superboy prime vs superman and wonder women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
Ok Superboy was busting up some second rate heros in IC#4 so how would he do against 1st rate ones like supes and WW.

thesilverspider
mad

The Ion
As long as they refrain from calling him a stupid kid they should be able to win. Both have plenty of experience fighting overpowered dumb guys.

thesilverspider
I'm thinking they could win but the guy was shown to be able to move planets pretty effortlessly.

Psycho Ninja
Supez: Diana, keep punching him
SBprime: Uhh...uhhh....(being constantly beated up)
WW: That will teach you a lesson not to touch my boobies, stupid kid !!!
Supez: I wouldnt say that If I were you.......
SBprime: Gah.....

BAMBAMBAMABAMABAMABAMABAM !!!!!

The two goes down !!!

thesilverspider
laughing I see it going like that.

thesilverspider
Any one care to try this one out.

Superherovandal
if this was a fighting video game like SF Superboy Prime's secret move would be Revenge of the Stupid Kid. And it would look kinda like Akuma's raging demon in the sense that we would only see blinding light.

manjaro
i think it fairly obvious that SBP would dust them out, no matter how much experience they wanna have collectively or resptectively, the guy is more of a solar battery than regular supes could ever hope to be, i mean, for crying out loud he was knocking ppl's heads off by accident i would even take the liberty of saying that supes would have to sundip to match SBP optimum levels...yeah i said it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.