Captain America vs Batman(no shield-no gadgets)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
This is a fight involving fighting skill.

We all know Batman is no joke, master of I believe 147 different styles of fighting.

America is no joke in his own right, but can his super serum strength(press 500lbs)give him the edge?

Hand to hand in the ultimate fighter octagon ring.

Who takes it?

Jose123
I'll say cap.

Wally West
Without shield and gadgets, I'd say Cap takes it eventually.

who?-kid
Cap has better stamina, and is probably a little bit stronger and tougher too.

superman420sexy
Yeah batman is strong for a normal human. But I know even if I was strong and a master of 147 different martial arts, I wouldn't want to fight a guy who didn't suck at fighting who could bench 500 pounds. If he sucked at fighting, batman would beat his ass badly. But I dunno it could possibly go either way.

braz
yea cap takes this w/o bats gadgets

superman420sexy
well cap's is good at fighting and has a little bit of a strength advantage. But remember, batman has SEEN THE LIGHT

unknowable
Originally posted by superman420sexy
Yeah batman is strong for a normal human. But I know even if I was strong and a master of 147 different martial arts, I wouldn't want to fight a guy who didn't suck at fighting who could bench 500 pounds. If he sucked at fighting, batman would beat his ass badly. But I dunno it could possibly go either way.

Actually press means he can lift it over his head, and I just realized I was wrong about this:

Strength Level: Captain America represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. While not superhuman, he is as strong as a human being can be. He can lift (press) a maximum of 800 pounds with supreme effort.

unknowable
And this:

bilities: Captain America has agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who ever competed. The Super-Soldier formula that he has metabolized has enhanced all of his bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency. Notably, his body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him phenomenal endurance.

sorry about this thread, I don't think Batman stands a chance.

the Darkone
Captain America is the perfect human, enhanced strength, speed, stamina, agility, durability, Captain America in the long run will overwhelm Batman. Batman in the pass has problems with enhance humans, azrael, bane, deathstroke he held his own but in the end they over powered him. Captain America is closer to Deathstroke without the super genius intelligences, fighting ability their the same; Batman mastered 147 fighting styles is "bullsh**" it takes years to master a least 3 fighting styles 147 is bullsh** plain and simple.

Captain America takes it in a brutal battle, captain america 7/10

Jose123

He doesn't suck at fighting. One of the best fighters in Marvel U.

venomslash
cap

lifeisaglich
Well I say batman can win because with all the stuff that he carries in one night cape and all which I think might come to about 30 or 40lbs. When he sheds it he would be alot faster that when he was carring it.

Which one of the two is more likely to play possom....which one of the two is more likely to cheat and corse a disqualifycation....which one of the two is more likely to use some forgoten secret martial art move?

This match is 50/50 even though strength and stamina fall in captain america's court. But it ain't by much.

King KAM
Let me put all the speculation to an end.

Batman is the master of a BUNCH of styles but that does not make him a better fighter than cap off of pure h2h, Cap has shown that he can throw down with the best of them and win, cap has Taken all the EFFECTIVE martial arts and mixed them together, making him ATLEAST batmans equal if not his better, MARVEL has stated that cap is probably the best unarmed combatant that the world has ever known.

Cap is also batmans superior physically by great amounts, he used to be able to lift 800pounds when he first came out, but has been seen to press slightly over 1,000pounds, he can regualarly curl 500pounds contiously and over multi reps in work outs, and has the best stamina any human could ever have, his body can operate at full speed for hours at end.

If this battle is pure h2h, the cap wins, and pretty fast, his judo is better, his jiu-jitsu is better, he trains more, has more experience, and his physically better. this fight doesnt last very long at all

The cap by way of beatdown EARLY 10/10

doctorstrongbad
Captain America with the serum has too much of an edge. Cap wins 8 maybe 9 out of 10.

Jose123
Originally posted by King KAM

Batman is the master of a BUNCH of styles but that does not make him a better fighter than cap off of pure h2h, Cap has shown that he can throw down with the best of them and win, cap has Taken all the EFFECTIVE martial arts and mixed them together, making him ATLEAST batmans equal if not his better, MARVEL has stated that cap is probably the best unarmed combatant that the world has ever known.

Cap is also batmans superior physically by great amounts, he used to be able to lift 800pounds when he first came out, but has been seen to press slightly over 1,000pounds, he can regualarly curl 500pounds contiously and over multi reps in work outs, and has the best stamina any human could ever have, his body can operate at full speed for hours at end.

If this battle is pure h2h, the cap wins, and pretty fast, his judo is better, his jiu-jitsu is better, he trains more, has more experience, and his physically better. this fight doesnt last very long at all

The cap by way of beatdown EARLY 10/10

Preach on Brother Kam!

King KAM
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Captain America with the serum has too much of an edge. Cap wins 8 maybe 9 out of 10. hwo does batman win??? he doesnt win any, he is outclassed cap has beat Iron fist EASILY, and hes neutralized rabbit Wolverine

doctorstrongbad
Okay my bad, just trying to be nice to batcrap for once. Everybody says I "hate on him" too much. Yeah cap 10 out of 10. hehe

King KAM
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Okay my bad, just trying to be nice to batcrap for once. Everybody says I "hate on him" too much. Yeah cap 10 out of 10. hehe i love bats, but Cap is an animal, he is the poor mans version of Spidey

lifeisaglich

Batman is a master of 127 different form of martial arts. Taking all that he has mastered and putting it in to one. Making him a more effective fighter and martial artist than captain America. Because instead of batman taking all the effective martial arts and forming a new style. He could take only the most basic, important thing from each of the 127 arts that he knows and form an art that is more fluid in its movement and firm in combat.

Batman has taken beatings from super-powered beings and he is still hear to tell the tail. Like the beating batman got from superman when he thought that batman was darksied. How about the time when batman was dressed up as brainac. Or how about the beating he got from Mongul. Batman is one tough GUY. Being more powerful that him does not automatically give who ever it is the win.

Batman speed should be able keep up with Captain America. He has been shown to tag Bart (speedster from the teen titans) at low sub speed.

In a UFC fight it is a straight 50/50 mark for both contenders. If batman cheats as well as he fights more wins to him. Who is more likely to cause a disqualification? Who is more likely likely to use some forgotten art?

Jose123
Originally posted by lifeisaglich

Batman is a master of 127 different form of martial arts. Taking all that he has mastered and putting it in to one. Making him a more effective fighter and martial artist than captain America. Because instead of batman taking all the effective martial arts and forming a new style. He could take only the most basic, important thing from each of the 127 arts that he knows and form an art that is more fluid in its movement and firm in combat.

Batman has taken beatings from super-powered beings and he is still hear to tell the tail. Like the beating batman got from superman when he thought that batman was darksied. How about the time when batman was dressed up as brainac. Or how about the beating he got from Mongul. Batman is one tough GUY. Being more powerful that him does not automatically give who ever it is the win.

Batman speed should be able keep up with Captain America. He has been shown to tag Bart (speedster from the teen titans) at low sub speed.

In a UFC fight it is a straight 50/50 mark for both contenders. If batman cheats as well as he fights more wins to him. Who is more likely to cause a disqualification? Who is more likely likely to use some forgotten art?

All that was pure PIS crap and you know it.

lifeisaglich
Please don't mind so much about what everybody says. You probably laid some good anti batman facts that the batside did not know how to respond to. Don't mind.,,

King KAM

In a UFC fight it is a straight 50/50 mark for both contenders. If batman cheats as well as he fights more wins to him. Who is more likely to cause a disqualification? Who is more likely likely to use some forgotten art? your argument makes no sense

lifeisaglich
Call it pis call it crap it has been written it has been done and batman has been shown that he can roll with some of the punches from the big boys.

Besides all these different writers that seemingly wrote about the same thing. They must have some little faith in batman's training and his suit.

King KAM
Call it pis call it crap it has been written it has been done and batman has been shown that he can roll with some of the punches from the big boys.

Besides all these different writers that seemingly wrote about the same thing. They must have some little faith in batman's training and his suit. getting your ass kicked and survinig doesnt make him tough, cap has been hit by Thanos, The Thing,Hulk,Cage,Juggernaut, and still lives to tell the tale

lifeisaglich
My argument simply states that batman can take captain america's punches and then some.

Your logic of captain america being a better martial artist that batman states he could be because he took the most effective martial arts and put it into one.

Well I basically used the same logic with batman being better martial artist because he knows 127 forms of martial arts. And he could just as well combine the art that he knows by taking the most basic (not the whole martial art like you did with captain america) forms of each and putting it into one.

King KAM
My argument simply states that batman can take captain america's punches and then some.

Your logic of captain america being a better martial artist that batman states he could be because he took the most effective martial arts and put it into one.

Well I basically used the same logic with batman being better martial artist because he knows 127 forms of martial arts. And he could just as well combine the art that he knows by taking the most basic (not the whole martial art like you did with captain america) forms of each and putting it into one. you do know that it doesnt matter what each style teaches the are PLENTY of styles that just ar enot effective at all meaning, that a man who knows just 1 effective martial art can take out a man who knows 150 uneffective ones.

Sir Whirlysplat
you do know that it doesnt matter what each style teaches the are PLENTY of styles that just ar enot effective at all meaning, that a man who knows just 1 effective martial art can take out a man who knows 150 uneffective ones.

Agreed thats's why Boxers do so well in mixed martial arts competitions.

lifeisaglich
Very good but which of the two has a body enhanced by the SSS. While the other just has suit and a normal body. And with the beating he got from superman batman suit might has as well been a tutu.

Jose123
Very good but which of the two has a body enhanced by the SSS. While the other just has suit and a normal body. And with the beating he got from superman batman suit might has as well been a tutu.

which is why it's called PIS and bad writing.

King KAM
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Agreed thats's why Boxers do so well in mixed martial arts competitions. exactly

lifeisaglich
You are not going to get any arguements from me on this one. Besides I was only using the logic propossed by King Kam only instead of captain america I put batman instead and a few more martial art practices.

lifeisaglich
But you still cannot deny that it did not happen and it was not in continuity.

You did not answer my question but I guess you got the picture in big bold letters.

the Darkone
Cap wins plain and simple.

lifeisaglich
Hey it is your opinion aganist mine but I present reason as to why it would be a 50/50 match.....and I am damn well happy with it. To be honest none of the guys that posted have been able to do anything about it.

the Darkone
The perfect human vs. human. Captain Amercia will beat batman it will not be easy win for captain america but he will still win.

lifeisaglich
If it was a straight fight but batman is as crafty as they come. He would cheat, bend the rules, and most likely to anything to get a win. To come out 50 to 50.

Jose123
If it was a straight fight but batman is as crafty as they come. He would cheat, bend the rules, and most likely to anything to get a win. To come out 50 to 50.

Bend what rules? cheat how? kick him in the balls?

lifeisaglich
Is there some other form of cheating I don't know about because if there is I want to use it the next time someone makes up a thread with a character with questionable ethics.

King KAM
Originally posted by Jose123
Bend what rules? cheat how? kick him in the balls? that doesnt work as effective as people think....

superman420sexy
He doesn't suck at fighting. One of the best fighters in Marvel U.

When did I say he sucked at fighting dude? I said if I was batman I wouldn't want to fight someone who DIDN'T suck at fighting that could bench 500 pounds. I have now found out he PRESS 800 pounds, which makes it seem scarier. I was saying that if caps sucked at fighting that he would get his ass beat, but since he doesn't, it could go either way. But now that I know his strength is better, I think he would win most of the time. Don't read posts so fast

Jose123
When did I say he sucked at fighting dude? I said if I was batman I wouldn't want to fight someone who DIDN'T suck at fighting that could bench 500 pounds. I have now found out he PRESS 800 pounds, which makes it seem scarier. I was saying that if caps sucked at fighting that he would get his ass beat, but since he doesn't, it could go either way. But now that I know his strength is better, I think he would win most of the time. Don't read posts so fast

My bad. Miss read your post.

jrodslam
When did I say he sucked at fighting dude? I said if I was batman I wouldn't want to fight someone who DIDN'T suck at fighting that could bench 500 pounds. I have now found out he PRESS 800 pounds, which makes it seem scarier.

Ive seen him curl 500 lbs. And bench 1100 lbs.

King KAM
My bad. Miss read your post. doont apologize you are right, he is still underestimating cap so he minus well say that cap sucks at fighitng, since someone who hes bigger,faster,stronger,and more agile and durable than, can juss kick his ass

chris_64256
I have been in 3 cage fights I'm 6 foot 264 pounds I come from a powerlifting back ground very strong and explosive have bench 600 for 3 reps deadlifted 765 and squated 785. My second fight was with a small 225 fighter muy tai I had the strength, size on him he was very skilled been at it for years was able to keep me off him with leg kicks and his speed for 2 rounds I had a knot on my leg like a baseball was greatly fatigue in the third he faked with a leg kick caught me with a left hand I was rocked on my feet instead on staying away from me and popping me with shots from the outside he came in I still had strength got the slam got forearm shots on him it was stopped. Now I told you all that becuase I believe Batman has a shot if he sticks to striking on his feet keeping his spacing look for something big early because the longer the fight goes the more hes in danger Cap will not wear down he will still have his power No matter how great of a specimen you are we as humans wear down Lactic acid builds up I got lucky Bats has got to look for the knockout quick I give this to cap though 8/10 tuff to beat a guy who does not wear down.

superman420sexy
doont apologize you are right, he is still underestimating cap so he minus well say that cap sucks at fighitng, since someone who hes bigger,faster,stronger,and more agile and durable than, can juss kick his ass

I never said he sucked at fighting to begin with. I was basically hinting that cap would win in my first post, but since bats does have a slight edge in fighting that he could win. Maby I should have been more specific but I never said he sucked at fighting. I didn't want to say since he could bench 500 pounds(which he is stronger than that anyway, now I know this), I didn't want to say he would win cuz of the strength advantage, cuz some guy would come along and say"MARTIAL ARTS MARTIAL ARTS" So I decided to rule out that possibilit by saying if caps sucked at fighting, then he would lose but since he doesn't it could go either way. I left out that it would prolly tip in caps favor though

superman420sexy
Thx jose u just must have been in a hurry. It's all good in the hood

braz
Batman is a master of Haragei, a master who has expanded his physical senses over this plane of existence to another and thus becoming hyper aware of his surroundings without appearing to really being anything different from others. He is keenly aware of everything going on around him and also the microscopic and the astral world around himself. Furthermore he can feel that world around himself and thus being one of the most difficult targets for telepathy and also telepathic obfuscation. Along these lines the Bat has learnt and masters both the Sakki and Kiai. Kiai is the ability to feel the intent and thus be able to act accordingly. However Sakki is the force of the intention and with these three pillars the Bat can take the physical battle to another level, to the psychological, the mental plane. The Sakki and Kiai, completed with the mastery of Haragei can be used as physical weapons, a force of wills where every blow is even stronger than the physical ones. As a ninja and a master of haragei, Batman has learnt to cope without his sensory input, making him able to fight and function without any sort of handicap should he lose his sight or hearing, or other senses. The fact is that the Bat is far beyond the human senses and even though they are handy, they're not needed.

Chi is another facet and a tactic the Batman uses, much like Sakki, it can be projected through the combat. Batman has been shown, on numerous occasions, to be able to perform feats impossible to humans. He has been shown to kick down trees, punch through concrete and mortar walls. He has been shown to be able to lift up a stone totem that weighed over a ton. He can project his Chi out of his body and aid him physically, because of this it is no big feat for him to punch through living trees and walls. By focusing his Chi inside his body he can ignore the physical damage and pain he receives. Through his training, Batman has trained himself to ignore exhaustion, sleep deprivation, emotions and also pain and agony. To anyone looking at the Bat, there is nothing remotely human about him other than the chin. As a Bat, when under control, he feels no emotions, no fear, no love, he is completely indifferent to the world around himself and thus he is in tune with it as Tao teaches. He flows from one motion to another in the river of life, this granting him the sixth sense, intuism he always listens to, the thing that has saved his life on many occasions.

This form, this Tao was taught to him by Mistress Shao-La in the Himalayas. Bruce Wayne had heard about a master with great power residing in the mountains and the young boy wanted to learn more. He went to the master who'd teach him the Tao and also self-control. The light side of this force would give him the control over his emotions and the ability to be in tune with the world, but it wasn't enough for him. Bruce Wayne wanted power, true power and after Shao-La told him about Master H'Sien Tan he would venture out there and learn.

From H'Sien Tan Bruce Wayne learnt the path of personal power. He learnt from the man that he had two destinies and by choosing one of them he'd receive everything he had ever wanted and the second would make him nearly omnipotent. This path would be the path of personal power he sought to avenge and to protect. In time it would also consume him. This little story is part of the package H'Sien Tan taught Bruce. The acceptance. The acceptance of one's fate, one's death and one's power. It was also a craft he taught to Bruce, to know, to feel the world and the energies around himself, to harness those energies and glean answers from them. This form of spiritualism has served Bruce well, but also it has twisted him and he has found ways to distort it, making him appear the victim even if he has wanted it. From H'Sien Tan he also learnt a way to control himself, not just his emotions but his body. Bruce is capable of, instinctually, command his body to stop bleeding, force healing on himself and even more importantly, he is able to ignore the toll exhaustion and the lack of sleep inflicts on him. Also Tan taught him the way to slow down his heart, the flow of his blood, to the level of dying and yet remaining alive.

The dark forces of Tao, the greed, is a powerful mistress and because of this the person who wields these arts needs to be mentally strong to wrest the control lest it controls him in his path to power. This dark art comprises partly of alchemy and magic mixed in with the mental control and hypnotism and this is the most formidable teaching Tan had to give Bruce.

Batman is able to force his presence on others, much like the way the Wrath of God appears. He can grow in people's minds, project his terror on them and destroy their minds, but at the same time he can push his presence inwardly and just disappear from their mind's eye, right in front of them and none will know how nor why. Furthermore he has learnt the power of suggestion, the ability to appear as something else to anyone and this is the key behind his quick costume changes and his disappearances. To add to this, his skills in these arts have given him a willpower matched by nearly none as he can ignore anything and go through stone and rock. The last skill Tan gave to Bruce was the art of the Tiger Fist, a punch so powerful it can rend through mountains, a skill, an art known to only 5 people on Earth and only 2 of them survive 'til this day.

As a ninja, a shadow assassin, Batman has been taught to use his surroundings to his advantage and so he knows when there are people in the correct vantage points, he knows how to conceal himself so that he is virtually invisible and he knows the ways to use the surroundings offensively. This lesson is part of the reason why the Bat was created in this visage. Bruce knows the hearts of the men and he can defeat them before engaging them in combat. In ancient times in Japan, the warrior caste, the Samurai, used the Ninja because their honor couldn't handle the deceitful tactics. However, Batman has no qualms with this and actually he uses quite a lot of deception as he does his work. Chu Chin Li and later on David Cain taught him the assassination tactics and skills, so he is aware of how a possible assassin will work and will think, and he can prepare against these situations.

Japanese sword fighting or Kendo is part of the Bushido class and way of life and also practiced by Batman and Bruce Wayne. From Bushido and Taothe Batman has taken the meditation skills taught to him by Shao-La for clearing his mind and his conscience, even if Alfred tends to call it brooding. Many a time the Bat has solved a case while meditating or sleeping, which is quite the same thing for him as he utilizes the sleeping techniques Shao-La taught him.

The ways of the Shadow Warrior are quite many and there are different rumors and different legends about the ninjas, and when concerning the Bat most of them hold true. However the main thing about the ninja is that they're adaptable and Batman has taken this strategy in his heart and cherishes it. He adapts to any situation and if he isn't able to conquer, he will find another way to do it.

Dizzle
Perfect human vs human, eh? Right. Batman is definitely weak next to Captain America. And you know all of his training was perfectly useless. Yes, Cap definitely wins 10/10.

Wait for it... Wait for it...

Regular human my left nut.

Dizzle
Hey, it's Batgirl!!! Didn't she beat Lady Shiva, or something like that? AND Deathstroke's daughter too, amazingly enough. And she's (DS's kid) got real precog... Admittedly, there were some gadgets thrown around, but a good majority of it is simply h2h fighting. And Batman does quite well indeed.

1. http://img53.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img53&image=girl20.jpg
2. http://img57.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img57&image=girl13.jpg
3. http://img68.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img68&image=girl20.jpg
4. http://img65.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img65&image=girl24.jpg
5. http://img55.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img55&image=girl9.jpg
6. http://img62.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img62&image=girl8.jpg
7. http://img61.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img61&image=girl17.jpg
8. http://img60.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img60&image=girl11.jpg
9. http://img56.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img56&image=girl15.jpg
10. http://img64.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img64&image=girl10.jpg
11. http://img54.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img54&image=girl11.jpg

Now, I'm not saying Batman should take all of em... He should probably get right around half. This fight is disgustingly equal, both will end up winning 5/10.

superman420sexy
Originally posted by Dizzle
Perfect human vs human, eh? Right. Batman is definitely weak next to Captain America. And you know all of his training was perfectly useless. Yes, Cap definitely wins 10/10.

Wait for it... Wait for it...

Regular human my left nut.

I guess thats a vote for batman?

Dizzle
Nah. Tie, 5/10 each.

superman420sexy
cool I agree after reading braz's post and looking at your picture. I didn't know batman could do all that/ had good chi manipulating ablity(he does know a lot of martial arts soI guess I could have figured) lol

UltimateIronman
in jla vs avengers bat said he would lose but the fight would be loooong same with me
anyways this post is boooring

Dizzle
Batman said Cap could conceivably beat him, as opposed to the normal street thugs that Batman normally beats up on. He was saying they were equal, not admitting defeat.

Tulika
Batman doesn't only have the upper hand in combat skills and the astral aspect of combat, he is also lightyears ahead of Cap in intelligence. He uses his logic and deduction to superhuman extents, that way taking the very edge off the punches by Hulk. That's right, if you happen to stumble by the Marvel vs. DC issue with Batman versus Hulk, you might notice him not getting innured by the speed and power of this colossus. What could Captain have on him else than yankee fanboys. Captain doesn't even have that much more speed or endurance than Batman. Bruce is also at the human maximum level, and in his case, not by some short-cut drug, but through decades of miraclous study and training.

Captain America can put up a fight, no problem, but he cannot win his superior. It's not the strength alone that matters here kids, and as said, Batman is quite incredible in that department as well. Batman wins 7-8/10.

Jose123
Originally posted by Tulika
Batman doesn't only have the upper hand in combat skills and the astral aspect of combat, he is also lightyears ahead of Cap in intelligence. He uses his logic and deduction to superhuman extents, that way taking the very edge off the punches by Hulk. That's right, if you happen to stumble by the Marvel vs. DC issue with Batman versus Hulk, you might notice him not getting innured by the speed and power of this colossus. What could Captain have on him else than yankee fanboys. Captain doesn't even have that much more speed or endurance than Batman. Bruce is also at the human maximum level, and in his case, not by some short-cut drug, but through decades of miraclous study and training.

Captain America can put up a fight, no problem, but he cannot win his superior. It's not the strength alone that matters here kids, and as said, Batman is quite incredible in that department as well. Batman wins 7-8/10.

don't use non canon crossovers as proof. You do know that caps not a total idiot right? He's not the leader of one of the most powerful teams in the MU for nothing.

yankee fanboys? Your an idiot.
Superior? your an idiot

braz
^aw jose, now dont be a batman hater
laughing

lifeisaglich
let the guy be smile the dude just found out that this match between these two is not going to be as one sided as initially thought.

King KAM
Captain is Marvels greatest h2h fighter, and Bats is just one of many....bats cant even take iron fist

cap 10/10

joesha28
Captain is Marvels greatest h2h fighter, and Bats is just one of many....bats cant even take iron fist

cap 10/10

Cap is strong....but greatest H2H...greatest cos he is well known but not the best.

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
Cap is strong....but greatest H2H...greatest cos he is well known but not the best. know greatest because he clowned the #1 guy on your list.

unknowable
After Braz's post,

I changed my mind, Batman takes it, 6 -7/10.

brainchild81
Originally posted by braz
Batman is a master of Haragei, a master who has expanded his physical senses over this plane of existence to another and thus becoming hyper aware of his surroundings without appearing to really being anything different from others. He is keenly aware of everything going on around him and also the microscopic and the astral world around himself. Furthermore he can feel that world around himself and thus being one of the most difficult targets for telepathy and also telepathic obfuscation. Along these lines the Bat has learnt and masters both the Sakki and Kiai. Kiai is the ability to feel the intent and thus be able to act accordingly. However Sakki is the force of the intention and with these three pillars the Bat can take the physical battle to another level, to the psychological, the mental plane. The Sakki and Kiai, completed with the mastery of Haragei can be used as physical weapons, a force of wills where every blow is even stronger than the physical ones. As a ninja and a master of haragei, Batman has learnt to cope without his sensory input, making him able to fight and function without any sort of handicap should he lose his sight or hearing, or other senses. The fact is that the Bat is far beyond the human senses and even though they are handy, they're not needed.

Chi is another facet and a tactic the Batman uses, much like Sakki, it can be projected through the combat. Batman has been shown, on numerous occasions, to be able to perform feats impossible to humans. He has been shown to kick down trees, punch through concrete and mortar walls. He has been shown to be able to lift up a stone totem that weighed over a ton. He can project his Chi out of his body and aid him physically, because of this it is no big feat for him to punch through living trees and walls. By focusing his Chi inside his body he can ignore the physical damage and pain he receives. Through his training, Batman has trained himself to ignore exhaustion, sleep deprivation, emotions and also pain and agony. To anyone looking at the Bat, there is nothing remotely human about him other than the chin. As a Bat, when under control, he feels no emotions, no fear, no love, he is completely indifferent to the world around himself and thus he is in tune with it as Tao teaches. He flows from one motion to another in the river of life, this granting him the sixth sense, intuism he always listens to, the thing that has saved his life on many occasions.

This form, this Tao was taught to him by Mistress Shao-La in the Himalayas. Bruce Wayne had heard about a master with great power residing in the mountains and the young boy wanted to learn more. He went to the master who'd teach him the Tao and also self-control. The light side of this force would give him the control over his emotions and the ability to be in tune with the world, but it wasn't enough for him. Bruce Wayne wanted power, true power and after Shao-La told him about Master H'Sien Tan he would venture out there and learn.

From H'Sien Tan Bruce Wayne learnt the path of personal power. He learnt from the man that he had two destinies and by choosing one of them he'd receive everything he had ever wanted and the second would make him nearly omnipotent. This path would be the path of personal power he sought to avenge and to protect. In time it would also consume him. This little story is part of the package H'Sien Tan taught Bruce. The acceptance. The acceptance of one's fate, one's death and one's power. It was also a craft he taught to Bruce, to know, to feel the world and the energies around himself, to harness those energies and glean answers from them. This form of spiritualism has served Bruce well, but also it has twisted him and he has found ways to distort it, making him appear the victim even if he has wanted it. From H'Sien Tan he also learnt a way to control himself, not just his emotions but his body. Bruce is capable of, instinctually, command his body to stop bleeding, force healing on himself and even more importantly, he is able to ignore the toll exhaustion and the lack of sleep inflicts on him. Also Tan taught him the way to slow down his heart, the flow of his blood, to the level of dying and yet remaining alive.

The dark forces of Tao, the greed, is a powerful mistress and because of this the person who wields these arts needs to be mentally strong to wrest the control lest it controls him in his path to power. This dark art comprises partly of alchemy and magic mixed in with the mental control and hypnotism and this is the most formidable teaching Tan had to give Bruce.

Batman is able to force his presence on others, much like the way the Wrath of God appears. He can grow in people's minds, project his terror on them and destroy their minds, but at the same time he can push his presence inwardly and just disappear from their mind's eye, right in front of them and none will know how nor why. Furthermore he has learnt the power of suggestion, the ability to appear as something else to anyone and this is the key behind his quick costume changes and his disappearances. To add to this, his skills in these arts have given him a willpower matched by nearly none as he can ignore anything and go through stone and rock. The last skill Tan gave to Bruce was the art of the Tiger Fist, a punch so powerful it can rend through mountains, a skill, an art known to only 5 people on Earth and only 2 of them survive 'til this day.

As a ninja, a shadow assassin, Batman has been taught to use his surroundings to his advantage and so he knows when there are people in the correct vantage points, he knows how to conceal himself so that he is virtually invisible and he knows the ways to use the surroundings offensively. This lesson is part of the reason why the Bat was created in this visage. Bruce knows the hearts of the men and he can defeat them before engaging them in combat. In ancient times in Japan, the warrior caste, the Samurai, used the Ninja because their honor couldn't handle the deceitful tactics. However, Batman has no qualms with this and actually he uses quite a lot of deception as he does his work. Chu Chin Li and later on David Cain taught him the assassination tactics and skills, so he is aware of how a possible assassin will work and will think, and he can prepare against these situations.

Japanese sword fighting or Kendo is part of the Bushido class and way of life and also practiced by Batman and Bruce Wayne. From Bushido and Taothe Batman has taken the meditation skills taught to him by Shao-La for clearing his mind and his conscience, even if Alfred tends to call it brooding. Many a time the Bat has solved a case while meditating or sleeping, which is quite the same thing for him as he utilizes the sleeping techniques Shao-La taught him.

The ways of the Shadow Warrior are quite many and there are different rumors and different legends about the ninjas, and when concerning the Bat most of them hold true. However the main thing about the ninja is that they're adaptable and Batman has taken this strategy in his heart and cherishes it. He adapts to any situation and if he isn't able to conquer, he will find another way to do it. That looks really cool, but some of that stuff is bogus. It makes Bats seem a lil' better than he really is. How many minds has Batman grown in outside of Gotham's underworld punks? Cap will win this fight 10/10. Cap has every physical advantage and he knows how to use 'em. Sorry guys, Batman is simply outclassed here.

venomslash
even if batman cant use his toys during the fight cap would still have a little trouble hurting him cause batman has a thick bulletproof vest. he would only have to knock the crap out of him at his face. which he probably would.

Dizzle
Originally posted by brainchild81
That looks really cool, but some of that stuff is bogus. It makes Bats seem a lil' better than he really is. How many minds has Batman grown in outside of Gotham's underworld punks? Cap will win this fight 10/10. Cap has every physical advantage and he knows how to use 'em. Sorry guys, Batman is simply outclassed here.

Every physical advantage? By how much now? And since when does Batman care?

1.http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8624/bat_demonww1.jpg
2.http://img7.exs.cx/img7/6051/bat_demonww2.jpg
3.http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9889/bat_demonww3.jpg

Hellz yes demon Wonderwoman. Hellz yes.

Oh, and if they're in costume, Batman DOES get one small advantage...

1. http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=batgun4.jpg
2. http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=batgun5.jpg
3. http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=batgun6.jpg

Durability. smile

Thanks dawsey. Respeck Batman.

Oh, and just for kicks, physical advantages who?

Dizzle
And braz's post sounds fancy, but isn't BS at all... Though Batman doesn't usually fight that godly. He uses "chi" a lot... Meaning that he's kicked down trees and punched through brick walls and such. That's just their explanation for how he does that stuff. Other than that, heightened senses throuhg meditation is pretty standard for comic book martial arts. The Tiger Punch is what Shiva used to smash in Richard Dragon's skull... Shiva and Batman are the only 2 living people to know how to use it.

Other than that, the post just talks about Batman's training. He's a master swordsman as well, though I'd assume neither would get weapons here. Or it's knockout gas for the win. smile

braz
And braz's post sounds fancy, but isn't BS at all... Though Batman doesn't usually fight that godly. He uses "chi" a lot... Meaning that he's kicked down trees and punched through brick walls and such. That's just their explanation for how he does that stuff. Other than that, heightened senses throuhg meditation is pretty standard for comic book martial arts. The Tiger Punch is what Shiva used to smash in Richard Dragon's skull... Shiva and Batman are the only 2 living people to know how to use it.

Other than that, the post just talks about Batman's training. He's a master swordsman as well, though I'd assume neither would get weapons here. Or it's knockout gas for the win. smile

wink

lifeisaglich
50/50 match

King KAM

Other than that, the post just talks about Batman's training. He's a master swordsman as well, though I'd assume neither would get weapons here. Or it's knockout gas for the win. smile Batmans not only loses to often to people in h2h battles, but he doesnt have nearly the experience that cap has, cap is better at judo and jiu0jistu meaning that any "dragon punch" would be countered and used to throw batman, Captain america has knocked out ironfist who can SHATTER STEEL while using ki, he has knocked down king thor, has taken down regular thor, KOed Wolverine, and Beat S.H.I.E.L.D's finest agent WITHOUT trying in an h2h fight, when batman is looked up too as the best there is PERIOD not when he has all these "if" "ands" and "buts" than maybe i will consider giving him some slack

Cap has slugged with the Hulk,Thing,Thanos,and lived to tell the tale, he has also knocked out US agent numerous times who is a stronger than anyBane, and he is stated by marvel to be the best "unarmed combat expert in the world", and the man jumps out of planes regularly and doesnt get hurt, cap can DEFINATLEY take a punch

He has also been shown to CURL 500 pounds more than 10 times in several repetitations in 1 workout, and is the most gifted athlete on the planet EVER, not in his day,but EVER

your are putting up a good competitor against, THE KING , and in this case the king wears his crown yet another day.

Dizzle
Batmans not only loses to often to people in h2h battles, but he doesnt have nearly the experience that cap has, cap is better at judo and jiu0jistu meaning that any "dragon punch" would be countered and used to throw batman, Captain america has knocked out ironfist who can SHATTER STEEL while using ki, he has knocked down king thor, has taken down regular thor, KOed Wolverine, and Beat S.H.I.E.L.D's finest agent WITHOUT trying in an h2h fight, when batman is looked up too as the best there is PERIOD not when he has all these "if" "ands" and "buts" than maybe i will consider giving him some slack

Cap has slugged with the Hulk,Thing,Thanos,and lived to tell the tale, he has also knocked out US agent numerous times who is a stronger than anyBane, and he is stated by marvel to be the best "unarmed combat expert in the world", and the man jumps out of planes regularly and doesnt get hurt, cap can DEFINATLEY take a punch

He has also been shown to CURL 500 pounds more than 10 times in several repetitations in 1 workout, and is the most gifted athlete on the planet EVER, not in his day,but EVER

your are putting up a good competitor against, THE KING , and in this case the king wears his crown yet another day.

Crap feats, KAM? Honestly, do you honestly think you're fooling anyone when you say Cap went toe to toe with Thanos? See the attatchment so we all know how that goes. Pretty much every "impressive" opponent you've listed didn't fight Cap h2h. At the LEAST, he used his shield in all of them. If we're bringing in weapons, Batman gets his Motherbox and knockout gas.

In pure h2h, Batman hung with a demon version of Wonderwoman, who WAS a high class 100, and beat Aquaman right next to some water. He's held up against Batgirl, who is a freaking metahuman in evey sense of the word. Basically, your entire post is a "OMG CAP IS l337" rant. He's only debatably the best on Marvel Earth, and CERTAINLY wouldn't be the best in DC.

Curl 500 pounds? How much do you think that pipe weighs? How strong do you have to be to tear that thing off of the ground, without much strain, and throw it?

I know Cap can take hits... But how many bullets can he take to the chest? It's not about mental toughness, it's about Batman's suit being strong enough to take a whole bunch of rounds to the chest from point blank. Cap wears thin chainmail, if I recall correctly. Batman's suit definitely provides better protection, and both can take punishment extremely well.

Both are exceptional martial artists. Who's better? Marvel and DC seem to think they're pretty close. Both have crazy feats, and have beaten up a LOT of guys. Physically, they are as close to equal as they come. In pure h2h, both walk away after 10 long fights, each having won 5, but just barely.

King KAM
Crap feats, KAM? Honestly, do you honestly think you're fooling anyone when you say Cap went toe to toe with Thanos? See the attatchment so we all know how that goes. Pretty much every "impressive" opponent you've listed didn't fight Cap h2h. At the LEAST, he used his shield in all of them. If we're bringing in weapons, Batman gets his Motherbox and knockout gas.

In pure h2h, Batman hung with a demon version of Wonderwoman, who WAS a high class 100, and beat Aquaman right next to some water. He's held up against Batgirl, who is a freaking metahuman in evey sense of the word. Basically, your entire post is a "OMG CAP IS l337" rant. He's only debatably the best on Marvel Earth, and CERTAINLY wouldn't be the best in DC.

Curl 500 pounds? How much do you think that pipe weighs? How strong do you have to be to tear that thing off of the ground, without much strain, and throw it?

I know Cap can take hits... But how many bullets can he take to the chest? It's not about mental toughness, it's about Batman's suit being strong enough to take a whole bunch of rounds to the chest from point blank. Cap wears thin chainmail, if I recall correctly. Batman's suit definitely provides better protection, and both can take punishment extremely well.

Both are exceptional martial artists. Who's better? Marvel and DC seem to think they're pretty close. Both have crazy feats, and have beaten up a LOT of guys. Physically, they are as close to equal as they come. In pure h2h, both walk away after 10 long fights, each having won 5, but just barely.

nice post, but that pipe wieghs nowhere near 500 pounds it looked like it was aluminum like most pipes, pipes arent very heavy eespcial not ones that tear, that was a crap feat like wolverine lifting a garbage can, cap HAS taken punches from THOR and HULK without the shield, and his suit is just a about worth as much as batmans, consideriing bats stops MOST medium caliber bullets, caps has taken RIFLE bullets from a very close range,Bats IS good, I likehim alot, but captain America trains more,harder, and is USED to know prep and no gadgets more, and bats physical superior.

These fights are a good length, but not all as long as people think cap still takes 10/10 hes Perfect human, fighting a really good one.

vold
wow king kam youre a ****ing retard. how old are you? do you have any common sense? do you even know what jiu jitsu and judo is? have you even seen them used in a real fight and not just demonstrations? cap isnt just going to throw bats around cause he knows jiu jitsu. and batman is lifting the "aluminum" (no its not aluminum) pipe, he is ripping it from the base.

King KAM
Originally posted by vold
wow king kam youre a ****ing retard. how old are you? do you have any common sense? do you even know what jiu jitsu and judo is? have you even seen them used in a real fight and not just demonstrations? cap isnt just going to throw bats around cause he knows jiu jitsu. and batman is lifting the "aluminum" (no its not aluminum) pipe, he is ripping it from the base. im a amateur fighter, now how much do you know about Jiu-Jitsu and Judo, because i know a hell of alot and yes i do see it used in real fighting, juss watch pride, Hidehiko Yoshida, Carlows newton.....both GREAT fighters

Dizzle
nice post, but that pipe wieghs nowhere near 500 pounds it looked like it was aluminum like most pipes, pipes arent very heavy eespcial not ones that tear, that was a crap feat like wolverine lifting a garbage can, cap HAS taken punches from THOR and HULK without the shield, and his suit is just a about worth as much as batmans, consideriing bats stops MOST medium caliber bullets, caps has taken RIFLE bullets from a very close range,Bats IS good, I likehim alot, but captain America trains more,harder, and is USED to know prep and no gadgets more, and bats physical superior.

These fights are a good length, but not all as long as people think cap still takes 10/10 hes Perfect human, fighting a really good one.

Go get a pop can. Try to rip it in half. Come back in a half hour when your arms fall off. Now make the pop can the size of that pipe. Still think you have even close to enough strength to rip through the metal like that? Even if it isn't a ton, simply ripping through the metal is more impressive than curling 500. And there ARE more feats.

Oh, and Batman got smashed into a wall by Darksied and has taken shots from Wonderwoman, as well as many other high end strength characters... Again, they're basically exactly equal.

That's 300 pounds on each arm, and he is badly injured at the time.
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2223044397.jpg

Again, if you feel like testing it, find a tree or climb onto your roof. I guarantee you you won't be able to budge your chimney.
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2223055525.jpg

Flash can't shake a guy, so who does he call? (Ok, this is a bit PISish, but hey, it's a fun feat)
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2223065698.jpg

This is just some Batgirl stuff now...
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2223075937.jpg

Quiz question: How fast does Green Arrow shoot arrows? And who the hell catches them without looking?
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2223091180.jpg

Ok, it's officially on record. He says that Cap could CONCEIVABLY beat him. It's not admitting defeat, he's saying that the two of them are equals.
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2223094689-thumb.jpg

King KAM
Go get a pop can. Try to rip it in half. Come back in a half hour when your arms fall off. Now make the pop can the size of that pipe. Still think you have even close to enough strength to rip through the metal like that? Even if it isn't a ton, simply ripping through the metal is more impressive than curling 500. And there ARE more feats.

Oh, and Batman got smashed into a wall by Darksied and has taken shots from Wonderwoman, as well as many other high end strength characters... Again, they're basically exactly equal.

Again, if you feel like testing it, find a tree or climb onto your roof. I guarantee you you won't be able to budge your chimney.

Flash can't shake a guy, so who does he call? (Ok, this is a bit PISish, but hey, it's a fun feat)

Quiz question: How fast does Green Arrow shoot arrows? And who the hell catches them without looking?

Ok, it's officially on record. He says that Cap could CONCEIVABLY beat him. It's not admitting defeat, he's saying that the two of them are equals.
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2223094689-thumb.jpg Bats pretty much just said that cap would own him, but it would take long, soo Cap still wins 10/10. he didnt seem too impressed from bats, why????because he eats costumed streetlevelers like him for inbetween meal snacks.

brainchild81

Ok, it's officially on record. He says that Cap could CONCEIVABLY beat him. It's not admitting defeat, he's saying that the two of them are equals laughing Not really. If Bats had said "We're too evenly matched" or "this fight'll go on forever", then you'd have something. What Batman did was as close to saying "you're better than me" as it gets. Would you tell your equal that he could conceivably beat you? I wouldn't. I'd tell that to some guy who's clearly a little better than me and talk my way out of a sure a$$whoopin while saving some face.........just like Batman didsmile Batman is smart and he did the smart thing. In every crossover between the 2 it's implied that Cap's got the edge, even if it's just a slight one

Maybe Batman should've "grew in his mind" roll eyes (sarcastic)

lifeisaglich
Cool and all but what those this all have to do with anything when you can take beatings from the likes of ticked off superman.

Power is not something that worries batman. And batman is one of the best martial artist is the whole of DCU.

If Bats had said "We're too evenly matched" or "this fight'll go on forever", But he did you can ask me and I will give it to you....or you can ignore and bring this on a later date. What ever rocks your boat I am game.

You would have liked that batman should have grown in his mind. So that you can start complaining laughing even though batman can do it. smile

Check how batman can disappear in plain sight if he so chooses.
http://img45.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-6993/loc167/b7ffc_batstealth16a.jpg

lifeisaglich
If the pic does not go try this one

http://img45.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-28839/loc167/b7ffc_batstealth16a.jpg

Murda Mase
Anything could happen, doesn't mean it will.

Plus Batmans a lier.

Just beacuse he said that doesn't mean he ment it.

Batman already beat him in another crossover.

Bat wins this easy.

He'll hit him with with so many pressure point blows he'll be just standing there like a statue.

Then Bats will ask are you ready to play nice Rogers the hit him again letting him be able to move.

Batmans beat stronger more skilled and people with more endurance then the steroid junkie could ever hope to be.

unknowable
Every physical advantage? By how much now? And since when does Batman care?

1.http://img7.exs.cx/img7/8624/bat_demonww1.jpg
2.http://img7.exs.cx/img7/6051/bat_demonww2.jpg
3.http://img7.exs.cx/img7/9889/bat_demonww3.jpg

Hellz yes demon Wonderwoman. Hellz yes.

Oh, and if they're in costume, Batman DOES get one small advantage...

1. http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=batgun4.jpg
2. http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=batgun5.jpg
3. http://img95.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img95&image=batgun6.jpg

Durability. smile

Thanks dawsey. Respeck Batman.

Oh, and just for kicks, physical advantages who?

Wow..., Why are people sleeping on Batman?

This nikka is no joke

unknowable
Batmans not only loses to often to people in h2h battles, but he doesnt have nearly the experience that cap has, cap is better at judo and jiu0jistu meaning that any "dragon punch" would be countered and used to throw batman, Captain america has knocked out ironfist who can SHATTER STEEL while using ki, he has knocked down king thor, has taken down regular thor, KOed Wolverine, and Beat S.H.I.E.L.D's finest agent WITHOUT trying in an h2h fight, when batman is looked up too as the best there is PERIOD not when he has all these "if" "ands" and "buts" than maybe i will consider giving him some slack

I have to agree Kam with Dizzle, that was not a fight with Thanos,
but a simple ***** slap that knocked the Captain out.

Murda Mase
He isn't.

He beat Aquamans ass and Hulk.

unknowable

http://x4.putfile.com/1/2223094689-thumb.jpg

Well this is incerdible, and I wonder if we should take the last pic to heart,
"conceivably"(capable of being imagined or grasped mentally). Those writers used the right word, it basically means it's possible, but it does not mean it's absolute.
Just clearing that up...

And yes, both men are wearing their suits.

King KAM
laughing Not really. If Bats had said "We're too evenly matched" or "this fight'll go on forever", then you'd have something. What Batman did was as close to saying "you're better than me" as it gets. Would you tell your equal that he could conceivably beat you? I wouldn't. I'd tell that to some guy who's clearly a little better than me and talk my way out of a sure a$$whoopin while saving some face.........just like Batman didsmile Batman is smart and he did the smart thing. In every crossover between the 2 it's implied that Cap's got the edge, even if it's just a slight one

Maybe Batman should've "grew in his mind" roll eyes (sarcastic) exactly

brainchild81
If Bats had said "We're too evenly matched" or "this fight'll go on forever", But he did you can ask me and I will give it to you....or you can ignore and bring this on a later date. What ever rocks your boat I am game.If you have it, bring it.

You would have liked that batman should have grown in his mind. So that you can start complaining laughing even though batman can do it. smile Only to punk @$$ petty criminals. Who else has he done that to?

Check how batman can disappear in plain sight if he so chooses.
http://img45.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-6993/loc167/b7ffc_batstealth16a.jpg Both links didn't work

King KAM
If you have it, bring it.

Only to punk @$$ petty criminals. Who else has he done that to?

Both links didn't work Bats is a crock who only fights no name punks, when he fights greats, like, Shiva,Green Arrow, or other ledgends he loses.

brainchild81
Bats is a world class fighter, but his fan(boy)s seem to think that someone who's stronger, faster, more agile, has better endurance, doesn't rely heavily on gadgets, and is just as good a tactician(if not better) won't beat him more oftem than not in a fist fight. That's crazy. What makes Bats cool is that he's good @ everything. His fanboys want him to be the best @ everything. I remember seeing Shiva break his nose and Robin had to come help him beat her. He's a great fighter, but he is definitely not the best.

unknowable
Bats is a crock who only fights no name punks, when he fights greats, like, Shiva,Green Arrow, or other ledgends he loses.

nah come on man,

You can't say Batman is small time crook vigilante, we both know Batman has been involved in some of the biggest events in DC universe, to wash him away as though he's nothing is hate talk instead of debating the arguement.

Besides that we saw him splitting forest trees in two with kicks and crumbling brick chimneys with a punch(using his chi ofcourse but still).

so would he beat America? that's the debate.

If he can ignite his chi through out the fight, I give it to him because of their near equal agility, Cap is stronger but not by much(we saw him repping out 300lbs bandaged up, cause he was still hurt from a prior engagement). So Cap will block but all his blows, I doubt at repetitive chi force Cap will stand for long.
Don't forget though without gadgets he has his protective suit on, joint takes bullets like nothing.

On the other hand Cap is Cap, the perfect human specimen,
so it's a tough call,

5/10 each
sometimes 6/10

King KAM
Originally posted by unknowable
nah come on man,

You can't say Batman is small time crook vigilante, we both know Batman has been involved in some of the biggest events in DC universe, to wash him away as though he's nothing is hate talk instead of debating the arguement.

Besides that we saw him splitting forest trees in two with kicks and crumbling brick chimneys with a punch(using his chi ofcourse but still).

so would he beat America? that's the debate.

If he can ignite his chi through out the fight, I give it to him because of their near equal agility, Cap is stronger but not by much(we saw him repping out 300lbs bandaged up, cause he was still hurt from a prior engagement). So Cap will block but all his blows, I doubt at repetitive chi force Cap will stand for long.
Don't forget though without gadgets he has his protective suit on, joint takes bullets like nothing.

On the other hand Cap is Cap, the perfect human specimen,
so it's a tough call,

5/10 each
sometimes 6/10 Bats IS a big time hero, he is the man, but he DOESNT show very well agaisnt other high level martial artists and that is the TRUTH,

All that chi stufdf was a bunch of bullshit, we have people in REAL liffe who break bricks and shit and that doesnt make them the best at fighting.

In the famous words of bruce lee" Boards, dont hit back"BUT unluckily for Batman captain America does,hard, and fast.

And Bats thought it would be a tie, before he knew that cap was stronger and FAR more durable, with UNPARRALLED stamina, Bats wouldve gotten tired, and cap wouldve turned up the heat and smoked his a'ss like a cuban cigar.

brainchild81
Bats IS a big time hero, he is the man, but he DOESNT show very well agaisnt other high level martial artists and that is the TRUTH,

All that chi stufdf was a bunch of bullshit, we have people in REAL liffe who break bricks and shit and that doesnt make them the best at fighting.

In the famous words of bruce lee" Boards, dont hit back"BUT unluckily for Batman captain America does,hard, and fast.

And Bats thought it would be a tie, before he knew that cap was stronger and FAR more durable, with UNPARRALLED stamina, Bats wouldve gotten tired, and cap wouldve turned up the heat and smoked his a'ss like a cuban cigar. DittoOriginally posted by Murda Mase

He beat Aquamans ass and Hulk. Who couldn't have kicked AM's ass back then? The Hulk thing was stupid PIS and Bats used gas. He don't have that here.Originally posted by Murda Mase
Anything could happen, doesn't mean it will.

Plus Batmans a lier.

Just beacuse he said that doesn't mean he ment it.

Batman already beat him in another crossover.

Bat wins this easy.

He'll hit him with with so many pressure point blows he'll be just standing there like a statue.
What crossover has Bats beat Cap in? You must be talking about the one the fan(boy)s voted on. laughing
All Batmans blows will be evaded or blocked. Then Bats will start to tire. Don't worry though, Cap will make sure Batman takes a nap.

Murda Mase
Cap would by on the floor so easy.

Cap fanboys just let things get to their head.

Bats will own the mindless shield robot.

They've never showin batman lose to him in a fight and they have showin cap lose.

so that 1 win and 2 ties for bat

one LOSS and 2 ties for Cap

brainchild81
What crossover are you talking about? Please answer.

Murda Mase
The voting one.

unknowable
The plot thickens!!!

brainchild81
Originally posted by Murda Mase
The voting one. Ha! I knew it. You do realize Batman is a ton more popular than Cap don't you? Even in that, Bats was huffing and puffing and Cap wasn't tired @all. Didn't a brick fall on Cap's head or something? You're new here so I won't be rude. We don't count that crossover here because the outcomes were decided on by fan(boy) votes.

Murda Mase
LMAO

Who says Cap is Stronger then Bats?

I have scans of Batman holding up a 1000 pound ceiling and Cap has Trouble putting up 800.

I'd put them up but this won't let me put up links.

And I have him Telling supes and Alfred how hes been fighting crime and what not for 4 days without sleep.

Murda Mase
Ha! I knew it. You do realize Batman is a ton more popular than Cap don't you? Even in that, Bats was huffing and puffing and Cap wasn't tired @all. Didn't a brick fall on Cap's head or something? You're new here so I won't be rude. We don't count that crossover here because the outcomes were decided on by fan(boy) votes.

Why not?

So does everybody here also not count the time Jason Todd died?

That was voted by fans.

Murda Mase
You can't just not count something just because you don't like the outcome.

unknowable
LMAO

I have scans of Batman holding up a 1000 pound ceiling and Cap has Trouble putting up 800.

And I have him Telling supes and Alfred how hes been fighting crime and what not for 4 days without sleep.

Oh snap!

unknowable
LMAO

wish you could post those scans...

brainchild81
Why not?

So does everybody here also not count the time Jason Todd died?

That was voted by fans. That's canon. Cap being KOed by a falling brick isn't. Also, that's not a versus battle. This is a versus forumOriginally posted by Murda Mase
You can't just not count something just because you don't like the outcome. Whether I like a brick falling on Cap's head isn't important. It's not canon & because it was voted on, popularity was a factor. Also holding something up isn't as hard as putting something up.

Murda Mase
That's canon. Cap being KOed by a falling brick isn't.
You're right its not because thats not how Batman beat him. He beat him like all the others.

Also, that's not a versus battle.
No it was a example

It's not canon & because it was voted on, popularity was a factor.
Where does it say it not? Plus I'd like it better if a bunch of people decided the out come then just a writer and some staff.

Also holding something up isn't as hard as putting something up.
Whatever I have him benching 800lbs too.

brainchild81
You don't know what canon is do you? How did Batman beat him then? Anybody got scans?

Murda Mase
You don't know what canon is do you?

Well prove it wasn't then.

Even if you do then thats 2 ties.

I'm sure you're just a marvel fanboy thats why you're talking down Batman so much.

You have it in you're icon and sig who you root for.

Its kinds like how Spider-Man wears his powers on him like what got Morlun going after him.

Jose123

I'm sure you're just a marvel fanboy thats why you're talking down Batman so much.

Its kinds like how Spider-Man wears his powers on him like what got Morlun going after him.

it wasn't canon. If your talking about the first crossover that was FAN VOTED!!!!. Then no it wasn't.

You prove where it states it is canon.

brainchild81

I'm sure you're just a marvel fanboy thats why you're talking down Batman so much.No offense, but you post like a very young fanboy. Only a moron would think someone's "talking down Batman" just because they're smart enough to realize that Batman is capable of losingOriginally posted by brainchild81
Bats is a world class fighter Originally posted by brainchild81
He's a great fighter I guess to a severe Batfanboy that looks like "Batman sux!!!!!" You wear a helmet don't you?

Its kinds like how Spider-Man wears his powers on him like what got Morlun going after him. You should learn how to post better than that. What the hell are you trying to say?

Murda Mase
it wasn't canon. If your talking about the first crossover that was FAN VOTED!!!!. Then no it wasn't.

You prove where it states it is canon.

How wasn't it canon?

You're implying because it was fan voted that it wasn't other things have been fan voted and are canon.

What because they don't talk about it?

They don't talk about baby may in Amazing Spider-Man and alot of fans say it was canon and alot say it wasn't.

Murda Mase
No offense, but you post like a very young fanboy. Only a moron would think someone's "talking down Batman" just because they're smart enough to realize that Batman is capable of losing I guess to a severe Batfanboy that looks like "Batman sux!!!!!" You wear a helmet don't you?

You should learn how to post better than that. What the hell are you trying to say?

Damn see all you're doing is crying.

And yeah all you're doing is talking down Batman.

I think since you were the first to start calling names and I have not yet that means I won this.

You're just a Marvel head so I know why you don't think Batman will win.

NEXT

LOL

Jose123
How wasn't it canon?

You're implying because it was fan voted that it wasn't other things have been fan voted and are canon.

What because they don't talk about it?

They don't talk about baby may in Amazing Spider-Man and alot of fans say it was canon and alot say it wasn't.

Heres an easy way. If the Marvel executives say it's canon or if it is mentioned after it happens in a comic then it's canon.

baby may is a what if then became a series.

it's not canon. Current Spidey has diverged from that timeline for a while now.

brainchild81

I think since you were the first to start calling names and I have not yet that means I won this Wrong again. Originally posted by Murda Mase

I'm sure you're just a marvel fanboy thats why you're talking down Batman so much. That's you calling me a fanboy before I called you anything. You lose fanboylaughing Loosen that helmet.

JET2
Sorry Captain America Fans your IGNORANCE is a great disadvantage in this subject. Batman has this HANDS DOWN. Read the following if you dare :

Alter Ego: Bruce Wayne, Various cover identities ("Matches" Malone, Sir Hemmingford Grey, etc.)

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 210 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Occupation: Multimillionaire Industrialist, Playboy and Philanthropist

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Thomas Wayne (father; deceased); Martha Wayne (mother; deceased), Philip Wayne (uncle)

Group Affiliations: Justice League of America (current); Justice League International (formerly); Outsiders (former leader)

Base of Operations: Gotham City

Overview:

Gotham City made the Batman. An industrial center that never recovered after the Great Depression. An emerging indusrialist and his wife were killed one night by the rising crimewave and the Batman was born. Desiring that no one else suffer what he has suffered, Bruce Wayne has battled against the most insane, rogues gallery of criminals, the brutal underbelly of mankind, and now against the forces of nature itself. An earthquake has leveled most of Gotham, and the Batman alter ego, Bruce Wayne has gone to the Government to convince them to help fund the repair of Gotham. Batman is also a member of the Justice League and is their most insightful member, making leaps of logic based in reason, rarely participating directly with League business, but offering information when required.

Sponsoring the Huntress into the League, it would seem that he wants to help her see a more heroic side to what she does, hoping perhaps, it will come with association to other heroes. Batman has little use for most of the Justice League, considering most of them to be too young, too inexperienced, or simply not dedicated enough to be effective.

Batman is a trained scientist, escape artist, detective and inventor.

Batman began his physical and mental conditioning when he was 11.

Began intense physical training and weight lifting at age 12.

Trained in the US for various martial arts for 3 years.

Gained degrees in criminal science, forensics, computer science, chemistry and engineering by the time he was 16.

Became 2st and 3nd degree black belt in Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido by the time he was 17.

Trained and became proficient with all small arms and basic vehicles operations.

By the time he was 18 he:

Studied commando style operations with small mercenary units.

Left US to further study martial arts under specialized masters.

Other skills:

knife throwing, escrima, melee weapons mastery, body control,
disguise, diverse environmental training, combat driving,
savate, kungfu, security systems, illusion/sleight of hand, blind fighting

By the time he was 24 he had expanded his studies for more advanced:

forensic and medical sciences

expanded computer and engineering sciences

expanded disguise and weapon/device sciences

expand device pool, improve vehicle designs

use of personal powered armor and systems.

continual physical training in Batcave facility.

database creation on underworld crime bosses, rogue's gallery foes and other supers.

expanded melee weapon techniques

improved material sciences for body armor and micro-machinery

Skills and Powers :

With few exceptions, the non-metahuman known as the Batman is a superbly trained and highly experienced fighting machine. Mastering the world's most lethal martial arts disciplines, he is considered to be the best martial artist in the world. The enigmatic Lady Shiva, the new Green Arrow, and perhaps his young protege, Nightwing, are the only non-metas on the planet who could possibly defeat him in a one on one conflict.

Batman maintains the physical stature of a man in perfect physical condition and he constantly trains his physical abilities, strength, agility, reflexes and coordination until they reach mythical proportions for a human. Starting at a very young age, Batman conditioned his body with physical regimes such as strength conditioning, martial arts, yoga and biofeedback. These years of intensive training have allowed him to become and remain one of the most physically capable men on Earth.

He may bench press approximately 725 pounds and is the near-equal or equal of the world's best athlete in any Olympic event. Batman is a ruthless combatant and fights with an unorthodoxed mixture of styles that incorporate techniques from other cultures, mixed with the weapon styles of his uniform. These include batarangs, razor-wings and grappling lines. Batman is also an accomplished night fighter and is capable of fighting in an obscured or poorly lit environnment.

brainchild81
Originally posted by JET2
Sorry Captain America Fans your IGNORANCE is a great disadvantage in this subject. Batman has this HANDS DOWN. Read the following if you dare :

Alter Ego: Bruce Wayne, Various cover identities ("Matches" Malone, Sir Hemmingford Grey, etc.)

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 210 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Occupation: Multimillionaire Industrialist, Playboy and Philanthropist

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Thomas Wayne (father; deceased); Martha Wayne (mother; deceased), Philip Wayne (uncle)

Group Affiliations: Justice League of America (current); Justice League International (formerly); Outsiders (former leader)

Base of Operations: Gotham City

Overview:

Gotham City made the Batman. An industrial center that never recovered after the Great Depression. An emerging indusrialist and his wife were killed one night by the rising crimewave and the Batman was born. Desiring that no one else suffer what he has suffered, Bruce Wayne has battled against the most insane, rogues gallery of criminals, the brutal underbelly of mankind, and now against the forces of nature itself. An earthquake has leveled most of Gotham, and the Batman alter ego, Bruce Wayne has gone to the Government to convince them to help fund the repair of Gotham. Batman is also a member of the Justice League and is their most insightful member, making leaps of logic based in reason, rarely participating directly with League business, but offering information when required.

Sponsoring the Huntress into the League, it would seem that he wants to help her see a more heroic side to what she does, hoping perhaps, it will come with association to other heroes. Batman has little use for most of the Justice League, considering most of them to be too young, too inexperienced, or simply not dedicated enough to be effective.

Batman is a trained scientist, escape artist, detective and inventor.

Batman began his physical and mental conditioning when he was 11.

Began intense physical training and weight lifting at age 12.

Trained in the US for various martial arts for 3 years.

Gained degrees in criminal science, forensics, computer science, chemistry and engineering by the time he was 16.

Became 2st and 3nd degree black belt in Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido by the time he was 17.

Trained and became proficient with all small arms and basic vehicles operations.

By the time he was 18 he:

Studied commando style operations with small mercenary units.

Left US to further study martial arts under specialized masters.

Other skills:

knife throwing, escrima, melee weapons mastery, body control,
disguise, diverse environmental training, combat driving,
savate, kungfu, security systems, illusion/sleight of hand, blind fighting

By the time he was 24 he had expanded his studies for more advanced:

forensic and medical sciences

expanded computer and engineering sciences

expanded disguise and weapon/device sciences

expand device pool, improve vehicle designs

use of personal powered armor and systems.

continual physical training in Batcave facility.

database creation on underworld crime bosses, rogue's gallery foes and other supers.

expanded melee weapon techniques

improved material sciences for body armor and micro-machinery

Skills and Powers :

With few exceptions, the non-metahuman known as the Batman is a superbly trained and highly experienced fighting machine. Mastering the world's most lethal martial arts disciplines, he is considered to be the best martial artist in the world. The enigmatic Lady Shiva, the new Green Arrow, and perhaps his young protege, Nightwing, are the only non-metas on the planet who could possibly defeat him in a one on one conflict.

Batman maintains the physical stature of a man in perfect physical condition and he constantly trains his physical abilities, strength, agility, reflexes and coordination until they reach mythical proportions for a human. Starting at a very young age, Batman conditioned his body with physical regimes such as strength conditioning, martial arts, yoga and biofeedback. These years of intensive training have allowed him to become and remain one of the most physically capable men on Earth.

He may bench press approximately 725 pounds and is the near-equal or equal of the world's best athlete in any Olympic event. Batman is a ruthless combatant and fights with an unorthodoxed mixture of styles that incorporate techniques from other cultures, mixed with the weapon styles of his uniform. These include batarangs, razor-wings and grappling lines. Batman is also an accomplished night fighter and is capable of fighting in an obscured or poorly lit environnment. That's great, but how will this help him beat Cap H2H? Cap is superior to every olympic athlete in any Olympic event.

from MarvelDirectory.com
Abilities: Captain America has agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who ever competed. The Super-Soldier formula that he has metabolized has enhanced all of his bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency. Notably, his body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him phenomenal endurance.

& Batman isn't the greatest MA in the DC earth.

GODSCRIBE
Cap wins this one...need I post scans of him beating a field of Shield agent h2h?

**** he wasn't even phased by tranquilizers. he is the epitome of a peak human.

Cap 9/10

unknowable
Man, first Braz now Jetz

I'm convinced..

Batman 6/10

brainchild81
What exactly have they posted that convinced you?

Jose123
What exactly have they posted that convinced you?

there long ass essays that contributed nothing to the match.

Sixth_Winged
There's one thing from Cap that really makes a big difference in this, the fact that he doesn't fatigue....at all. As the scans on JLA/Avengers prove, batman acknowledge he could be conceivably beaten but in a long period of time, what he doesn't know is that his opponent doesn't really tire. Suppose Bat is even at his equal, he couldn't maintain his peak human performance as long as cap can.

brainchild81
Ditto
there long ass essays that contributed nothing to the match. That's what I was thinking

I think I see what they mean by Batman growing in somebody's mind
Click here and look @ the bottom of the page Wow! Batman is unstoppable! Batman 30/10!!!!

Sixth_Winged
Score one for the memory eraser arrow hysterical

brainchild81
laughing I've always thought Tim needed his "memory erased". Never liked him. They should "erase Jubilee's memory" too.

King KAM
Ditto Who couldn't have kicked AM's ass back then? The Hulk thing was stupid PIS and Bats used gas. He don't have that here.What crossover has Bats beat Cap in? You must be talking about the one the fan(boy)s voted on. laughing
All Batmans blows will be evaded or blocked. Then Bats will start to tire. Don't worry though, Cap will make sure Batman takes a nap. A dirt knap, Capn A pwns

lifeisaglich
There is Marvel vs DC where batman states that they have been fighting for hours.

Well here it is smile

Theres is the batman captain america crossover where steve wants some certain papers form bruce

http://img23.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-15405/loc24/c6dca_batcap2b.jpg

What ever if batman want's to disappear infront of captain america he will? I provided a pic of batman disappearing infront of an office. And reappearing behind the dude. And this was confirmed by braz long bio on what batman has learned. It has been done but you guys don't want him to do it. Because you want to find something to complaining about.

Sixth_Winged
kewl 1eye

King_Mungi

Theres is the batman captain america crossover where steve wants some certain papers form bruce

Picture is not working.

lifeisaglich
Now this was very insightful but who is to say that the fight would go on for hours. That was just batman making conversation.

lifeisaglich
Try this one
http://img23.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-7578/loc24/c6dca_batcap2b.jpg

King_Mungi
Try this one
http://img23.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-7578/loc24/c6dca_batcap2b.jpg

Yep it works, and I have that crossover.

Dizzle
Bats IS a big time hero, he is the man, but he DOESNT show very well agaisnt other high level martial artists and that is the TRUTH,

And Bats thought it would be a tie, before he knew that cap was stronger and FAR more durable, with UNPARRALLED stamina, Bats wouldve gotten tired, and cap wouldve turned up the heat and smoked his a'ss like a cuban cigar.

Doesn't show very well? Against who? Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon? What the f**k? Beating Shiva's top 7 fighters without rest, Ra's Al Ghul, Cain, Nightwing, Priest... And he still DOES hold his own with Shiva, Richard Dragon, Batgirl, and Deathstroke. Name me one character from Marvel who has shown Shiva's level of martial arts prowess that Cap has been able to hold a candle to, and I'll give you your point.

Kicking down trees shows his striking power. His mastery over martial arts allows him to utilize his strength, so that he punches even arguably HARDER than Cap does. Bruce Lee could bench MAYBE 220. Yet he knocks a guy on his ass from an inch away, due to his technique. Skill accounts for a LOT more than you give it credit for. Strikes like that take an extreme amount of focus and training to pull off, it IS a testament to the amount Batman works at his fighting. (as you've also stated that Cap trains harder than Batman)

Cap is very good in a few styles. Skillwise, he's not extremely impressive, when you get to even batman levels, much less Shang Chi and Lady Shiva. Tactically, he's amazing. Physically, he's better than pretty much any other human, and THAT is what gets him wins.

On the other side of the coin, Batman has a VERY small physical disadvantage. He has worked for 4 days on end before, so his stamina really won't give out immediately, as pretty much all of you are suggesting. His body armor will do a great deal in absorbing blows. I've yet to see Cap's suit really prove itself in a semi realistic setting. Taking shots from Thor is in the same category as Batman getting whacked by Superman or slammed into the ground by Wonderwoman. Durability is basically equal, possibly a slight edge to Batman.

Now, Batman's advantage in skill is pretty large. His training is much more extensive, and he probably DOES have more h2h feats than Cap does, as Cap does not get to use his shield in this fight.

Oh, and as to Batman's comment... The dude's a genius. Supergenius, even. I really don't care what circumstances YOU would use the word "conceivably" in, Batman just talks like that. Its connotation is that of uncertainty. I REALLY don't know why I'd even argue about it, when you're just grasping at straws anyway.

Wheeee, long post.

thesilverspider
Mantis would put the beats on cap h2h.

Dizzle
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Mantis would put the beats on cap h2h.

Any of Marvel's really high end MA's would... Mantis and Gamora are both to the point where they hang around on the cosmic level. Cap may be the best on Earth, but DC Earth would beat the living hell out of Marvel Earth when it comes to martial artists.

brainchild81
There is Marvel vs DC where batman states that they have been fighting for hours.The one voted on by fans? You will notice even in that, one of them is breathing hard. (It's not Cap)

Well here it is smile

Sorry. It didn't work. I can't see anything.

What ever if batman want's to disappear infront of captain america he will? I provided a pic of batman disappearing infront of an office. And reappearing behind the dude. And this was confirmed by braz long bio on what batman has learned. It has been done but you guys don't want him to do it. Because you want to find something to complaining about. That pic din't show up either man. "Whatever"? What a good way to not answer the question. Braz's long bio? You mean the one with Batman growing in people's minds?Originally posted by Dizzle
Any of Marvel's really high end MA's would... Mantis and Gamora are both to the point where they hang around on the cosmic level. Cap may be the best on Earth, but DC Earth would beat the living hell out of Marvel Earth when it comes to martial artists. Debatable. But I am sure that Cap would beat the living hell out of Bats. I think Bats is too.

lifeisaglich
Try this one sorry if the first two or three post did not go through

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9100/c6dcabatcap2b7vl.jpg

Yep I am pretty sure the fans voted on what they should say to right?

Well Braz long bio says that batman can grow in people's mind, and now you have prove of batman doing it. Deal with it or make your own batman who will be everything YOU want him or her or it to be.

Murda Mase
Thats just one of the fights that wasn't the one Batman won and in that one in the end it was a tie.

brainchild81
Try this one sorry if the first two or three post did not go through

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9100/c6dcabatcap2b7vl.jpg

Yep I am pretty sure the fans voted on what they should say to right?That's not the voted on one dude. Look @ you trying to be sarcastic! laughingMarvel Vs DC, the one I thought we were talking about was voted on. Where does this one say they were fighting for hours? I've no doubts that Bats can fight for hours. I know that he can't outlast a man who has superhuman stamina though. I think I've got that book your pic is from back @ home. Isn't there a part where Batman says that Cap has the edge in speed?

Well Braz long bio says that batman can grow in people's mind, and now you have prove of batman doing it. Deal with it or make your own batman who will be everything YOU want him or her or it to be. What proof are you talking about? I've seen no proof. You alright man?

Murda Mase
Captain America doesn't have superhuman stamina its just better then a avarage humans(which Batman has too).

In all his character profiles it says he has no superhuman powers.

Superhuman stamina would be cosiderd a super power.

In his Wikipedia and Marvel Directory profile it states no Superhuman powers.

In the Marvel handbook it says that too.

King KAM
Captain America doesn't have superhuman stamina its just better then a avarage humans(which Batman has too).

In all his character profiles it says he has no superhuman powers.

Superhuman stamina would be cosiderd a super power.

In his Wikipedia and Marvel Directory profile it states no Superhuman powers.

In the Marvel handbook it says that too. No it wouldnt ,and you dont read Captain America at all do you???or comics for that part, you just Read Handbooks, and Wikipedia and MArvel Directory and then ACT like you know what your talking about when in reality, you dont shit about it.

Stop Reading the stats and read some comics, then come back and say something, biotch

brainchild81
Ditto. Step your game up or stop posting MM. Why post when you don't know what you're talking about. Cap has better stamina than any human. It's good to see that you are @ least trying to learn a bit now instead of just running your mouth. Try harder.

Murda Mase
No it wouldnt ,and you dont read Captain America at all do you???or comics for that part, you just Read Handbooks, and Wikipedia and MArvel Directory and then ACT like you know what your talking about when in reality, you dont shit about it.

Stop Reading the stats and read some comics, then come back and say something, biotch

Actually I have a full run of Catain America the one that started at 100 and his Tales of Suspense appearnces.

I have Avengers #4 and about a 100 of the Avengers comics plus aall the New Avengers ones and all his current series.

I have about 4000 comics in total and 50 trades so yeah I'd say I do read comics.

Why wouldn't you trust something made by a Marvel afilliet and Marvel themselves, plus the Wikipedia profile was done by his fans who I'm sure know a great deal about him.

King KAM
Doesn't show very well? Against who? Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon? What the f**k? Beating Shiva's top 7 fighters without rest, Ra's Al Ghul, Cain, Nightwing, Priest... And he still DOES hold his own with Shiva, Richard Dragon, Batgirl, and Deathstroke. Name me one character from Marvel who has shown Shiva's level of martial arts prowess that Cap has been able to hold a candle to, and I'll give you your point.

Kicking down trees shows his striking power. His mastery over martial arts allows him to utilize his strength, so that he punches even arguably HARDER than Cap does. Bruce Lee could bench MAYBE 220. Yet he knocks a guy on his ass from an inch away, due to his technique. Skill accounts for a LOT more than you give it credit for. Strikes like that take an extreme amount of focus and training to pull off, it IS a testament to the amount Batman works at his fighting. (as you've also stated that Cap trains harder than Batman)

Cap is very good in a few styles. Skillwise, he's not extremely impressive, when you get to even batman levels, much less Shang Chi and Lady Shiva. Tactically, he's amazing. Physically, he's better than pretty much any other human, and THAT is what gets him wins.

On the other side of the coin, Batman has a VERY small physical disadvantage. He has worked for 4 days on end before, so his stamina really won't give out immediately, as pretty much all of you are suggesting. His body armor will do a great deal in absorbing blows. I've yet to see Cap's suit really prove itself in a semi realistic setting. Taking shots from Thor is in the same category as Batman getting whacked by Superman or slammed into the ground by Wonderwoman. Durability is basically equal, possibly a slight edge to Batman.

Now, Batman's advantage in skill is pretty large. His training is much more extensive, and he probably DOES have more h2h feats than Cap does, as Cap does not get to use his shield in this fight.

Oh, and as to Batman's comment... The dude's a genius. Supergenius, even. I really don't care what circumstances YOU would use the word "conceivably" in, Batman just talks like that. Its connotation is that of uncertainty. I REALLY don't know why I'd even argue about it, when you're just grasping at straws anyway.

Wheeee, long post. you know what this post shows me? that you know absolutley nothing about real fighting,

Bruce Lees one in punch was a HOAX just like Bruce Lee was a HOAX, it AINT REAL, get it through your skull.

It doesnt matter how many s tyles you know, someone who knows kung-fu,eagle-claw,tiger-claw,Tae-kwon Do,gung -fu,drunken fist,and Karate STILL ,loses to a SLIGHTLY above average wrestler, 10/10 times, so how about you stop reading about fights and watching movies, and go get in some, and watch REAL fights, and then holla at me.

Bats takes shots from supes and wonder-woman, and then gets his face kicked in by Lady Shiva and DS sounds like some PIS to me..........why?? Because it is!, Bats is FAR away from caps level of staminam, because its not humanly possible to fight as long as cap can, take a Bio-physics class.they will tell you about fatiguing toxins that make you exhausted, and then you know that no matter how good of shape hes in, he CANT equal captains.

You are saying that someone who is not as old as cap, hasnt seen as many battles as cap and HAS to have an alter-ego, has more combat experience, thats impossible, batman leads 2 lives, cap only leads one.

And you my friend are grasping at straws, you are taking the connotation of the word "conceive" that best suits your arguments.Im taking the one that best suits mine.smile

Jose123
Actually I have a full run of Catain America the one that started at 100 and his Tales of Suspense appearnces.

I have Avengers #4 and about a 100 of the Avengers comics plus aall the New Avengers ones and all his current series.

I have about 4000 comics in total and 50 trades so yeah I'd say I do read comics.

Why wouldn't you trust something made by a Marvel afilliet and Marvel themselves, plus the Wikipedia profile was done by his fans who I'm sure know a great deal about him.

wikipedia is unreliable and can be edit by anyone at any time. So You can't trust everything you read there.

Handbooks frequently get things wrong. Like Beast being higher in strength then Spider-man.

Murda Mase
wikipedia is unreliable and can be edit by anyone at any time. So You can't trust everything you read there.

Handbooks frequently get things wrong. Like Beast being higher in strength then Spider-man.

Well thats three things right there saying the same thing.

Give some proof then saying that he a Superhuman.

If you can thats cool.

the Darkone
Batman was burnt out during knight fall, if he had great stamina and endurance he wouldn't have gotten his back broken by Bane. Captain America is physically above Batman deal with it, writers are always 100% accurate at all they do make mistakes. Not saying batman won't give him hell but in the end Batman will not last that long against Captain America because his body will start getting fatigue and will not react well because of that.

lifeisaglich
Ok?? Brainchild81 So you did not see batman disappear right infront of the cop who was holding a gun from the pic that I posted? So you are going to tell me that you did not see it. laughing

You do not accept fact posted from batman's own book and you do not agree with braz post which discribed how batman was able to do such a thing. What will you accept as fact?

Marvel vs DC was the one where batman said they have been fighting for ours and they were going nowhere fast. If you read the marvel vs. DC then why do you not know this. And remember this all started because you or either KING KAM said that batman has never said anything about him an captain america being equal.

unknowable
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
There's one thing from Cap that really makes a big difference in this, the fact that he doesn't fatigue....at all. As the scans on JLA/Avengers prove, batman acknowledge he could be conceivably beaten but in a long period of time, what he doesn't know is that his opponent doesn't really tire. Suppose Bat is even at his equal, he couldn't maintain his peak human performance as long as cap can.

I don't know about that, He tires, but his stamina is far superior to a normal human's ofcourse, but to say he never tires is to say he has cosmic or mystic energy flowing into him constantly like a Surfer or Champion let's say.

unknowable

Wheeee, long post.

Long but insightful..

Lord Magnus
This is difficult... I'd say Cap 6/10 but there's really no way to tell...

unknowable
you know what this post shows me? that you know absolutley nothing about real fighting,

Bruce Lees one in punch was a HOAX just like Bruce Lee was a HOAX, it AINT REAL, get it through your skull.

It doesnt matter how many s tyles you know, someone who knows kung-fu,eagle-claw,tiger-claw,Tae-kwon Do,gung -fu,drunken fist,and Karate STILL ,loses to a SLIGHTLY above average wrestler, 10/10 times, so how about you stop reading about fights and watching movies, and go get in some, and watch REAL fights, and then holla at me.

Bats takes shots from supes and wonder-woman, and then gets his face kicked in by Lady Shiva and DS sounds like some PIS to me..........why?? Because it is!, Bats is FAR away from caps level of staminam, because its not humanly possible to fight as long as cap can, take a Bio-physics class.they will tell you about fatiguing toxins that make you exhausted, and then you know that no matter how good of shape hes in, he CANT equal captains.

You are saying that someone who is not as old as cap, hasnt seen as many battles as cap and HAS to have an alter-ego, has more combat experience, thats impossible, batman leads 2 lives, cap only leads one.

And you my friend are grasping at straws, you are taking the connotation of the word "conceive" that best suits your arguments.Im taking the one that best suits mine.smile

Bruce Lee's one inch punch was not a hoax, where you got that from, was it you who wrote of being an amature fighter? then you should know that MIX MARTIAL ARTS is KING in the ring KAM.
What is Mixed Martial Arts? A combination of different martial arts duh!!
And another thing ultimate fighter, you talk like you know so much about duking it out with someone, I'm not an amature or professional fighter, I'm from Uptown Manhattan Washington Heights NYC, the drug capitol of the Western Hemisphere, fights I've been in and fights I've seen have been in the street, and that controlled environment yall fight in is alot safer than the streets my man kam, there are rules, that's why Jiu Jitsu and Wrestlers do so well, in a setting where the floor dominates, andd restrictions are applied.
But take that same fighter and put him in the street against someone who won't think twice about ripping his cheek off with his fingers, or tearing his nose off with his teeth, or grabing his testicles and squeezing till he hears a pop, or eye gauging, should I go on...

By the way Henzo Gracie's younger brother 22years old(Pro fighter)was nearly killed in a fight in the streets of Brazil by some amature soccer player, soccer player broke his three fingers when he tried some lock on him, Pride or UFC would not allow finger breaking, so when some sticky grapler locks you, there's no way to escape except through brute strength, but if you could perform "illegal" moves that wouldn't be the case so much.

unknowable

So why should we believe Captain America's bio, lol.
"perfect human" yada yada..

Lord Magnus
...Sure. Cap then?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>