KORVAC vs THE CELESTIALS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
i think this is a good battle. korvac has shown to be vastly more powerful than galactus.

Mider
if he is more powerful then galactus he would defeat the celestials but even if he wasnt he still could he is amazingly smart when it comes to stuff like that the only reason he lost in the first place is lose of confidence no other reason if he had confidence its most likely that he would have defeated the heros and grown even more powerful as shown in what if the avengers had been pawns of korvac its a what if but still its interesting as hell

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i think this is a good battle. korvac has shown to be vastly more powerful than galactus. laughing

Korvac has been beaten by Thor, he's hardly on Galactus level.

Scoobless
Celestials win!

Mider
umm i think he's talking about the current version of Korvac the one who said not even odin could stop him the one who killed an elder of the universe yeah that one.

Ex11B
Unreal,Korvac gets no respect sad..Whos next to own him?..Batgod?

superman420sexy
no wolverine and spiderman

id369
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
laughing

Korvac has been beaten by Thor, he's hardly on Galactus level.

Thor has beaten Galactus as well.

KIng Thor (with PIS/CIS) vs any cosmic

Mider
king thor defeating galactus is a joke.

golem370
Galactus beating a Celestial is a joke to

Sixth_Winged
The Celestial didn't actually got beaten by him. He was tricked into getting near G's cosmic maw. If he knew it was there and avoided it, the outcome might have been entirely different.

Mider
celestials are way to powerful they should indeed get scarfed down by galactus.

guy222
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i think this is a good battle. korvac has shown to be vastly more powerful than galactus.

Celestials

llagrok
Celestials.

Kutulu
The real question is: which version of Korvac is this? The one protected by Death that destroyed his own universe, or some other version?

guy222
The story is one of my faves. Very silly

Celestial>Korvac

The whole race, poor Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.