Batman vs War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
No prep. Who wins?

Jose123
war machine.

Batarangs,smoke grenades,reg grenades,and sonics aren't really going to do anything.

unless Bats has his jet.

Ex11B
Lets just have Batman against LT,Celestials,Korvac,In-Betweener,Doomsday,Flash,Composite Superman,5-D Imps.Hell I think he could win..NO ONE beats bat god laughing

NoFate007
No prep? War Machine.

TheKahn
Batman gets nuked batman + nuke = rip and that means the end even for the Batgod

lifeisaglich
ha

we all know batman does not have any powers right? wrong batman will run faster than the flash. Yeah people do incredible things when their lifes are in danger.

All jokes aside how is war machine going to stand up to a time fused batarang bomb. You guys did not know he carried something like this right? This one is new to me too. Nevermind that will kill war machine and batman does not kill. I go back to my first thought batman runs like there is not tomorrow.

AcousticDoc
war machine's armour can take hits from air to air missiles. I doubt a batarang bomb would do anything to him.

lifeisaglich
I don't think air missiles have the type of distructive power, that something like a time fused bomb might have.

Jose123
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
I don't think air missiles have the type of distructive power, that something like a time fused bomb might have.

What exactly is a time fused bomb made of? Whats it blast radius and destructive power?

lifeisaglich
Blast Radius don't know everything was contained underground

I don't know how to discribe it but I do know that it has two modes when it explodes......You have the first normal initial blast and then the second part comes as strong pillar of fire ball or light. Which ever one it was I know that Z (the guy that the JLA where fighting) did not have a good day. The bomb also had this written on it (HI/EX) possibly standing for high explosive.

Jose123
I don't know how to discribe it but I do know that it has two modes when it explodes......You have the first normal initial blast and then the second part comes as strong pillar of fire ball or light. Which ever one it was I know that Z (the guy that the JLA where fighting) did not have a good day. The bomb also had this written on it (HI/EX) possibly standing for high explosive.

Which would you compare it to a mini Nuke? Or a mini daisy cutter?

did bats say it was nuclear or something?

How big was the shell that contained it?

does he carry it on him on a regular bases or was it just something he prepared for in that fight.

It's just something he carries right and has to throw? Whats stoping War machine from fliying up and blasting him from above?

So you don't really know how much damage it did then if it was contained underground?

doctorstrongbad
Batman has no chance. War Machine then kills Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl. Then goes home and looks at the clock. Wow that took less than 10 minutes. hehe Lets try to make some fair fights on here. k?

Scoobless
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Batman has no chance. War Machine then kills Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl. Then goes home and looks at the clock. Wow that took less than 10 minutes. hehe Lets try to make some fair fights on here. k?

NEVER!!!!!!!!

evil face

lifeisaglich
Mini nuke can't say but it did make a big bang besides the person the JLA were fighting (Z) was from martian manhunters home world. I guess he is partly credited for destroying his home world.

Batman did not say it was a nuclear anything he just threw it and ran off with the rest of the JLA.

The shell was as big as your regular batarang.

I don't think batman prepared for this encounter with z. How would batman be prepared when they were taken by surprise. Maybe this falls under the category of batman is always prepared. Or batman was able to escape Z's surprise trap run to his batcave, get the bomb runs back to the JLA and is recaptured by Z. Because he knows everything is going to be find in the end and he is going to get a chance to use his new toy. (those this work)

Nothing and what is to stop batman from calling in his jet, or car for distraction and for his later getaway plan.

No but how would you explain the big pillar of light that shot from the ground creating a crater.

Jose123
So it's a batarang he has to throw then?

War machine flies up avoiding the blast then rains down his fire power.

match over.

lifeisaglich
Batman seeing War machine has alread called his batman plane. As War machine flies up avoiding the intial blast and as he starts to rain down his power the batplane drops the batmobile and open's a salvo of missiles on war machines back pushing him low enough for batman to throw his fused bomb and as war machine finishes off the batplane (which is not long) the bomb goes off batman is nowhere to be seen.

TheKahn
I think the Batplane isn't going to help that much.
The armor is just too versitile
http://www.advancediron.com/armory/warmachine.php

Jose123
Batman seeing War machine has alread called his batman plane. As War machine flies up avoiding the intial blast and as he starts to rain down his power the batplane drops the batmobile and open's a salvo of missiles on war machines back pushing him low enough for batman to throw his fused bomb and as war machine finishes off the batplane (which is not long) the bomb goes off batman is nowhere to be seen.

Or his fire power takes him out before he can ever reach to signal his batplane or war machine Kills him before his batplane ever reaches him to save him.

Can't see Bats wining this without prep

lifeisaglich
I did not say batman won is my senario all I had batman do is create a diversion. drops his bomb will war machine was distracted and I have batman run away will the all of this was taking place. And I never said war machine was destroyed either.

And if you noticed I never said the time fuse bomb destroyed war machine. Even though it could. Based on what happened to z.

Jose123
I did not say batman won is my senario all I had batman do is create a diversion. drops his bomb will war machine was distracted and I have batman run away will the all of this was taking place. And I never said war machine was destroyed either.

And if you noticed I never said the time fuse bomb destroyed war machine. Even though it could. Based on what happened to z.

Then why bring it up in VS match?

lifeisaglich
Because it is not so hopeless and it is not going to be easy to crush batman just like that. If you have not noticed the scenario I presented allowed batman to escape and come back prepared.

Jose123
So your giving him prep in a no prep match?

lifeisaglich
When I had batman run the match was already over. Coming back was something entirely different.

lifeisaglich
When I had batman run the match was already over.

Jose123
Not really. Bats gets killed before he can even do anything.

lifeisaglich
laughing

Naaa I don't see batman going down that quick

sorry for the double post

Jose123
laughing

Naaa I don't see batman going down that quick

sorry for the double post

you would be wrong.

bats gets a missile shoved up his batcave before he can ever call for anything.

Sixth_Winged
Batman gets his anti-warmachine spray...........then realizes it'll do shit since there is no way to reach him high above in the air .0001 sec after the mini-nuke missile hits.

AcousticDoc
That batarang bomb batman has is stronger than a big fat missile from a F-14?!?!?!?

lifeisaglich
It is called a time fused bomb. What do you think or do you think fat missiles from a F-14 would hurt someone like Z. (Keep in mind that Z is credited for destroying the Martian Manhunter home world.) And I am sure the martian manhunter's planet had bombs far better than the ones on an F-14.

Jose123
It is called a time fused bomb. What do you think or do you think fat missiles from a F-14 would hurt someone like Z. (Keep in mind that Z is credited for destroying the Martian Manhunter home world.) And I am sure the martian manhunter's planet had bombs far better than the ones on an F-15.

doesn't matter Bats get mowed down before he even reaches for the belt.

lifeisaglich
naaa don't see that happening batman already has the stuff out of his belt and a way out before war machine takes to the sky or do anything else.

Jose123
naaa don't see that happening batman already has the stuff out of his belt and a way before war machine takes to the sky or do anything else.
or war machine kills him while still on the ground before bats can even reach for his belt.

Nope. Bats can't win this without prep.

brainchild81
Someone here is a big time Batman fanboy. Guess who?

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Jose123
or war machine kills him while still on the ground before bats can even reach for his belt.

Nope. Bats can't win this without prep.

Batmans always preped with stuff when hes got on the suit plus a master improvisor.

He took out a Omac that used his moves against him plus.

Omacs woud destroy War Machine.

Batman wins easy.

People think hes just going to use his Brawn to beat out things.

brainchild81
You always think Batman wins easy. Are you a fanboy?

Jose123
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Batmans always preped with stuff when hes got on the suit plus a master improvisor.

He took out a Omac that used his moves against him plus.

Omacs woud destroy War Machine.

Batman wins easy.

People think hes just going to use his Brawn to beat out things.

He's not prep in this match. Master improvisor or not he's going down.

he gets taken out by a missile. match over.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by brainchild81
You always think Batman wins easy. Are you a fanboy?

Yeah I'm a fan of Batman and have alot of his comics so.

If you read Batman comics you'd know all the stuff hes overcome.

I do though and thats why I know he can win in alot of these fights.

You just whine and call people Fanboys when you don't like their answer.

I mean I've seen like five of you're posts since I've been here and in all you're calling people fanboys.

Murda Mase
Originally posted by Jose123
He's not prep in this match.

So then he in his Bruce Wayne persona then?

When hes got his suit on hes always prepared for things.

brainchild81
Yeah I'm a fan of Batman and have alot of his comics so.

If you read Batman comics you'd know all the stuff hes overcome.

I do though and thats why I know he can win in alot of these fights.

You just whine and call people Fanboys when you don't like their answer.

I mean I've seen like five of you're posts since I've been here and in all you're calling people fanboys. If you don't wanna be called a fanboy, don't be a fanboy. You're a fanboy son.

Jose123
So then he in his Bruce Wayne persona then?

When hes got his suit on hes always prepared for things.

No. Not really. he still needs time to think.

Time which he won't have when a 234421342343 missile hit his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.