Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) vs. Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Cain

Perhaps not as one sided as you might think wink

supervenom
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Cain

Perhaps not as one sided as you might think wink

Kingpin would win this one. He can survive bomb blasts and other stuff. He is all muscle too.

Sir Whirlysplat
Batgirl dodges bullets and has held her own with Deathstroke twice

supervenom
Batgirl dodges bullets and has held her own with Deathstroke twice

Well what stuff would she use on him besides martial arts? He is skilled in Martial Arts as well such as judo. What is she gonna use besides that?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by supervenom
Well what stuff would she use on him besides martial arts? He is skilled in Martial Arts as well such as judo. What is she gonna use besides that?

Her Utility belt smile

Dardevil beats him with Billy clubs often and Batgirl can fight Deathstroke who is a fair bit tougher than Fisk.

Jose123
strength wise i give it to Kingpin
Speed wise? don't know? But I do know that Kingpin has managed to hit spider-man.
skill wise goes to Batgirl. But thats not to say that kingpin can't fight.

That said all kingpin has to do is bear hug her and she goes down.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Jose123
strength wise i give it to Kingpin
Speed wise? don't know? But I do know that Kingpin has managed to hit spider-man.
skill wise goes to Batgirl. But thats not to say that kingpin can't fight.

What Batgirl brings to the table!

Nerve strikes (which DD might know, but he actually uses his billy clubs instead), probably greater speeds than DD (and yes, I know how impressive that is), and effectively combat precog that has even beaten actual combat precog (Ravager, who can see seconds into the future and has some superhuman strength and speed. Cass disarmed her and stabbed her in the neck).

She's Deathstroke the Terminator level (seeing as they've fought two-sorta-three times, all total draws where she's not even hurt). She recently took on Monseur Mallah (intelligent well-trained Gorilla, almost certainly stronger than Fisk), and a shapeshifter, and a well above-human strength man-bat guy (not actually Man-Bat, but someone like him but not beastial in mind. One-shotted him with a nerve strike), at the same time.

supervenom
Her Utility belt smile

Dardevil beats him with Billy clubs often and Batgirl can fight Deathstroke who is a fair bit tougher than Fisk.

His cane can do wonders too :P

Any one read the Amalgam with The Question? He fought Elektra and Slade by himself, and survived a bomb blast and killed one of them.

Sir Whirlysplat

Her Utility belt smile

Any one read the Amalgam with The Question? He fought Elektra and Slade by himself, and survived a bomb blast and killed one of them.

I read Almalgam not cannon and poorly written, I wouldn't credit it, Slades feats are far higher than Fisk. Fisk did hold his own with Cap once, and can fight Spidey although without PIS when properly written gets a sound beating from Parker, when DD is not injured he always kicks his butt and the laser cane laughing out loud no

supervenom

Wow, Fisk can hold his own against Captain? Was that pure strength or no? Reason being is that Super Soldier is top human strength and can do some good strength wonders, not sure if Fisk can do that.

As far as DD, he has to win sometimes I guess wink

The cane itself is greater than DD big grin

Sir Whirlysplat

Wow, Fisk can hold his own against Captain? Was that pure strength or no? Reason being is that Super Soldier is top human strength and can do some good strength wonders, not sure if Fisk can do that.

Pure strength, but like you said Fisk knows how to fight.

But remember Batgirl reads body language flawlessly. Since she can see your moves before you make them, it doesn't matter how hard you can hit. You won't touch her. Period. She has beaten people with Midnighter style Precog.

supervenom

But remember Batgirl reads body language flawlessly. Since she can see your moves before you make them, it doesn't matter how hard you can hit. You won't touch her. Period. She has beaten people with Midnighter style Precog.

Hrmm hard to judge then. If her skills are better than Batman, then perhaps.

But seeing that Bats was beaten by pure strength before (Bane) perhaps Fisk has a chance. I don't think a lot of her moves would phase him at all, but that belt is what will factor the match.

So it is Cane vs Utility Belt, match of the accessories!

Sir Whirlysplat

Hrmm hard to judge then. If her skills are better than Batman, then perhaps.

But seeing that Bats was beaten by pure strength before (Bane) perhaps Fisk has a chance. I don't think a lot of her moves would phase him at all, but that belt is what will factor the match.

So it is Cane vs Utility Belt, match of the accessories!

It's close I don't know who would win truthfully! Fisk is covered by a foot of solid muscle so would nerve strikes work, I seem to remember them failing for DD once.

jrodslam

Hell, he almost finished Cap. Lukily for Cap, Falcon came and helped to release the hug.

Batman also had a bit of a problem against Kingpin. Spidey and DD as well has had problems against him. Im not saying he wins, but hes a tough s.o.b.

And to Whirly: The nerve hits has worked for DD. I havent seen any int the body, but the hand and arm nerve hits worked.

thesilverspider
King pin is the ****ing man he could get some wins against her.

Jose123
Originally posted by jrodslam
Hell, he almost finished Cap. Lukily for Cap, Falcon came and helped to release the hug.

Batman also had a bit of a problem against Kingpin. Spidey and DD as well has had problems against him. Im not saying he wins, but hes a tough s.o.b.

Of course he is.

He wouldn't deserve to wear that White pimp suite if he wasn't a bad mother****er.

thesilverspider
Of course he is.

He wouldn't deserve wear that White pimp suite if he wasn't a bad mother****er.
Don't forget the pimp cane......pimp

jrodslam
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Don't forget the pimp cane......pimp

Cant forget about the Boss Cigar either. smokin'

dman2008
Batgirl wins heres why

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t384818.html

Lord Magnus
This is a very interesting fight... I can't think while watching the Simpsons.

yugotank
I can see this one going 50/50.
Kingpin is VERY fast for his size and can take a hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.