Art to effectively combo off one of Gill's Special Normals. You might be right on it being more reliable than his other Super Art. It depends on how you use it and who you are fighting against. It's hard to get an effective opening on someone who has seen Gill do it all. One aspect of the Move that is hard to detect is how it executes in surprise. I jumped in for an attack one time when I was fighting Gill and completely forgot that he had a full guage and he unleashed that Attack on me.

Blue nocturne
Gill seems to be at full power when you fight him while oro and gouki are always holding back, so it's hard to say if gill is stronger then them but I personally believe it's between oro and gouki

Gouki
Are you truly sure about that Blue nocturne. Is there any real strong proof that he has exhibited his strongest powers or any kind of all out. Not many Street Fighters can go toe to toe with Gill and make him go at his fullest.

Blue nocturne
Thats why I said "MY opinion" Gill's ascension seems to be his strongest attack yet I have no Idea what the hell it does so it's hard to compare.

Gouki
Back your opinion with some proof.

Blue nocturne
I've staed the proof twice, gouki and oro manage to make it top tier while holding back.

Gouki
Don't discern the possibility that Gill is just toying with who he fights with.
We haven't seen him giving his every bit into a fight. My opinion, he would only do if he has someone near his power level.

Blue nocturne
Gill has never fought anyone near his level of power,Officially he's fought tom and alex,possibly urien but that's not on his level,Gill is powerful but capcom has never stated that he's holding back as opposed to oro and gouki.

Gouki
The same, they haven't officially stated that he used his powers all at once or in rapid succession to destroy, beat or nullify an opponent.

Blue nocturne
The same, they haven't officially stated that he used his powers all at once or in rapid succession to destroy, beat or nullify an opponent.

There isn't any in game evidence to suggest that he is,since capcom didn't state then it isn't true until they say otherwise.

Darkstorm Zero
They have yet to say whether either possibility is true or not... can YOU prove he WAS holding back?

I am inclined to beleive that he was holding back against Alex, but not against anyone else... maybe he fights like Ryu? and gives his all to each fight?

Gouki
Why would he not hold back on not just Alex, but on everyone else he fights? That would make more sense to me. Why would he go all out in every fight, when that could mean that he destroys his opponent completely, without any holding back. He hasn't fought many people besides those that took place during SF3 and those he defeated to become the one chosen as the savior of the people or so it says in his mysterious groups book.

Blue nocturne
But like I said capcom hasn't officially stated or shown in game that gill holds back his true power.

Gouki
I'm going to refer to it as a stale-mate between the 3 right now on who is the strongest in the SF Universe.

unrealman

Gouki
Thanks for the info unrealman.

shin_remy
yeah cool

Blue nocturne
is that info from the plot guide?

unrealman
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/recognition/13990.html

ps: I am in the credits ( my first name starts with a I and my last name starts with a H)

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by unrealman
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/recognition/13990.html

ps: I am in the credits ( my first name starts with a I and my last name starts with a H)

Really!?

Hey can you help me out I have a ton of questions I have on Sf?

unrealman
Ver. 4.3

http://www.geocities.com/lordbahamut.geo/SFplotguide.txt

Gouki
Isaac Hamler?

unrealman
Urien has a mental block that stops him from being as powerful as Gill, the mental block is cause by his inferiority complex.

facts about Gill

1 he is practically immortal and can Resurrect himself from death

2 he's owner of the mysterious power Miracle

3 He became president of the 'secret organization' at 22 years old.

4 enjoys learning, and is constantly trying to improve himself
both mentally and physically.

5 He's very knowledgeable of countless
martial arts and hopes to obtain the ultimate fighting style.

6 There are 66 secret techniques of the Mysterious Organization,
including Resurrection.

7 he is attempting to learn them all ( hasn't been confirmed yet)

8 The reason Gill was elected president over Urien is 'cuz Urien was
considered emotionally unstable. Urien became vice president instead.

9 He can also create fire and ice
out of nowhere, and he can UN-create fire and ice.

10 his Soul is immortal

11 Gill is aware of Urien's plot against him. However, Gill isn't too
concerned about it. He obviously isn't intimidated by Urien.

12 Gill started the G-Project and Necro.

13 Gill was
based on Kikaider.

Gouki
Gill is involved in a relationship with his secretary, who can be seen in his Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Pre-Fight Cutscene.

Blue nocturne
What the hell is the "ascension" that gill performs I mean what does it do?

Gouki
Please explain, what you are asking about, Blue nocturne a little more clearly. I'll try to help ya'.

Blue nocturne
Please explain, what you are asking about, Blue nocturne a little more clearly. I'll try to help ya'.

Thanks ok gill has a super art called "Ascension" when he performs it he fly's to the center of the screen and grows six wings 3 on each side and Say's "I will be the one to bless all souls" the screen becomes filled with lights What I wanna know is what is he doing when performs that technique and how powerful is it since street fighter isn't that descriptive on the moves?

Gouki
From what I understand, the Super Art moves official name as described is Seraphic Wing. Another thing, I can also infer from having fought Gill in 3rd Strike is when he performs Seraphic Wing, is that he says, "Let thou (or maybe "me"wink be the blesser of all souls." Since Gill is very powerful, he more than likely uses his energy at it's fullest or something close to it for a brief period of time as that Move. Since I saw how much that moves hurts in the Game compared to other Very Strong Super Moves, (Such as Akuma's Shungokusatsu and "Shin" M. Bison's Mega Psycho Crusher.) that it is pretty powerful. Probably 1st as of right now in absolute power. Now, I'm not really sure, what Gill is actually doin' energy wise, when he does that move, but it must somethin' pretty cool!

Blue nocturne
From what I understand, the Super Art moves official name as described is Seraphic Wing. Another thing, I can also infer from having fought Gill in 3rd Strike is when he performs Seraphic Wing, is that he says, "Let thou (or maybe "me"wink be the blesser of all souls." Since Gill is very powerful, he more than likely uses his energy at it's fullest or something close to it for a brief period of time as that Move. Since I saw how much that moves hurts in the Game compared to other Very Strong Super Moves, (Such as Akuma's Shungokusatsu and "Shin" M. Bison's Mega Psycho Crusher.) that it is pretty powerful. Probably 1st as of right now in absolute power. Now, I'm not really sure, what Gill is actually doin' energy wise, when he does that move, but it must somethin' pretty cool!

Actually it is "ascension" people just call it seraphic light because he has six wings

========
E. GILL
========

The Emperor of Heaven

STORY
-----

Gill is the Emperor of Heaven...the one born from a secret society who has
controlled the world since before modern history who is master of a miraculous
power.

MOVES (NOTE: Most of these aren't the official names)
-----

Special Moves:
Pyro / Cryo Kenesis
QCT+P
Clothesline
SRK+P
Knee Press
HCB+K
Headbutt
QCB+P

Super Arts:
Meteor Swarm
2xQCT+P
Ascension
2xQCT+K
Resurrection
Get defeated while Super Meter is maxed out

VOCALS
------

"The mark of my dignity shall scar thy D.N.A."
(During entrance)

"Die!"
(During "Clothesline" attack)

"Pyrokenesis!"
(During "Pyrokenesis" attack)

"Cryokenesis!"
(During "Cryokenesis" attack)

"Welcome to your death!"
(During "Meteor Swarm" Super Art)

"Let me be the blesser of all souls."
(During "Ascension" Super Art)

"Resurrection!"
(During "Resurrection" Super Art)

"Kneel before your master!"
(During victory pose)

"Ahh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I am your god."
(During victory pose)

I'm still not sure if it's the strongest though.

Gouki
I'm still stickin' to what I said Blue nocturne.

shin_remy
@ blue nocture

Seraphic Wing is when gill unleashes all his power. And yet Gill is not the strongest!!

the Organization, ''Illuminitri'' is it called is very old. it lived in shadows for over more then 2000 years!!

Gill is indeed not intimitaded by Urien. Gill punished Urien enough for the things he had done.

Gouki
Yeah, Gill himself, was punished enough when he was forced to fight for his life to become who he is now.

Blue nocturne
Well capcom doesn't describe thoroughly enough what there characters can do that's one thing I hate, how much weight can Hugo lift or zangief?
What is the tengu stone etc...the plot guide tries but it cannot answer all questions.

shin_remy
duh thats why i don't use it. it is is made not by people off capcom and most of the time like people like you!! wikipedia too. if you know how many people of Sf i have on my msn, what kind of people haha

omg :P

Blue nocturne
duh thats why i don't use it. it is is made not by people off capcom and most of the time like people like you!! wikipedia too. if you know how many people of Sf i have on my msn, what kind of people haha

omg :P

Shin remy the plot guide is quite official ask unrealman since he worked he helped work on it, you on the other have proved to me on many post that your not really versed on the sf story, "Ryu crushing ayers rock"
"Ryu defeating gill" NEVER HAPPENED I don't know where you get your info from but I suggest You look for another source.

shin_remy
i don't say ryu crushing the ayers rock that was hoshi

dude 3s has so many cannon story's. you probabbaly don't know what the japanese cannon story is!!

Blue nocturne
i don't say ryu crushing the ayers rock that was hoshi

dude 3s has so many cannon story's. you probabbaly don't know what the japanese cannon story is!!

Right...You talk as if your a capcom employee.

Reptile_Master
Akuma wins you just don't mess with the karate god...

shin_remy
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Right...You talk as if your a capcom employee.

lol n00b you don't know who i am so stop pre judging!!!

unrealman
well Akuma's Kongou-kokuretsuzan move can slice through a mountain.

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan with out power up

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan with power up

SA III-Seraphic Wing with out power up

Seraphic wing with power up

165 ( instant death )

Meteor Strike with out power up

Meteor Strke with power up

Oro's Yagyou Oodama

Damage: 80

Gouki
Seraphic Wing is too powerful. It makes me mad. Chip damage hurts a good bit too.

SaTsuJiN
I thought oro had only one arm.. it really looks it from the drawings anyways.. I dont even see a bulge where the arm would be under the fabric

in any case.. I'd have to say given his record.. I think Oro could easily take out akuma, since akuma is really reckless..

Gouki
I don't know about Akuma being reckless.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by unrealman
well Akuma's Kongou-kokuretsuzan move can slice through a mountain.

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan with out power up

Kongou Kokuretsu Zan with power up

SA III-Seraphic Wing with out power up

Seraphic wing with power up

165 ( instant death )

Meteor Strike with out power up

Meteor Strke with power up

Oro's Yagyou Oodama

Damage: 80 I swear I powered up and did 160 with akuma's mountain-slicer.

Blue nocturne
lol n00b you don't know who i am so stop pre judging!!!

Who's pre-judging your posting things that never happen in the story jesus "ryu beating gill with oro watching" right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gouki
Did you combo it off any other moves C-Master?

unrealman
Gill's Instant death move

setting: mid damage

Setting: max Damage

edit: no I am not joking if you set it to max damage Gill's Seraphic wing when power up does 265 points worth of damage which is a overkill.

note 2: there are exactly 164 points on the life bar.

SaTsuJiN
I don't know about Akuma being reckless. isnt that why oro chose ryu?.. akuma is like a wild fire that listens to noone.. if oro can afford to choose ryu over akuma that says alot about oro's power and wisdom

Gouki
Let me quote you when you said reckless, " I think Oro could easily take out akuma, since akuma is really reckless..". That part you mentioned about Gouki not being able to listen to Oro has nothing to do in the match, since it's mostly fists and little talk. Gouki himself, is not reckless in a match. He is fast, decisive and powerful.

Sixth_Winged
I'll go with Oro here. not going all out w/ one arm sealed vs. akuma (not shin akuma), Oro was kinda not impressed with him on their practice fight. Dunno if that would change drastically if he fights him as shin akuma though, but i'm guessing 100(well ok maybe about 70 or 80 since he was lazy and not practicing canonwise for several years) years worth of training should place him above.

SaTsuJiN
Let me quote you when you said reckless, " I think Oro could easily take out akuma, since akuma is really reckless..". That part you mentioned about Gouki not being able to listen to Oro has nothing to do in the match, since it's mostly fists and little talk. Gouki himself, is not reckless in a match. He is fast, decisive and powerful.

he is wreckless due to his power... if you noticed he's always burning and shaking.. while other very powerful fighters such as gil are very calm

Gouki
Explain what you mean more clearly.

SaTsuJiN
achieving a calm within oneself is a goal for many fighters, which is why you mostly see the good ones mditating alot

akuma always seems as though he wants to wash over his opponent in a tidal wave of power.. which I think is because he doesnt understand how to control himself, which in turn shows a lack of wisdom.. something that Oro has much of

Darkstorm Zero
Thats more of a display of power on akuma's part, and Gill is always shedding flames and Icicles during his normal fighting stance, and burning through his robes at the start...

What your describing is RESTRAINT, not lack of control, remember, the Satsui No hadou is a violent type of energy that normal humans are never meant to posess..., it's strength and it's violent nature are usually too much for the human body to control, much like Psycho power.

SaTsuJiN
Gill has a different kind of power doesnt he?.. some kind of wierd divine stuff.. so thats expected.. he's very calm and in control

what I see in akuma is *shake* *burn* fireball launch.. that kind of approach.. its just like the dark side of the force hehe.. all power and no finesse

does Oro not posess finesse?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Gill has a different kind of power doesnt he?.. some kind of wierd divine stuff.. so thats expected.. he's very calm and in control

what I see in akuma is *shake* *burn* fireball launch.. that kind of approach.. its just like the dark side of the force hehe.. all power and no finesse

When he shakes that's just him powering up really.

Gouki
It didn't need a response Blue nocturne.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

Thats because Akuma does not need Finesse that much, that does not equate to lack of control, to use an example you've come up with, Palpatine came up with incredibly subtle strategies and tactics to fulfill his ploy (From Eps1 to 3) and had the patience to wait a considerable time for them to reach completion.

It's called the act of discretion, Akuma is indeed heavy handed in nearly all encounters with him, but he has become so powerful that he doesn't need finesse very often.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats because Akuma does not need Finesse that much, that does not equate to lack of control, to use an example you've come up with, Palpatine came up with incredibly subtle strategies and tactics to fulfill his ploy (From Eps1 to 3) and had the patience to wait a considerable time for them to reach completion.

It's called the act of discretion, Akuma is indeed heavy handed in nearly all encounters with him, but he has become so powerful that he doesn't need finesse very often.

palpatine also force lightning'ed windu so bad he abused himself...

but I'm one to believe grace rips power to shreds at all times.. all it really takes is one moment of arrogant thinking hehe.. still I admire Oro's 'centuries old' wisdom... he has to be more schooled than akuma after that long

Blue nocturne
Oro eye's glow green when ever he powers up, He's my favorite sf but i don't think oro can beat gouki they seem equal to me.

Gouki
Really...

Xplosive
Oni (Akuma) wins against Oro or Gill.

Meioh_Hades
I think too that Oni is be stronger than Oro or Gill.

About sf3 Gouki and Oro, imho, base Gouki is a bit stronger than Oro with his arm sealed, and Shin Gouki is a bit stronger than Oro going full power.

Since Oro didn't trained in the past 50 years, obviously in the past the "senjutsu master" was stronger than the "supreme master of fist".

Xplosive
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
I think too that Oni is be stronger than Oro or Gill.

About sf3 Gouki and Oro, imho, base Gouki is a bit stronger than Oro with his arm sealed, and Shin Gouki is a bit stronger than Oro going full power.

I think Oni is a standout now, he wouldn't even have trouble with Oro.

Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
Since Oro didn't trained in the past 50 years, obviously in the past the "senjutsu master" was stronger than the "supreme master of fist".

I agree.

Bignose30
Neither of them were serioius when they fought.... So i would have to say Akuma as far as feats go.

Darkstorm Zero
Wow, this got dragged out of 8 year old hell....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.