Doc Ock vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
Who takes this fight? No prep.

Next Venom_girl
Is it raining?

When Ock slams his tentacles down, it makes a lot of noise and vibrations which could give DD a clear shot-- then he could "see" his way through the tentacles to Ock himself use his acrobatic skills to get past them and take down Ock who isn't as physically fit as Murdock.

thesilverspider
ock wins

Jose123
Ock wins.

8/10

braz
ock, if batman cant beat him, then theres no reason dd should...batman is obviously superior to him big grin

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
ock, if batman cant beat him, then theres no reason dd should...batman is obviously superior to him big grin

Would batman be able to beat an Elder Pred?

With no Pis.? smile

braz
no, but thats an elder pred, and besides neither could DD stick out tongue

grey fox
Ock , the tentacles make little , if no sound . Swish , whack !

Hornheads taking a one way trip to the land of the dead..

willRules
Ock wins easily as spidey would...............so thats very easily for any DD fanboys out there...................

TheKahn
I guess I'll be the devil's advocate and go with DD here devil
I think DD has the agility and skill to take out Doc Ock. And with his sonar ability he should be able to track the tentacles as they would have to make some sound going through the air. Add this to the fact that Doc Ock really isn't a fighter so much as a scientist, and DD would win a tough 6 or 7/10

NoFate007
Doc Ock

Wonder Man
I'd like to see Doc Ock bring the curtain down by slamming all four of his tentacles together.

DrDoom101
um, you guys, this happened in the comics before....and DD won.....

Jose123
Originally posted by DrDoom101

Vs. Match. No PIS and there both fighting at there best.

Doc Ock
Doc Ock of course wink

willRules
Originally posted by DrDoom101

if you are refferring to the frank millar issue, well ock won the first fight by trying to drown dd. dd only won the second fight with help from his girlfriend, an irrational ock and a handy nearby generator. even with all those advantages, dd only just won.............

Sixth_Winged
Ock. Class 90 overall for each arms. One hit would turn DD's flesh to mush.

AcousticDoc
DD 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.