Fusion samus vs Master cheif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
Fusion Samus is equiped with all her P-ups

Cheif equiped with all the weapons(Including the covenant), Over shield and not cortana..

So.. who would take this fight?

thegmeister53
Hm.... I think I'm leaning towards the Chief, duh. no expression

stick out tongue

swedish_bum
hehe stick out tongue yeah

IcePunk
w00t? What the f**k?
Are you kidding me? What the f**k?
MC would get freezed in one beam shot and die right after that laughing

swedish_bum
Originally posted by thegmeister53
Hm.... I think I'm leaning towards the Chief, duh. no expression

stick out tongue

I think that was Irony...

swedish_bum
Originally posted by IcePunk
w00t? What the f**k?
Are you kidding me? What the f**k?
MC would get freezed in one beam shot and die right after that laughing Not beam, Freezing missile smile

DarkC
Originally posted by swedish_bum
Fusion Samus is equiped with all her P-ups

Cheif equiped with all the weapons(Including the covenant), Over shield and not cortana..

So.. who would take this fight?
You haven't specified the fight environment and circumstances.

And tell me, why do you choose not to let Chief have Cortana? Surely you would let her in anyways, if Samus's suit security is so superior to her hacking?

IcePunk
Dude, whatever it doesnt matter.
Hacking takes time and MC doesnt have time only time to die.
SA's suit security is superior considering it being:
1. forein for Cortana
2. more high tech than anything from Halo, in Halo they still use guns with metalic bullets in them, is that high tech?

DarkC
1.) Cortana hacked High Charity in seconds, do you think she was already familiar with that? She can process trillions of bits of data in a single second.

2.)Read what I said about bullets vs beams in the Samus vs MC thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark99
Originally posted by DarkC
1.) Cortana hacked High Charity in seconds, do you think she was already familiar with that? She can process trillions of bits of data in a single second.

2.)Read what I said about bullets vs beams in the Samus vs MC thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Didn't we already go over teh hacking thing. I thought we decided that it wasn't a likely option for either of them. Bullets may do alot to chief's enemies but to Samus they aren't that strong. I think that a beam of plasma is going to do a lot more to chief than some little pellets. Besides the fusion Samus uses the wave beam and ice beam as her main weapons. Chief would most likely be destroyed by the wave beam and Samus could fire a diffusion missle at his general area and he would still get frozen.

thegmeister53
Originally posted by swedish_bum
I think that was Irony...

Or maybe I was serious.... It's not like Samus can take the Chief, he can run like a gajillion miles an hour, psh.

And DarkC the reason that they won't let MC have Cortana is because they know she will be able to take care of Samus in like .0000000001 seconds. They're just sore losers. I'm glad I never supported Samus in the first place.

laughing

Spartan005
Does anyone think they know who I want to win?

Jose123
Originally posted by Spartan005

Ryu?

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Spartan005

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Samus....

Spartan005
Originally posted by thegmeister53
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Samus....

damn.... how did you know?

thegmeister53
ESPN, you know. stick out tongue

swedish_bum
Originally posted by Jose123
Ryu? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

IcePunk
WTF is ESPN? confused

thegmeister53
You don't want to know, trust me. shifty

Venom Dude No.1
Fusion Samus takes it

swedish_bum
Any one gonna argue for chief??

IcePunk
Why would they?
Chief's got no chance.

Zen2nd
Cheif gets out of his suit, activates a giant magnet. Samus gets stuck to it. Then Chief bashes the crap out of her. big grin

IcePunk
Yeah, if that would happen laughing out loud

swedish_bum
WHERE the FU** did the "giant magnet" come from??

And isn't chief a android ore some thing, that means he have metal in he's body right?

IcePunk
He wasnt serious laughing out loud

Zen2nd
The magnet came from space delivered by the Irkens. And no, Master Chief does not have metal in his bones though they are unbreakable. wink

swedish_bum
Unbreakable maybe. Vaporize able Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.