Hellfire Club and House of Magnus versus Fantastic Four and 3 former members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RawritsKayToe
Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club
Selene Black Queen
Blackheart Black King
Emma Frost White Queen
Daimon Hellstrom White King

House of Magnus
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Magneto
Polaris

VS

Fantastic Four
Mister Fantastic
Human Torch
Thing
Invisible Woman

Crystal
Luke Cage
She-Hulk

Not sure if this is balanced or not. embarrasment Oh well...

RawritsKayToe
Actually scratch that, make it Sebastian Shaw instead of Blackheart as the Black King.

laydiiplayette
Seems slightly unbalanced. I'd say Hellfire and House of Magnus win.

golem370
I say Nova Blast and destroyes the villians

RawritsKayToe
Couldn't House of Magnus Scarlet Witch simply alter reality so that the Fantastic Four and co. lose their powers?

laydiiplayette
Well doesn't that just ruin the point of this battle?

Cosmic Flame
Hellfire Club/HOM

grey fox
This is overkill.....

RawritsKayToe
The FF and co. have team work going for them, and from what i've seen the Hellfire don't work together.

bitca730
Hellfire Club & House of M win...

Cosmic Flame
Originally posted by RawritsKayToe
The FF and co. have team work going for them, and from what i've seen the Hellfire don't work together.
They may have team work, but that's about it. There isn't much that FF & Co can do to the others that they can't counter and return with interest.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
They may have team work, but that's about it. There isn't much that FF & Co can do to the others that they can't counter and return with interest.

Can you say a forcefield around their foes from IW that none of the other teams powers can get through and can't get any air since they all need to breathe.

Or the world famous Super Nova.

Or bubbles in their brains or hearts or lungs or...ETC.

The FF plus team wins this one...

wink

RawritsKayToe
Selene and Scarlet Witch have magic/alter reality stuff, so I'm not sure how that does against IW's shields and stuff.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Can you say a forcefield around their foes from IW that none of the other teams powers can get through and can't get any air since they all need to breathe.

wink

1) you would say that f4 win in any fight, even if it was f4 VS the DC universe......yes, you would.

2)quicksilver could take sue before she could even utter a thought

3)almost everyone on the house of M team has a force-field, a super nove won't work

4)scarlet witch could have sue forget how to conjure a field, or make her forget how to use her powers, or just take her powers away

the house of M hellfire club win, definitley

Cosmic Flame

wink
Can IW get through both Magneto and Polaris' shields as well as Daimon's mystical shields? He can teleport them out of IW's shield anyway, so it's a non-factor. And that's if QS doesn't take her out first.

demigawd
Yeah...pretty bad mismatch.

xmarksthespot

wink laughinglaughinglaughing

Half of the people in the HoM/Hellfire Club are capable of winning alone.

bitca730
Even without the "alter reality" Scarlet Witch, I'd say the "House of Hellfire" combo wins...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.