Ten thousand Things and Five thousand Wolvies Versus a Pissed off Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Baiting half of the fans at once big grin

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight wins.

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Alpha Flight wins.

.....and this fight can take place right in the middle of Canada , just for that comment. Hope ya like your house King Mungi , it's not gonna be their in a minute.

Jose123
Namor sucks Wolverines and things kick his ass....

Wait.... whats that in your hand DarkCrawler?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
.....and this fight can take place right in the middle of Canada , just for that comment. Hope ya like your house King Mungi , it's not gonna be their in a minute.

No dude my house is made out of 16 inches of snow and coated with ice, they won't break it. Besides my dog sled team would eat them if they even tried to step foot on my property.

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No dude my house is made out of 16 inches of snow and coated with ice, they won't break it. Besides my dog sled team would eat them if they even tried to step foot on my property.

Oh, but they certainly escape the syrup deathtrap and the maple leaf murderer.....

Ex11B
Bwahahahahahahahahaha

venomslash
this is the stupidest thread ever. i take that back there has been many others that sucks more than this one. but this is the worst one that ive seen this week.

Blair Wind
......a thousand Wendigos come by and kick all their asses evil face

venomslash
just one apocalypse would kick all there asses

Paola
fine! fine! the 'Read Me!' thread is just to make this forum look 'prettier'...

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.