aquaman vs namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomslash
which of these to you think would win in a fight ? my opinon is namor cause hes a little stronger in a way. hes class 100

dman2008
This has been done before use the search option

Namor wins the maority 6/10

Tron
I heard that Aquaman moved up to the class 100 league. Draco, is this true?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tron
I heard that Aquaman moved up to the class 100 league. Draco, is this true?

He was always 100 class, a classic Aquaman held up a 10+ story building while firefighters were pulling people out. Another recent case is Aquaman lifted a city block underwater.

Juntai
I still consider Namor in a slightly higher physical class, though not much, and speed is near equal.
But Aquaman also has telepathy, and that's highly effective.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Juntai
I still consider Namor in a slightly higher physical class, though not much, and speed is near equal.
But Aquaman also has telepathy, and that's highly effective.

Yep, Namor is still physically stronger than Aquaman. However; Aquaman has a LOT of abilities with his magic hand as well as telepathy.

snoopdogg
Isn't Aquaman faster than Namor?

superman420sexy
i think it would be the most equal fight anyone could ever think of

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Isn't Aquaman faster than Namor?

We really don't know, but I think Aquaman has had a higher speed feat than Namor.

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yep, Namor is still physically stronger than Aquaman. However; Aquaman has a LOT of abilities with his magic hand as well as telepathy. Well, a good impressive Aquaman strength feat is few and far between when compared to Namor's, that's why I consider him of slightly lower class. His feats do stack up to Namor's when he DOES do them though, but I'm led to believe he's maxing it out. Defense I'd say is comparable, however, as is speed.
But yeah, Aquaman brings a lot to the table besides physical prowess.
He's proven he can cure mutations with his hand for example, it wouldn't be out of the question to believe he could possibly cure Marvel "Mutants", of which Namor belongs.
His Telepathy also will find little resistance.
In a fight, I'd go with Aquaman.
In a fist-fight, I'd give Namor the slight edge.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Juntai
Well, a good impressive Aquaman strength feat is few and far between when compared to Namor's, that's why I consider him of slightly lower class. His feats do stack up to Namor's when he DOES do them though, but I'm led to believe he's maxing it out. Defense I'd say is comparable, however, as is speed.
But yeah, Aquaman brings a lot to the table besides physical prowess.
He's proven he can cure mutations with his hand for example, it wouldn't be out of the question to believe he could possibly cure Marvel "Mutants", of which Namor belongs.
His Telepathy also will find little resistance.
In a fight, I'd go with Aquaman.
In a fist-fight, I'd give Namor the slight edge.

Yeah that sums it up nice.

snoopdogg
We really don't know, but I think Aquaman has had a higher speed feat than Namor. I know it's not cannot but Aquaman being faster wasn't up to the writers.

Aquaman says he is faster than Namor. Then Namor says he was stronger.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman.jpg

King_Mungi
I know it's not cannot but Aquaman being faster wasn't up to the writers.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman.jpg

I never did read that crossover, isn't that the one where Aquaman gets a whale to crush Namor?

Jose123
I never did read that crossover, isn't that the one where Aquaman gets a whale to crush Namor?

yeah. The ninja wale that came out of nowhere and without a sound.

Or at least thats what I heard. laughing

snoopdogg
I never did read that crossover, isn't that the one where Aquaman gets a whale to crush Namor? Yep. Here is the other two scans from the fight.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman3.jpg
(Laugh all you want but it is within his powerset to do this)

King_Mungi
Haha genius, gotta love the killer whale attack.

Juntai
Aquaman does have some real nice speed feats as well that top most of Namor's, but I still see it as very similar between the two. If it is an edge, it's slight, like the strength advantage.

Lucid Lui
I know it's not cannot but Aquaman being faster wasn't up to the writers.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/NamorandAquaman.jpg That fight was crap, but i do agree with Aquaman being faster in water. He has the feats to back it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.