All Info On Superman???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorin
okay i need to know all there is about superman, i know the essentials like were he came from how he grew up and yadda yadda yadda, but i need more info, like how he first met braniac and when lex became prez of usa, if anyone out there can contribute i would be most glad, im actually doing this because im going to send dc comics a short story of superman, along with the art.

i would appreciate all input and if i ever work for dc comics i would give a big shout out to who helped me.

thanks.

Bazrox
It's not within DC's policy to accept story submissions using their well known characters. They're more likely to scout established comic writers first, along with accepting contractual necessaties before they read submissions.

Thorin
yeah i know, but they occaisionally look at artwork, art and story will be seperate, i have tried marvel last year in may they told me i need a couple years more experience in my drawing technique, and told me i have to much detail in them, come on, jim lee puts detail in his stuff and i dont have half what he puts.

Bazrox
Unfortunately, DC's also changed their methodsin finding artists. They're more likely to do searches in specific cons now. I believe this has been in place for only over a year or two, so it's fairly new and was probably established to cut down the number of artistic try outs they get.
I'm not so certain about Marvel in art. As for stories, the couple of sources I've had in Marvel started by submitting stories of C-grade characters. Even then, some of them were denied, though there's always the possibility of being accepted with persistance.
Maybe you can post a sample of your art work so the board can provie creative criticism?

Thorin
THANX FOR YOUR HELP, I DONT HAVE A SCANNER FOR MY ART PRINTS, I NEED TO GO TO KINKOS OR SOMETHING SO I CAN PUT THEM ON MY COMPUTER, I KNEW MARVEL ALWAYS IS LOOKING FOR TALENT, ITS PROBABLY WHY THERE #1.

THANX AGAIN.

WHEN I FINALLY GET MY WORK ON MY COMPUTER I WILL POST IT.

PEOPLE CAN EVEN REQUEST SOME ART, I'LL TRY TO DRAW THE CHARACTER AS BEST I CAN, HERE'S A LIST OF WHO I CAN DRAW BEST

SUPERMAN
HULK
THANOS
WONDERWOMAN
FLASH
CAPTAIN AMERICA
SHE-HULK
HAWK-EYE
GALAKITKUS..SORRY FOR SPELLING
BATMAN
NIGHTWING
STARFIRE
NEW SUPERGIRL
LEX LUTHOR
DOOMSDAY
DARKSIED
GOG
ROBIN
GREEN ARROW
GREEN LANTERN
CAPTAIN MARVEL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.