Superman vs. Xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
On the astral plane!!!
I once saw a poster state that Torq whatever would take care of Onslaught, so how does it fair against Xavier??

And how exactly did he beat Dominus with it, seeing as how i read the comic, but still don't get it??

Femi32
I saw a scan of Supes using it against the Eradicator, but other than that, I don't know who will win until proven otherwise.

wannabe
Who or what is Torq? embarrasment

Sixth_Winged
As much as i like the idea of torquasm vo for supes, i don't think he'll be able to trump Xavier in this battlefield.

GODSCRIBE
With the exception of cosmic beings the only people I see beating the Prof on the Astral Plane are Dr. Strange and the Shadow King.

The Prof has gone up against Galactus while in astral form.

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
With the exception of cosmic beings the only people I see beating the Prof on the Astral Plane are Dr. Strange and the Shadow King.

The Prof has gone up against Galactus while in astral form. Did he fight Galactus in astral form?
Last I recall he TALKED to Galactus in Astral form.

But yeah Superman has lots of mental disciplines and is a formidable astral fighter.

spetznaz
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

The Prof has gone up against Galactus while in astral form.

When you say 'gone up against Galactus in Astral form' you give the impression that Xavier was actually facing off against big G.
He was not.
What he did is he went into astral form and tried to talk to and convince Galactus to spare the Skrull world. Xavier even tried to make Galactus feel all the goodness and potential the Skrulls had to offer.
However Galactus just told him it was for naught, and even had to HELP Xavier since his astal form had already started to deteriorate. Xavier would have perished had Galactus not helped to send him back to his body.

Xavier did not 'go up against Galactus in astral form' .....all he did is go to (not against) Galactus in astral form, try (in vain) to convince Galactus to leave the skrull world alone, and almost get destroyed in the process since he did not have enough energy to try and talk to Galactus and at the same time get back to his body.

All Xavier did is try (and fail) to convice Galactus, and almost destroy himself in the process. He needed help to get back to his body.

Tshern
I'm pretty sure Mister Sinister once defeated Xavier in the astral plane.

UniOmni
So whats the consensus?? Who wins??

TheKahn
I'd imagine that Xavier would win the majority as he has much more experience and telepathic power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.