Team Marvel vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Cap.America
Thor
Genis
Sersi
Silver Surfer
Reed Richards
Namor

vs

Batman
Superman
G.L Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Fight 1. No prep. Who wins?

Fight 2. W/prep. Who wins?

Jose123
Originally posted by Malo
Cap.America
Thor
Genis
Sersi
Silver Surfer
Reed Richards
Namor

vs

Batman
Superman
G.L Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Fight 1. No prep. Who wins?

Fight 2. W/prep. Who wins?

flash speed blitz them all except for the surfer. the rest of the team take care of him.

seriously putting Flash in a battle isn't fair.

Wally West
Surfer speed blitzs Flash, then he and Thor mop up the rest of them and Marvel takes it.

Jose123
Originally posted by Wally West
Surfer speed blitzs Flash, then he and Thor mop up the rest of them and Marvel takes it.

no

he'lll be to busy getting his ass kicked by supes Wonderwoman and Kyle and manhunter.

Wally West
I don't see why its any more unlikely than your scenario. Surfer can hit lightspeed nearly instantaniously, and faster than the Flash, he'd could take him out way before Flash could even attempt to speed blitz the Marvel team. Oh and Flash isn't putting Thor down with a speed blitz either.

RSSR
Team Marvel wins this.

Sersi instantaneously regenerates/recovers from whatever damage Flash can do to her; after turning him, Batman, Superman, and Aquaman into pigs. Silver Surfer, Genis, and Thor between themselves mop up MM, GL, and WM.

guy222
Marvel

horrorwolf
The main problem here is Surfer and Sersi.
They both are highly effective at transmutating matter and have insane energy manipulation skills. Sersi also doesn't tire....and Surfer is capable of self sustenance and healing himself or anyone else he chooses. Both are practially invulerable to physical assault.

What would JLA do to stop these two from screwing with their genetic makeup or worse...while the rest of the team goes to town?

Darth Martin
These I know for sure.

Surfer>Kyle

Batman>Cap

Aquaman>Namor

Priest
Team 1

Bouboumaster
Marvel via Surfer and Thor.

nimbus006
Originally posted by horrorwolf
The main problem here is Surfer and Sersi.
They both are highly effective at transmutating matter and have insane energy manipulation skills. Sersi also doesn't tire....and Surfer is capable of self sustenance and healing himself or anyone else he chooses. Both are practially invulerable to physical assault.

What would JLA do to stop these two from screwing with their genetic makeup or worse...while the rest of the team goes to town?

This assessment is almost, if not entirely accurate.

The only reason i might give this to JLA, is due to Flash's presence.

Besides that, I would have to say the Marvel Team has more raw power on their side.

Personally, I feel the deciding factors are Surfer/Sersi for Marvel, and Kyle/Flash for JLA.

Genis will also probably have a pretty big impact on the battle.

The Pict
JLA

Hitman911
Marvel in the Utter Stomp!!! Prep with Reed and Capt?!?!?!? Sorry not even Bats can overcome that!

Mindset
Marvel

janus77
Marvel, mostly due to Surfer.

no way is Flash speedblitzing anybody while Surfer's on the Marvel team.

Galan007
Originally posted by janus77
no way is Flash speedblitzing anybody while Surfer's on the Marvel team. Why is that?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Hitman911
Marvel in the Utter Stomp!!! Prep with Reed and Capt?!?!?!? Sorry not even Bats can overcome that! Cap. roll eyes (sarcastic) All he's good for here is tactics, which probably won't matter that much here. Aside from Batman, these guys are out of his league. More like Reed and Namor. Also Marvel only has one genuis. DC has three: Batman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter. Add in Aquaman and with prep DC wins.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Cap. roll eyes (sarcastic) All he's good for here is tactics, which probably won't matter that much here. Aside from Batman, these guys are out of his league. More like Reed and Namor. Also Marvel only has one genuis. DC has three: Batman, Superman, and Martian Manhunter. Add in Aquaman and with prep DC wins.

1 genius, but the genius is Reed Richards. The guy who have played with gadgets made by Galactus.

And Marvel can't loose. Flash will be one shotted by Surfer.

Hannibal-Lector
Team 1 although i think JLA is overall more balanced

BentonGrey
What kind of resistances to mental attacks have Sersi and Surfer exhibited? I ask because Aquaman has, arguably, the most powerful mind on DC's earth (able to control the life on 70% of it's surface with a thought), and if J'Onn channeled that raw power, it's possible they could put one or both of them down.

Keep in mind, I'm just shooting in the dark here, as I can't think of any other way that the JLA could REALLY beat these guys. The other team members can take their Marvel counterparts, but it seems that Sersi and Surfer are just too much.

If Aquaman has the ability to give a mind as powerful as that of a White Martian a stroke, with MM's help, it seems possible that he could pull it off.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by BentonGrey
What kind of resistances to mental attacks have Sersi and Surfer exhibited? I ask because Aquaman has, arguably, the most powerful mind on DC's earth (able to control the life on 70% of it's surface with a thought), and if J'Onn channeled that raw power, it's possible they could put one or both of them down.

Keep in mind, I'm just shooting in the dark here, as I can't think of any other way that the JLA could REALLY beat these guys. The other team members can take their Marvel counterparts, but it seems that Sersi and Surfer are just too much.

If Aquaman has the ability to give a mind as powerful as that of a White Martian a stroke, with MM's help, it seems possible that he could pull it off.

Surfer has been able to resist the likes of moon dragon with the mind gem no way aquaman gets into his head. MArvel team in a stomp

BentonGrey
What about Sersi? If they can take her out of the fight, and maybe a few others, I think they could give Surfer a run for his money, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.