superwoman vs wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomslash
wich one of these 2 brauds you think would win ?

Jose123
Superwoman?

you mean powergirl?

or the anorexic replacement supergirl?

venomslash
Originally posted by Jose123
Superwoman?

you mean powergirl?

or the anorexic replacement supergirl? super girl i guess. but look it up that there is a superwoman and im sure shes stronger than supergirl.

supremthor
superwoman is like a wonder woman with some of supermans powers. s

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by supremthor
superwoman is like a wonder woman with some of supermans powers. s

No she's an alternate reality Supergirl. Same with Batwoman. As far as I know, she's Supermans equal in strength, speed, etc. In which case, Superwoman wins.

dman2008
No Superwoman is Wonderomans replacement int the Crime Syndicate of America universe where all of the good guys are bad and the bad guys are good.

Draco69
Originally posted by dman2008
No Superwoman is Wonderomans replacement int the Crime Syndicate of America universe where all of the good guys are bad and the bad guys are good.

Yep. And she got knocked out with one punch by WW.

venomslash
Originally posted by Draco69
Yep. And she got knocked out with one punch by WW.

your saying shes the same person they just changed her name after awhile ?

Draco69
Originally posted by venomslash
your saying shes the same person they just changed her name after awhile ?

She's the "counterpart" but no she's not the same person. This Lois Lane gone bad. Her powers appear a mix of WW's and Superman.

venomslash
Originally posted by Draco69
She's the "counterpart" but no she's not the same person. This Lois Lane gone bad. Her powers appear a mix of WW's and Superman. i remember seing that there faces look different so i thought they where different but some others on here say its the same person and others no . but mayby your right about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.