Spellcraft:Seven shards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tails x 20
I never made a rp and i've been thinking of starting one so the rp is called spell craft: seven shards

Backstory: The world of Valoria was once a peaceful land, filled with magic and mystical creatures. It was governed by a fair group known as the Mage Order, who kept justice and harmony throughout the world. However, there was one mage within the Order who had studied the forbidden dark arts and had become corrupted. He broke his ties with the Order and eventually grew an army of dark creatures to face the Mages. The cause of this was unknown, but it forced an unholy war between the two groups.

Plot: The war between the Mage Order and The Necromancer( as he calls himself) has been raging for over three generations. The tide of the war always seemed to be on the Necromancer's side for he had grown so powerful, that he was practically immortal. However, the 7 Mages created a sword that had the power of all elements embued into it. It was the one chance they had at ending the war. When they challeged The Necromancer, however, their plan failed and the sword was taken from them, causing their retreat. The sword was then broken into seven pieces and spread throughout the regions of Valoria. The war, back in favor with the enemy, caused the Mages to retreat back to the only place that hadn't been taken, the sacred Circle of Stones.

The Circle of Stones was a portal that led to another world in an alternate reality, a place called Terra. A legend of Valoria spoke of 7 individuals that were adept to one of the main elements (fire, water, wind, ice, light, and dark). The Mages knew now that they were the last hopes for their home and if they lost, then surely Terra would be next.

Goal: The 7 Adepts must journey through the seven regions of Valoria and recover the sword shards and bring them back to the Circle of Stones. This will allow the Mages to fight back against the enemy and bring down The Necromancer for good.

Setting: In the world of Valoria, a place under siege by an evil mage known as The Necromancer. The 7 Mages of the Mage Order are going to the alternate world of Terra in order to seek out the Adepts that are needed to free their world.

Rules:
No God-modding
Must be atleast 2 sentences
Player's can't kill each other easily
And use spell check if you can't spell

Tails x 20
Kage was running down the streets with some money in his hand. Kage laughing dodgeing the merchants, he made a wall of fire and when the fire disappeared he was gone. Kage in a tree across town laughing, he jumped down from the tree walking to his tree house.

slow _kisses
Makeing her way doun the street she yawned she griped hertasiga. Smeling the air it smelt wird some thing wasnt rightpeople backed away because of her griping her sword.

Raikura
Colt sat at a table laughing cheerfully. He had been gambling for over 3 hours. Colt had won quite a few items including some silver, and a few swords; worth about a weeks stay at an inn. (of course he was cheating...) Colt looked up at the commotion which was happening when all of the sudden.... they had caught him cheating. "Hey! He has a deck of cards under is sleeve!" One of the other gamblers screamed, pulling out a dagger and slashing at Colt. Colt jumped out of his seat and took as many of the winnings and began to scatter.

Tails x 20
As kage aproached his tree house he seen some people standing around it, seeing a girl holding a sword. Kage crouched down in the bushes watching.

Raikura
Colt had been running for what seemed to be years. The men seemed to have lost him when he heard them shout "There he is!" Colt ran into the trees and hid in a bush. He sat quietly and turned to see a man watching a woman holding a sword and surrounded by men.
((Note: Its you who i saw in the bushes kage ^_^))
"Hey, what are you doing you pervert!" Colt said to kage.
The men turned around.... "Whos in those bushes! said the men

TigerEyes
Tiger jogged down the path toward a group of people standing aorund a tree. She stopped and stepped aside to watch them...

Raikura
Colt came out of the bush and began talking to one of the men. One of the men began explaining to him about the woman when one of the mens fellow gang members came up from behind and put a knife to his back.... "gagh, what in the hell!?!?!" said colt.

slow _kisses
lookeing into the pushes seeing a pair of eyes she drew her sword (((inuyashas sword))

camille:come out or ill kill you i know you there come out now i will let you go!!!

Raikura
((Quote from last post: Colt came out of the bush and began talking to one of the men. Im already out of the bushes o.O))

slow _kisses
((no kage))

silent dreams
Running down a dirt road, Sayuri looked back and saw a mob of people chasing after her. She looked ahead and saw a stabel with horses in them. She smiled and jumped on one. she sped ahead and looked back once again. She leaned the horse to the left, avoiding an arrow. She tied a brown bag to her pants and galloped ahead.

*yes. Another succesful victory!* she though smiling.

slow _kisses
walking over to kage hiding in the bushes puting her tasiga away she bent doungriping his neck. her class didnt go relasing her grasep she wanted him standing up looking deep into his eyes maddly .

Thunder Fox
scott was walking down a trail being followed by a couple of bandits scott finally reached a trail to the woods and went that way and dis appeared and blended in to the setting drawing his gun blade

Tails x 20
Kage barly breathing, he yelled. "Let me go!" Kage hitting her arm forceing her to drop him kage felt on his neck. Kage stood up. "And i'm not a pervert i was coming to my house and see people around it!" Kage yelling and pointing at the tree house.

slow _kisses
((she let go she didnt cut of his air she pulled him up by his neck))

camille: you a theif i can see it in your eyes**pulls out her inuyasha sword((just love saying that)) ** retern it!!

Thunder Fox
the theifs were looking around carefully as they started splitting up and scott was laughing silently and came up behind the first theif...he slashed threes times and stabbed and pulled the trigger once the shot echoed in the forest as the theif flew forward 10 feet

slow _kisses
((ummmmm how you spell inuyasha sword??))

Thunder Fox
(tetsaiga)

slow _kisses
((thank youbig grin))

Thunder Fox
(yep)

silent dreams
Sayuri made her way towards another village. She dusted herself off and got of the horse. She looked around and went into a store.

Tails x 20
Kage started running as fast as he could, he slipped but kept running. Kage now seeing he was away from her a little he started laughing, pulling out the money. Kage started counting the money it was 78 bucks.

slow _kisses
wityh one leap she jumped be hind him
camille: reten it you dont know how strong i am !!!!

her hand on the sith of her sword

Tails x 20
Kage takeing a step back yelling. "No!" Kage yelled and fire rised in front of him, when it cleared his was gone.

silent dreams
As Sayuri got of the horse, she transformed into her wolf form. The bag was tied to her tail, and she ran off towards the next town.

Tails x 20
Kage was laughing now that he was safe from the girl.

sobe
camille:he wont get away **she sead to her self* walking away she was thinking about her sis

Tails x 20
Kage walked off into the town stealing some seasoned baked juicy chicken.

silent dreams
She saw a boy running away with a bag in his hands. She steped in front of him, growling. She barked and her fangs were showing.

Tails x 20
Kage fell in shock looking at the wolf, he stood up trying to run.

silent dreams
Sayuri ran and snatched the bag. She turned back into a human and got the other bag from her leg.

"Thanks" she said winking and ran off.

Tails x 20
"Hey you theif that was mine!" Kage yelling, feeling stupid knowing he was a theif as well. Kage smirked and in a blaze of fire was in front of the girl. "Give me that back!" KAge yelled.

silent dreams
A bolt of lightning hit the ground in front of him.

"Take one more step, and that" she said pointing to the burnt ground "Will be you."

Tails x 20
Kage take a step back. "All i want is my chicken and you stole my only food that i had in weeks." Kage running toward the girl tackleing her and snatching away the chicken. Kage ran as fast as he could trying to get away from her not haveing anymore energy.

silent dreams
A lightning bolt hit the boy's hand, forcing him to let go. She tossed him a small bottel full of a purple liquid. She snatched both bags and ran off, transforming to a wolf.

Tails x 20
Kage tryign catching her but she was to fast. Kage walked to the chicken store and walked in grabbing another chicken running to his tree house.

sobe
camille what you steal know/>??!**walking out of the shadow of the tree

Tails x 20
Kage shocked seeing her again, he fell on the ground. "How do you keep finding me?" Kage waiting for a answer.

sobe
camille:your sent i know you where comeing back........... im a half demon so i can find you in a heart beat

Tails x 20
Kage standing up. "Well leave me alone!" Kage yelling walking away.

sobe
camille:if you dont give what you stole back then im going to make you!!!

Tails x 20
Kage throwing the chicken at her. "Take it!" Kage yelled walking to his tree house, he walked in the door sitting on the floor. His stomach growled. "Well another day i can't eat." Kage getting madd punching the wall.

sobe
camille took it to the store

camille::hir she walked along the ally aways

Tails x 20
KAge crouched in a ball. "Gotta eat." Kage standing up.

silent dreams
Sayuri walked into another town.

*This'll do* she thought and put on her charm. She walked into a store.

"Excuse me, but will you please shown me where your chicken is?" she asked in a sweet voice.

The store clerk walked somewhere, while she took all the money from the box and stufed it into her bag. She ran outside and looked behind her, she saw the man yelling, and she accisdently ran into a girl looking mad. She imedently turned into a wolf and snapped at her. She was growling, trying to protect the money.

Tails x 20
Kage jumping from the tree house, he walked to the fish store. Kage walked in. "Hi." Kage smileing. Kage seeing the man cutting the fish for him. Kage quickly grabbed it running back to his tree house.

silent dreams
Sayuri turned back into a human and grabed her bag. She quickly got out her bow and arrows and pointed it at the girl.

"Make one moove and I shoot you." she said to camile

sobe
camille smile
camille:what you want??!**she sead clamy not going for her sword**

Tails x 20
On the way to his tree house kage seen the girl that stole his beg and the girl that threaten him with the sword. Kage clapping his hands and pointing his hands at them. And a big fire broke out fire was everywere. Kage laughing running to his tree house walking in.

silent dreams
Sayuri snaped a glare at him. A lightning bolt hit his tree house, setting it on fire. She ran off with her bag.

Thunder Fox
(recap)

Raikura
"Bunch of wierdos" said colt as he walked back to town. Oh well. Atleast i have my loot. He headed straight to a pawn shop to sell it. And got a fairly good amount. As he had quite a bit of money, He decided to head to the market place. Stands were everywhere. The market was huge.
He headed over to a weaponry shop in hopes to find something interesting...

ShinobiRikari
(I'm not sure where you all are, but I might as well introduce my character into the game.)

Flipping over the windowsill, Haru landed quietly on the bedroom floor. She had been casing this house for a week, and had finally decided to loot it. She had learned exactly where the jewelery and the money lay during the past two days when she had infiltrated as a maid.

Haru never stole money, it was too easy for the city guards to become suspicious about. Jewelery was easily melted down, and the gold smiths never asked about from whence it came. It also paid more.

Dressed all in black, and her hair gather back in a tight pony tail, Haru kept to the shadows as she moved across the hall into the Mistress's chambers.

Tails x 20
Kage jumping out of his tree house looking around. "Who did it?!"Kage yelling.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(recap)

Tails x 20
(Nothing much.)

Thunder Fox
(what is going on)

Tails x 20
(Read page two until three that's last when you posted and it's not far.)

silent dreams
(Sayuri stole money from many places, one includes from Kage. Kage stole chicken from a store, camile made him give it back. Haru just recently came in. So did Colt. good enough?)

Thunder Fox
(ya oh one last question what the location of you and kage)

Tails x 20
(I'm at a town called ishbark. And i'm looking around to see who burned my tree house.)
Kage takeing the advatage of the flames, he took out the chicken stabbing the chicken sticking it into the flames. Kage watched the chicken look better and better, he smelt the nice seasoned, juicy, cooked fresh chicken. It made kage's mouth water as he stared at it cooking it to perfection. Kage seeing it was almost ready, he took the chicken out of the flames. Kage waited for it to cool as the wind blew the delicious smell toward kage. He thought it was cooled off takeing a bit of the chicken, kage burned his tongue quickly spitting it out. Kage did'nt care he took another bite, this time swallowing it the taste was delicious he ate more and more. Kage coughing from eat to much he, kage ate more. His stomach ached as it got full, and he had only ate half of the chicken.

Thunder Fox
scott had taken out the theifs with a loud aprouch to it but ohwell he grabbed the stuff the theifs had mostly gold but they had a sword,dagger and other weapons that he could sell later and walked back ont the trail and traveled toward ishbark

Tails x 20
Kage jamming his hands in his pocket searching around. Kage pulled out a towel, he wrapped the chicken in the towel putting it in his backpack. Kage got thirsty the chicken not going down all the way. Kage ran down to the stream, he bent on his knees. Kage cupped his hands together, putting his hands in the stream and pulling them out drinking the water. The fresh stream water felt good, running down kage's body the delight got better as it settled washing down the chicken. Kage stood up on his two feet looking around, he walked on the dirt road happy for the first time ever, everything was going good for him. Kage was doing good takeing care of himself liveing on his own ever since his whole family had died when he was six. Kage just had to think of a place to stay in the mean time, because his tree house had burned down. He did'nt really care knowing nothing much was in there. Everything he had in there was stuff he could steal again, he was thinking of living in a actual house with a cozy family a lil puppy and lil brother. And a they were all sitting at a hott fire p;ace.

Thunder Fox
scott was walking down the trail his gun blade by his side and was thinking of what he should do at the town and ran into kage by accident "oh i'm sorry"

Tails x 20
Kage smileing still happy tunring to the man. "O don't worry about it, nice blade you got there." Kage said smileing, he continued walking along the dirt road path. As kage waled he thought about the blade it would sell thousands. Kage thinking about stealing the sword. He quickly shook his head i only still if i have to, he thought about it again but i do have to. Kage quickly turning around dust flying up. Kage took off running back to the man about to steal the sword. As kage ran he was think that it would be easy steal the man''s sword.

Raikura
Colt sat gleefully looking through the items, he eventually came to a old rusted sword with an engraving on it. Although it was old colt still wanted it. How much is it? "5 gil" said the store owner. (this was rediculously cheap btw) Really???? ill take it! He left the trading stands with a rusted old blade and began to head to the blacksmith....

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Kage smileing still happy tunring to the man. "O don't worry about it, nice blade you got there." Kage said smileing, he continued walking along the dirt road path. As kage waled he thought about the blade it would sell thousands. Kage thinking about stealing the sword. He quickly shook his head i only still if i have to, he thought about it again but i do have to. Kage quickly turning around dust flying up. Kage took off running back to the man about to steal the sword. As kage ran he was think that it would be easy steal the man''s sword. scott looked at him and replaced his Gun blade with the sword he took from the theifs and used a illusion and turned it into a non working gun blade but all the same moved into the forest and seemingly disappeared even his scent disappeared....

ShinobiRikari
The door was locked, as Haru realized once her hand touched it/ A small problem. She smiled under her black face mask and stepped back slightly. Barely touching the metal with her fingers, the entire hall began to freeze. The lock itself was covered in ice. In her other hand, a black orb had formed, and with it Haru smashed the brittle metal. Smiling she entered the teasury and took what she had come for.

A few minutes later, when teh guards had arrived, there was no trace of the culprit.

(Hey, SD you want to be rival thieves, or partners in crime?)

Thunder Fox
(where is your person shinobi)

ShinobiRikari
(in an urban area, she's rnning around with a bunch of stolen goods.)

Having changed, and stored the goods safely in a hidden pouch in her bag, haru calmed herself done, and walked across the street to a tavern. As she entered, the warmth of the fire wrapped around her, and the smell of food made her mouth water.

Thunder Fox
scott had left the woods in secret and reached the town and entered a tavern and looked around and saw haru and sat down he had his gunblade by his side not letting anyone near it

silent dreams
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
The door was locked, as Haru realized once her hand touched it/ A small problem. She smiled under her black face mask and stepped back slightly. Barely touching the metal with her fingers, the entire hall began to freeze. The lock itself was covered in ice. In her other hand, a black orb had formed, and with it Haru smashed the brittle metal. Smiling she entered the teasury and took what she had come for.

A few minutes later, when teh guards had arrived, there was no trace of the culprit.

(Hey, SD you want to be rival thieves, or partners in crime?)
(partners evillaugh)

Thunder Fox
(lol)

TigerEyes
9omg recap..i'm not fast enough for this rp! GOD!)

silent dreams
As Sayuri watched from a distance, she noticed that it was useless. She didn't have time to waste. She left her hiding place and went to a local weponary shop. There she purchased two arrows, and a small daggar. As she gave the man the money, she had little left over for food. She sighed and began to walk around, looking in shops every once in a while.

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by silent dreams
(partners evillaugh)
(Yeah!)

Sitting down in the shadows, a waitress came over and took Haru's order. After the maid left, Haru looked around. Where was Sayuri? Haru had run late anyways, so she had expected that he companion would already be here.

Thunder Fox
scot was watching her from a distance

TigerEyes
(ok attempting to get involved here)
Tiger sat in the shadow in the tiny restaurant. She stared at the girl who kept glancing around obviously trying to find someone. She took the final bite of her meal and placed a small amount of coins on the table and left the restaurant.

silent dreams
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(Yeah!)

Sitting down in the shadows, a waitress came over and took Haru's order. After the maid left, Haru looked around. Where was Sayuri? Haru had run late anyways, so she had expected that her companion would already be here.
Sayuri had entered the resturnant with little to no sound at all. She looked around, where was Haru? She looked in a corner, of course she would be there. She quietly made her way to the tabel. She tossed the bag of money to Haru.

"That's all I got." Sayuri said.

ShinobiRikari
"Nice lot. I'll have to take my stuff to the smiths tomorrow. Had some trouble with the guards, I did. They quesioned me a couple of blocks from the scene, and I had to pull out the waterworks." Haru tossed it back to her, a waved the waitress over with a plate of food. "How 'bout you?" Haru asked, eying the stranger with the gunblade.

Thunder Fox
scott looked at her "you asking me?" politely

ShinobiRikari
"Of course not." Haru rolloed her eyes and turned back to Sayuri. "like I asked, how 'bout you?"

Thunder Fox
"sorry....." scott got up and went to leave and dropped a large bag of gold on the table infront of haru and left (im bored so...)

silent dreams
"I ran into some problems here and there. I had easily escaped." she said and took out a daggar. She cut open the bag at the top and admired the gold.

"Woah" she said.

Thunder Fox
scott got out into the city and walked toward the market area....

TigerEyes
Tiger browsed the market stands. She came across a small silver dagger. She pulled out several coins and payed the old man behind the table. He bowed to her and she walked off.

Thunder Fox
scot was wandering around boredly

ShinobiRikari
Haru glanced at her partner and nodded. Once Sayuri's attention had drifted from her, Haru was gone. Cloaked in shadows, the theif ran after Scott, and watched him closely.

Thunder Fox
scott had been looking around the markett and spotted someone paticular and snuck up behind the man and took a knife and cut the bag off and slunk away with a rather large bag of gold and put the gold in his

silent dreams
"Oh good. LEave me to pay the bill" she said sighing. She left some gold on the tabel and went off to find her partner.

Thunder Fox
scott had walked away satisfied he was really good at stealing but regreted it sometimes he went off deeper in the marketplace and went to a blacksmith to have new swords smithed

ShinobiRikari
Another theif, huh? Looks like we've got some compition now. Hurrying back to Sayuri, Haru let her shadow magic unweave.

silent dreams
"Where were you?" Sayuri asked slightly glaring.

ShinobiRikari
"Following that guy." Haru stepped out of the shadows and smiled at her companion. "Looks like we're gonna have some competition. That guy was theif, just like us. He seems to go for pickpocketing though."

silent dreams
"So? We have plenty of compitition, but we end up beating them." she said "Anyway, I've been looking at one house for a long time. I over heard them saying that they'll leave for somewhere tomorrow and won't be back for two days. They're obviously rich, it'll be a good house." she said

Thunder Fox
scott asked the blacksmith for him to make a very unique sword and left to head back and walked past haru

TigerEyes
TIger was in all the husle and busle when she noticed a guy stealing gold off someone. She gave a greedy smile and started to follow him.

Thunder Fox
scott had felt someone behind him and kept his hand on his sword

TigerEyes
Tiger started to walk faster, keeping a close eye on him.

Thunder Fox
scott had drew his gunblade ready to strike if she continued he had armmed thr gun part and was ready to fire

Tails x 20
(Recap.)

Thunder Fox
(scot escaped you easily and is now in the city being followed and scott is getting a new one-of -akind sword being made for him)

Tails x 20
(Thnx.)

Thunder Fox
(yep oh and haru and SD's person has joined forces and haru onsiders me compition i think cause i stole a large bag of gold in one shot)

Tails x 20
Kage wakeing up under a lake, he swam to surface. Kage's head popped out the water kage breathing hard. Kage was confused and cold, he forced his body to move to the shore. Kage climbing out the lake.

silent dreams
Sayuri looked over at Scott. He was aiming his gun at a girl.

"Look" she said calmly.

Thunder Fox
scott sighed and sheathed his sword and kept walking

Kurosaki Ichigo
(BUMP! I want to start this back up! We're starting off fresh everyone please keep the same chars. )

KILLA420
sweet, so that means i can start with you guys? (i filled out a char sheet)

Silent_Dreams
(Seeing as I found my character, Sayuri, again, I'll RPG in this again. happy )

KILLA420
so when can we start this?

Kurosaki Ichigo
I think i'll start this on Friday.

ShinobiRikari
(I think I'll rejoin but seeing as I can't find my character, I'll create a new one.)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Awesome! big grin Ok post it in the Sign - In thread.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.