Black Adam vs. Thanos (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Black Adam

vs.

Thanos (current)

leonidas
adam won't go easy, but he WILL go . . .

King KAM
Originally posted by leonidas
adam won't go easy, but he WILL go . . . and thats from leonidas the dc boy...so i MUST be true

the Darkone
eek! some call Dr. Phili quickly.

leonidas
Originally posted by King KAM
and thats from leonidas the dc boy...so i MUST be true

dc boy? confused

superman420sexy
who is black adam? Does he have anything to do with shazam? Cuz they are both supposedly called the world's mightiest mortal

Mider
black adam supposidly has the powers of the egyptian gods and has taken out the jla or jsa before but then again thanos was tossing around the avengers like toys before so this would be a pretty interesting match.

JohnR
Black Adam would put in a good showing, but Thanos is in a different weight class. Thanos wins 10/10 IMO.

Mider
in one comic black adam is defeating the whole jsa or jla and in another he loses to superman pure PIS.

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider
in one comic black adam is defeating the whole jsa or jla and in another he loses to superman pure PIS. well he definatley lose to thanos

Wally West
Thanos wins 10/10. Black Adam brings in Captain Marvel to help and Thanos still wins 10/10.

King KAM
Originally posted by Wally West
Thanos wins 10/10. Black Adam brings in Captain Marvel to help and Thanos still wins 10/10. damn....that would just be humiliating.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mider
in one comic black adam is defeating the whole jsa or jla and in another he loses to superman pure PIS.

where did he lose to superman?? they've only ever stalemated far as i know . . . confused

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
where did he lose to superman?? they've only ever stalemated far as i know . . . confused Not only that, but Black Adam was just trying to keep Superman off of him so he could talk to him, while Superman was actually fighting.

Black Adam
Happy Dance

Blair Wind
look at my respect thread....that being said....

Thanos is the killer.....

King KAM
Black Adam is strong but overrated, Superboy prime just put the clamp on him.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
Black Adam is strong but overrated, Superboy prime just put the clamp on him.

Yea, after being ambushed by Silver Banshee, Amazo and others. sad
Superboy Prime didnt even fight him. Psycho Pirate calmed him. Overrated my ass.

DrDoom101
Thanos takes it 9.5/10

Thanosrules
Look at my user name and you'll see what i think - Thanos is power incarnate..!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.