MU Vs DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
All marvel characters of all levels and degrees must fight against all DC characters of all levels and degrees, heroes, villians, and neutrals alike. (Alternate time lines/universe characters included, past, present and future versions of characters included too.)

All characters at their strongest, each side using teamwork, all characters using their abilities and potential beyond their fullest. Both sides start with knowledge of what is going on, that they must fight the other side or be defeated.

In a neutral universe which is not of DC or of Marvel.

TheKahn
Do they have preptime?

shifty

streekz
Marvel would win this to easily i aint got nothin against dc but the marvel roster is superior to the dc roster.

Jesse7
1 day (24 hours) prep time for each side. All DC is co-operating together as one united, as is Marvel co-operating together as one united, so team work is factored in.

Jose123
I think this has been done before. there are a lot of characters in both Universes with a lot of power. Cosmic and normal wise. alot of characters that can just blink you out of existence in both universes.

People usually just choose there favorite of the Big two.

MARVEL PWNS da DC.

ahem.... I mean Marvel wins.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by streekz
Marvel would win this to easily i aint got nothin against dc but the marvel roster is superior to the dc roster.
Ignorant post...........

dman2008
Originally posted by Jesse7
All marvel characters of all levels and degrees must fight against all DC characters of all levels and degrees, heroes, villians, and neutrals alike. (Alternate time lines/universe characters included, past, present and future versions of characters included too.)

All characters at their strongest, each side using teamwork, all characters using their abilities and potential beyond their fullest. Both sides start with knowledge of what is going on, that they must fight the other side or be defeated.

In a neutral universe which is not of DC or of Marvel.

This has been done before use the search option mad

Now back to the topic

Well it Basically comes down to both side higher powers you know Galactus,LT,Phoenix TOAA from Marvel. VS the DC higher powers like Spectre, Lucifer, Micheal, Mr. Myx, The Presence.

In the end I think DC wins

TheKahn
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Ignorant post...........

thesilverspider, do you think wiki have a page on this? I need a wiki before I can decide. whistle

Jesse7
Since this battle takes place in a universe not of Marvel or of DC, neither side can blink the other out of existence. Neither has control of it, so will power, passion, determination, co-operation, team work, and the care for the team comes into play to. If one side sacrifices all those they think are low level, it would cost them in the end. The "higher ups" helping the team and those who are "lower level" would be factored in too.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by TheKahn
thesilverspider, do you think wiki have a page on this? I need a wiki before I can decide. whistle
Don't tempt me Bastard............mad

I'm trying hard to stay off the wiki.............drool

HigH ScholaR
no expression

Jose123
Since this battle takes place in a universe not of Marvel or of DC, neither side can blink the other out of existence.

You just said

All characters at their strongest, each side using teamwork, all characters using their abilities and potential beyond their fullest

That means all the high end cosmics are at their strongest as well

streekz
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Ignorant post...........

Its not an ignorant post its my opinion. stick out tongue

Jesse7
I did also say that it takes place in a neutral universe. Neither side has control of it where they instantly blink the other out of existence, one may have the ability to, but the other side's "higher ups" could prevent it or shield their team from it as well.

Madguitarist
(Alternate time lines/universe characters included, past, present and future versions of characters included too.)

So Saint of Killers is allowed? cool

Jesse7
Yes, all alternates, and all versions of past, present, and future, co-existing.

Jose123
I did also say that it takes place in a neutral universe.

Does it matter?

Full potential cosmic is able to do that. unless you meant everyone put the cosmic entities in both universes.

But then that wouldn't be everyone.

And even if they could shield it whats stopping another higher end cosmic from reversing what he just blocked.?

Jesse7
Who ever has stronger will, but to argue who has stronger will could be pointless at the momment, if one tried to blink another out of existence and another blocked it, and then the previous tried to reverse, but so does the one defending, it goes on and on for a unspecified ammount of time, simply put taking both of them out of battle, or direct action from a canceling effect.

Every character would have their potential and objective, it is like saying in a war that the front line, or the footmen are useless and just fodder, when in fact that is not true, it is not the nuclear weapons which win a war. The higher ups would be busy with contending with the opposing sides higher ups, leaving the ones below them to fight the others that are below that side's high ups.

Jesse7
Would like to make a roster, in which characters can be compared to others which are seen be as rivals or equals.

-=*DC Roster*=-
-The Presence
-Saint of Killers
-Michael
-Lucifer
-Specrtre

--------------------------------------

-=*Marvel Roster*=-
-TOAA
-LT
-HOTU
-Abstracts
-Phoenix Force

(P.S. will edit when more names become available, mention any names if you know of any you would like to be added, any time line, alternate, what if or mainstream.)

GODSCRIBE
What's DC's equivalent to Celestials and Watchers??

Jose123
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
What's DC's equivalent to Celestials and Watchers??

don't know. what are Marvels equivalent of imps?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Jose123
don't know. what are Marvels equivalent of imps?

bad writing.

Lord Magnus
I don't think there's any way a battle this scale can be resolved. A larger percent of Marvel Earth is superpowered, but it's not just Earth, it's the universe! This would end up as a war spanning millenia, with Earth being just a part. Bioth have all powerful characters who could destroy a universe with a thought... too big. Far too big.

GODSCRIBE
lol jk....cosmic cubes? powerful reality warpers?

Jose123
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
bad writing.

laughing

cheap cabbage
Superman wins

Jose123
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Superman wins

Superman is the first to go down.

OH SNAP!!!!

DigiMark007
This is basically a TOAA vs. The Presence thread. There's way too many to make it a logical battle.

Please note that the forum rules (link in my sig) advise small matches, and we actually have rules for how large a battle can get. We let a LOT slide through these rules, but anything on this scale is too large to even be coherent or purposeful.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.