Superman in a fight Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Here is my Idea after Superman beat Thor he was tired, so what I am going to do is start with Thor and not give Superman rest time he goes straight to the next fight. The fight after Thor is easier then the last how far does he get

Thor/Eric Masterson
Namor fully soaked
Cannonball
War Machine
Wendigo
Colossus
Abomination
Current She Hulk
Current Thing
Spider-Man
Wolverine

jesserw21
i think he could still beat them all

Jose123
yeah. if he gets past Thor he can pretty much tske care of the rest of them with ease.

BobbyD
He gets through the list.

thesilverspider
laughing out loud masterson thor............

cheap cabbage
what's war machine gonna do? Shoot him? Cause bullets have always had a great track record against superman.

Ex11B
Yep,Wolverine had to be on the list.And LAST also. laughing Happy Dance

spideycarnage
Originally posted by golem370
Here is my Idea after Superman beat Thor he was tired, so what I am going to do is start with Thor and not give Superman rest time he goes straight to the next fight. The fight after Thor is easier then the last how far does he get

Thor/Eric Masterson
Namor fully soaked
Cannonball
War Machine
Wendigo
Colossus
Abomination
Current She Hulk
Current Thing
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Shouldent the list start from the bottom upp??? anyways if he can get threw Thor/ Eric Masterson he'll get threw the rest with eezzz... but Wolvie may give him some trouble shifty

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Shouldent the list start from the bottom upp??? anyways if he can get threw Thor/ Eric Masterson he'll get threw the rest with eezzz... but Wolvie may give him some trouble shifty

Yeah, Supermans super-smelling would make him keel over for a second.

I say switch out Warmachine for Iron Man. At least energy weapons seem to have an effect on Supes.

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370

Thor/Eric Masterson
Namor fully soaked
Cannonball
War Machine
Wendigo
Colossus
Abomination
Current She Hulk
Current Thing
Spider-Man
Wolverine

There is a simple answer to this, and then there is the more indepth answer.
Guess which one I am going to use!
LOL.

Hardness is measured using what is known as the Moh's scale.
It basically looks like this:

1. Talc
2. Gypsum
3. Calcite
4. Fluorite
5. Apatite
6. Orthoclase
7. Quartz
8. Topaz
9. Corundum (ruby and sapphire)
10. Diamond

Now, obviously diamond is the hardest, then corundum comes next (and it is also extremely hard ....for example high horology watches use sapphire glass instead of mineral glass since it is virtually scratch proof), and then topaz, and so on and so forth.

The thing is that even though corundum is extremely hard (to best cut it one needs a diamond), the distance between diamond hardness and corundum hardness is greater than the difference between corundum hardness and TALC hardness!
In that the difference between 9-10 is greater than the difference between 1-9.

Diamond is that hard.

Anyways, the same principle applies here. If Superman gets past Thor then all of the other characters here are basically useless. If Supe's gets past Thor's magic imbued powers then all of the other blokes are non-starters!

And what in goodness name is Wolverine doing here? Know what Superman would do to him? He'd blow him away .....literally. As in take a deep breath, purse his lips, and blow the clawed-wonder to the next continent.
And what will WarMachine do? Superman would probably floss his teeth with the rounds WMachine would be firing at him.
If Superman gets past Thor then all of the other characters are simply chumps.

golem370
The reason I did Thor first to wear down Superman so each fight he get tmore and more tired the furthor we went along. Somebody said after Superman the rest of the Avengers jump him in his weakened state thats where I got this idea.

Fanboy
These guys suck Superman smacks them all donw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.