Who is the best assasin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternity
Who is the best assasin in marvel

DigiMark007
Gamora Maybe. Or fanboy Wolverine.

spideycarnage
Deadpool

Lord Magnus
What about Bullseye or Elektra? I'd say Bullseye. And the Punisher's kind of an assassin sometimes.

Jose123
elektra or Bullseye.

Ex11B
Well,supposedly Wolverine has decades of black ops experience.And then you have Deadpool.Its a toss up I think.

cheap cabbage
Deadpool isnt much of an assasin. He's loud, obnoxious, and psychotic. Not exactly silent like a ninja. He busted into rhino's place with a chainsaw. Now the best assasin would be xavier. All he'd have to do is think and people are dead.

DarkCrawler
But Xavier is not an assassin...huh

grey fox
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Deadpool isnt much of an assasin. He's loud, obnoxious, and psychotic. Not exactly silent like a ninja. He busted into rhino's place with a chainsaw. Now the best assasin would be xavier. All he'd have to do is think and people are dead.

So , Deadpool has a flair for the theatrical . Thats not a bad thing ... hell given the choice i would rather bust in on my targets house wielding a chainsaw then just shooting holes into the house.....

venomslash
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
What about Bullseye or Elektra? I'd say Bullseye. And the Punisher's kind of an assassin sometimes. hes not a good one if you think he is cause he doesnt have any powers or nothing he cant do jack compared to most other assasins.

Ex11B
Originally posted by grey fox
So , Deadpool has a flair for the theatrical . Thats not a bad thing ... hell given the choice i would rather bust in on my targets house wielding a chainsaw then just shooting holes into the house.....

Hmmm,you have a point there sir

id369
Black Panther - He may not be an assassin for hire, but he can perform a good assassination.

Domino - in AoA, Apocalypse had hire her to assassinate Nate, and was putting up one hell of fight.

Wolverine - No point of going in detail as to why.

Those three are the only ones that come to mind.

supervenom
Wolverine - He's older than all of them, has the most experience

Elektra - Because she's a girl!

venomslash
Originally posted by supervenom
Wolverine - He's older than all of them, has the most experience

Elektra - Because she's a girl! doesnt matter what gender where talking about. but yes elektra is good.

willRules
Elektra, or Agent Zero, or Agent x..............

Scoobless
Nitro

he freakin' rocks

RawritsKayToe
What about psylocke? Like the old one where she had telepathy.

id369
Originally posted by RawritsKayToe
What about psylocke? Like the old one where she had telepathy.

I forgot about her, yup she counts, she is a strong contender.

Isnt the current one even stronger and still has ther psychic powers?

RawritsKayToe
No telepathy?

RawritsKayToe
Also Mystique because she's the ultimate espionage person.

braz
Punisher

dominic/wolf
midnighter no questions

RawritsKayToe
Is midnighter an assassin?

srankmissingnin
Easily the Shiverman

RawritsKayToe
Good one.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by RawritsKayToe
Is midnighter an assassin?

Marc Spector was a mercenary so he may have carried out some hits

RawritsKayToe
Ooer.

the Darkone
Deathstroke and Deadpool

laydiiplayette
When you say assassin, do you mean it as in who is the best at being a hired gun, or who is the best at disposing people without letting them know or making a big deal about it?

King KAM
Wolverine is "the best there is"

RawritsKayToe
I don't think so.

Fanboy
SAM FISHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meep-meep
Sorry I had to bump this thread. It seems like a good one anyway. I'm thinkin Gamora..

inamilist
since we are talking assassins, we are talking assassin style kills right, not necessarily going toe to toe or whatever?

Id say punisher (High powered sniper rifels PWN), Nightcrawler with no PIS, deadpool or wolvie just because it seems to be what they do

meep-meep
Dead pool, and Wolverine have a good case for the title. But Punisher? He seems to be a little "in your face" if you know what I mean.

Nightcrawler definitely has the potential but he really isn't assasin material. It isn't his nature.

The only reason I say Gamora is because I hear she has the title of being the universe's deadliest assasin. I have no facts to back this up just word of mouth.

badabing
Does anyone think Bats would Make a goos assassin?

jrodslam
Bullseye, Elektra, Wolverine, Nick Fury would make the best assasins in Marvel imo.

inamilist
Originally posted by meep-meep
Dead pool, and Wolverine have a good case for the title. But Punisher? He seems to be a little "in your face" if you know what I mean.

Nightcrawler definitely has the potential but he really isn't assasin material. It isn't his nature.

The only reason I say Gamora is because I hear she has the title of being the universe's deadliest assasin. I have no facts to back this up just word of mouth.

only reason i say pun is if he goes sniper style

i dont think there are too many peeps in the MU who can easily "dodge" high caliber fire of that kind.

guns blazing for effect? no, he is probably lower on the list

unfortunatly i dont know who gamora is sad

DraconaInVolata
Deadpool, Punisher, Elektra.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine, Blade, Deadpool

Laminator_X
I'll second Gamora, but with the understanding that the best assasin in the MU is really some dude we've never heard of because he always makes it look like an accident or natural causes.

Sixth_Winged
Deadpool. He's pretty much the complete package back in the days. He is also a master of disguise.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Laminator_X
I'll second Gamora, but with the understanding that the best assasin in the MU is really some dude we've never heard of because he always makes it look like an accident or natural causes.

That is either some crazy sarcasm you got or I'm totally not understanding who you are refering to. Maybe both.

JOE NUNEZ
lobo

GODSCRIBE
Bullseye is the most efficient.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by meep-meep
That is either some crazy sarcasm you got or I'm totally not understanding who you are refering to. Maybe both.

What I mean is that Gamora probably sets the curve for "stealthy badass," having spent her entire life up to a certain point being groomed by Thanos to assasinate those opponents he didn't dare to personally confront head on (principally the 70's Magus). She's even more physically impressive since her ressurection as well.

However the REAL "best assasin" is somebody who could walk right past you on the street and you'd never know it. Someone who's victims probably never see their demise coming, let alone are aware of their killer personally. Someone who noone knows about except his clients because every hit just looks like a case of bad luck, rather than premeditated murder. This person is probably out there behind the scenes, but we'll probebly never see him (her?) on panel.

Murda Mase
Winter Soldier, Deadpool or Bullseye.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Eternity
Who is the best assasin in marvel

Black Widow... Happy Dance

ixie
Kwannon, Black Widow.

Laminator_X
Winter Soldier's an example of what I'm talking about. For decades the West wasn't even sure that he existed. "The Embassador fell in the bathtub." That sort of thing.

JOE NUNEZ
in marvel obliterator.

Crease
Gamora. Marvel Earth, Deadpool, Woilverine, Electra, take your pick. Don't read a ton of DC stuff, but what I have read would lead me to believe Deathstroke is their best.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Laminator_X
What I mean is that Gamora probably sets the curve for "stealthy badass," having spent her entire life up to a certain point being groomed by Thanos to assasinate those opponents he didn't dare to personally confront head on (principally the 70's Magus). She's even more physically impressive since her ressurection as well.

However the REAL "best assasin" is somebody who could walk right past you on the street and you'd never know it. Someone who's victims probably never see their demise coming, let alone are aware of their killer personally. Someone who noone knows about except his clients because every hit just looks like a case of bad luck, rather than premeditated murder. This person is probably out there behind the scenes, but we'll probebly never see him (her?) on panel.

It sounds sort of like longshot but EVIL..........

Actually a little different than longshot because lonshot seems to redirect or nullify attacks toward him with uncanny and lucky effectiveness. This mysterious assasin guy seems more like the anti-lonshot.

manjaro
definatly gamora..she has no morals or strict code of ethics. when she's on the prowl somebody is gonna end up dead. thanos trained her personally and had been using her for years til the whole Ig incident. next you have bullseye and elektra cuz only when DD gets in thier way thier targets survive.

wolverine his hard to make a case for cuz he's a hero, and he only kills bad guys anyway. sure that whole mind control thing was a bummer for him during that dwn of the wite light thing, but he doesnt kill civilians on purpose or for pay while the others clearly do

CaptainStoic
In no given order but definatetly the top dogs are:
Lobo
Gamorra
Deatstroke Terminator
Vargas
Wolverine
Grendle Prime
Sabretooth
Zealot
Elektra
Deadpool
X-23

jeffrodini
For everyone who keeps naming Lobo, Batman, whoever from DC, I believe the question was who is the best in Marvel. For that, I have to ask how can you NOT say Deadpool???

nathan summers
White Wolf. Head of the disbanded Hatut Zeraze.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.