imepriex has gone loose on marvel who can stop him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
impepriex's power is vast and DC nearly lost if wasn't for the idea of sending him to the dawn of space and time.
so how would marvel do

no prep

Ex11B
Wow,it'll take a few badboys to take him down. confused

golem370
Sentry,Franklin Richards,Silver Surfer,Dr Strange, could do it

Mider
strange alone could so could senty, franklin richards, i dont really know anyone else from earth who could at the moment

grey fox
The defenders......

Tony Stark
I'd have to say either Colossus or Ultimate Colossus are the no-brainer answers to this question...

wink1

Spawnrules
Galactus

golem370
Scarlet Witch,Ikaris,Sersi,Psi-Lord,

superman420sexy
whoops

Jose123
If he gets to earth? Richards call's Galactus with an offer of a free lunch.

Match over.

Or strange does something. Match over.

thesilverspider
Over hyping Strange I see..............no

Jose123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Over hyping Strange I see..............no

Just look for a wiki on him. smile

Fanboy
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I'd have to say either Colossus or Ultimate Colossus are the no-brainer answers to this question...

wink1

**** that shit They can not beat him physically with getting crushed or melted I really think that Imperiex could possibly take down the earth heroes until the rest of the space/cosmics come in.

Mider
Mider awaits imperiex on the moon with the midernaught ready to be unleashed as soon as imperiex see's the midernaught he turns around and mentions something about a wrong turn.

Avalonofthewind
If it's just Marvel earth, they're dead, they barely got past EGO.

If it's all Marvel universe, then as long as Imperiex doesnt unleash the big bang, they'll pull off a win.

Femi32
I heard an Imperiex Probe could destroy a solar system. Is that true and did he use any energy attacks against Superman?

Khellendros
Sentry, Strange, Genis, Silver Surfer? Yeah, that should be sufficient.

Mider
does Imperiex have ANY feats that are with out his drones?

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If it's just Marvel earth, they're dead, they barely got past EGO.

If it's all Marvel universe, then as long as Imperiex doesnt unleash the big bang, they'll pull off a win. Pretty much.
It's wild considering it took more than DC Earth, which is full of equivelents to many of Marvel's cosmics to pull the win.

Hell, Superman even had to meld with Kismet. DC's version of Eternity.

Anyone who thinks this one or two character crap is stopping Imperiex, they're full of it.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by golem370
Sentry,Franklin Richards,Silver Surfer,Dr Strange, could do it

Yep

Originally posted by golem370
Scarlet Witch,Ikaris,Sersi,Psi-Lord,

maybe

Sixth_Winged
Wolverine slashes him with omnipotent claws rolling on floor laughing

golem370
I would like to see him against Mangog,Surtur,Ymir and 8th Day Juggernaut laughing

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Femi32
I heard an Imperiex Probe could destroy a solar system. Is that true and did he use any energy attacks against Superman?

He reduced Doomsday to bones easily with 1 blast, and DD's resistance to energy is second to none.

illadelph12
I wonder if Doom could steal his powers and then rule Earth.

UniOmni
Celestial Host beat his butt back to DC, and Doom upgrades his doombots using the wreckage of all the Probes Imperiex is gonna lose.
Imperiex story arc was full of inconsistencies anyway. Or Entropy destroys him for trying to pass himself off as one of his agents........ Loser. Skyfathers should suffice too, if the Celestials don't bother.

kevdude
he destroyed the last dcu, he took on a hundred thousand superman like beings from Daxam by himself and won, killed doomsday with 1 shot, went to Earth and fought the rest of the armies of the universe by himself which numbered in the millions and was winning , killed Kismet, killed Superman with Kismet but someone brought Supes back to life..

It'll take someone with LT powers to stop him

Mider
is that all he can do is fire beams?

jasofisc
can some one put up a link to where I could get info on impriex

The Ion
King Thor merged with Eternity

I figure that would be somewhat equal to Sundipped Superman merged with DC's Eternity.

I love how people are naming herald level characters though. Mangog? laughing out loud

UniOmni
So Ion.....I take it that you see Sundipped Superman = Skyfathers??
Not denying or supporting that implication, but curious. Is that what you feel??

Mider
meh since when did king thor merge with eternity

The Ion
Originally posted by UniOmni
So Ion.....I take it that you see Sundipped Superman = Skyfathers??
Not denying or supporting that implication, but curious. Is that what you feel??
No but thats the closest thing I could think off the top of my head. wink

UniOmni
Gotcha.

Mider
ok ok enough of this jabbering what are his powers im talking about with out any of his drones what can this guy do? huh does he have mind powers, does he snap his fingers and open black holes WHAT! someone answer me and since when did king thor merge with eternity

Rewmac
classic beyonder would murder him

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by kevdude
he destroyed the last dcu, he took on a hundred thousand superman like beings from Daxam by himself and won, killed doomsday with 1 shot, went to Earth and fought the rest of the armies of the universe by himself which numbered in the millions and was winning , killed Kismet, killed Superman with Kismet but someone brought Supes back to life..

It'll take someone with LT powers to stop him

that would've been really great if not for the fact that not every one of those feats have been done solely by him w/o using probes and tech.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
Pretty much.
It's wild considering it took more than DC Earth, which is full of equivelents to many of Marvel's cosmics to pull the win.

Hell, Superman even had to meld with Kismet. DC's version of Eternity.

Anyone who thinks this one or two character crap is stopping Imperiex, they're full of it.

Not really , sure Marvels characters aren't as 'godliek' like superman/wonderwoman. BUT , can anyone in the Dc universe re-write reality . Nope.

No more imperiex . Done.

supremthor
Originally posted by grey fox
Not really , sure Marvels characters aren't as 'godliek' like superman/wonderwoman. BUT , can anyone in the Dc universe re-write reality . Nope.

No more imperiex . Done.

the imps can do that... so can some of the new gods.. most of there skyfarthers can and etc

GODSCRIBE
The Seven Friendless put him down. The Phoenix Force puts him down. Any nigh-omnipotent being puts him down. The abstracts combined put him down. Living Tribunal can put him down himself, or delegate the Starbrand, Heart of the Universe or Infinity Gauntlet to Thanos to put him down. True Beyonders put him down. The White Phoenix of the Crown puts him down. Nemesis puts him down. Super-Ego puts him down. The entire Celestial host puts him down. The Infinites put him down. Abraxas or the Hunger deovur him instantly. They destroy multiverses on a whim. The One Above all erases him from existence. The Nth being puts him down. Reed with the Ultimate Nullifier puts him down. Any of the Universal reality warpers re-create the Universe without him in it.

There's a number of ways he dies.

spideycarnage
Galactus can do it.
Strange, sliver surfer, and Rune king thor too.

Marcus4600
Surfer and Strange would own him.

supremthor
I think this fight would be harder then most marv fan i willing to think...Surfer and Strange wont have a chance in hell... come on not even Dc version of Eternity was able to stop imepriex... saying things like.. oh sufer and dr.strange and sentry could stop him is like say the can stop a being more power then eternity.... and one thin i really dont like people saying is that imepriex will lose because his a ripoff off, off a marvel charater..... that will be like me saying that hulk loses to grundy cuss his a ripoff or Quasar to Green lantern or thanos to darksied and ETc.. If your only reason for saying a characters loses is because that character is a ripoff then donat wast peoples time posting it.. the only people that can that can put imepriex down in the marvel UNV are a few and that beings higher then Galac and most likely Eternity since Dc's Eternity couldnt do anything against it..

Marcus4600
^ Well, to be honest, DC doesn't have an Eternity, so that argument gets thrown out the window. Doctor Strange has fought many villains that are as powerful as Imperiex and won, and the same goes for the Surfer. You can't use the DC version of something as a mainstay, because they may be much less powerful than the Marvel version.

supremthor
^^^^^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kismet_(DC_comics)

Marcus4600
^ you didn't prove anything.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by supremthor
I think this fight would be harder then most marv fan i willing to think...Surfer and Strange wont have a chance in hell... come on not even Dc version of Eternity was able to stop imepriex... saying things like.. oh sufer and dr.strange and sentry could stop him is like say the can stop a being more power then eternity.... and one thin i really dont like people saying is that imepriex will lose because his a ripoff off, off a marvel charater..... that will be like me saying that hulk loses to grundy cuss his a ripoff or Quasar to Green lantern or thanos to darksied and ETc.. If your only reason for saying a characters loses is because that character is a ripoff then donat wast peoples time posting it.. the only people that can that can put imepriex down in the marvel UNV are a few and that beings higher then Galac and most likely Eternity since Dc's Eternity couldnt do anything against it..

The Seven Friendless put him down. The Phoenix Force puts him down. Any nigh-omnipotent being puts him down. The abstracts combined put him down. Living Tribunal can put him down himself, or delegate the Starbrand, Heart of the Universe or Infinity Gauntlet to Thanos to put him down. True Beyonders put him down. The White Phoenix of the Crown puts him down. Nemesis puts him down. Super-Ego puts him down. The entire Celestial host puts him down. The Infinites put him down. Abraxas or the Hunger deovur him instantly. They destroy multiverses on a whim. The One Above all erases him from existence. The Nth being puts him down. Reed with the Ultimate Nullifier puts him down. Any of the Universal reality warpers re-create the Universe without him in it.

I never mentioned Surfer or Strange.

supremthor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kismet_%28DC_comics%29

supremthor
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

I never mentioned Surfer or Strange.

i never said you did... i m just saying people need too look up on a character

i m not so sure the Infinity Gauntlet word work on him since imperiex extsist outside of mutiverse.. and i Dont realy think The entire Celestial host would do anythind since its proven that they are really nothing compared to Eternity... everone else on your list can take hime down... i m get some info gimme a sec

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ Well, to be honest, DC doesn't have an Eternity, so that argument gets thrown out the window. Doctor Strange has fought many villains that are as powerful as Imperiex and won, and the same goes for the Surfer. You can't use the DC version of something as a mainstay, because they may be much less powerful than the Marvel version. Kismet is DC's Eternity.

When Krona captured the essence of both universes, he captured Eternity, and Kismet.

The Ion
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ Well, to be honest, DC doesn't have an Eternity, so that argument gets thrown out the window. Doctor Strange has fought many villains that are as powerful as Imperiex and won, and the same goes for the Surfer. You can't use the DC version of something as a mainstay, because they may be much less powerful than the Marvel version.
Or in turn the Marvel version might be weaker than DC's. I don't know why some people (and I'm not talking about you Marcus) have the idea that because DC doesn't spotlight their cosmics as much they're weaker. Marvel's Eternity doesn't do anything but job anyway.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by supremthor
i m not so sure the Infinity Gauntlet word work on him since imperiex extsist outside of mutiverse..

the thread clearly states he runs loose in the Marvel Universe.

supremthor
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
the thread clearly states he runs loose in the Marvel Universe.

missed that part

Marcus4600
Originally posted by The Ion
Or in turn the Marvel version might be weaker than DC's. I don't know why some people (and I'm not talking about you Marcus) have the idea that because DC doesn't spotlight their cosmics as much they're weaker. Marvel's Eternity doesn't do anything but job anyway.

I was more trying to make the point that it's more of a speculation than a fact. Anyway, it wouldn't take much for Imperiex to be beaten in the MU. Tony Stark brags about having plenty of Galactus countermeasures, and I know that Reed would have something up his sleeve.

kevdude
From what ive read the Celestrials and Galactus would not win. it would take LT or Phoenix Force to beat him. Imperiex Prime is beyond the universe. He killed Kismet and Superman while taking on thousands of other beings all at the same time. Krona captured Eternity and Kismet what chance would MU have then since Imperiex killed Kismet (protector of the universe and eliminator of pathways). Some even think he destroyed the Old Gods.

Marcus4600
^ That's not really anything more than we know Galactus can do.

Sixth_Winged
roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah whatever...

kevdude
So ur saying Galactus could take on Eternity and win? blink

Sixth_Winged
No, i'm saying Imperiex couldn't either and that an abstract being like Kismet who shouldn't even be existing in the physical plane is jobbing unlike Eternity who encompasses the whole MU. Tell me exactly how did imperiex plan to cause the big bang?

kevdude
he planned on destroying it by destroying the DCU main planet holding everything together, Earth. He also within a matter of months went to 2 or 3 major galaxies and destroyed them. Kismet knew she was going to lose vs Imperiex. Galactus never has destroyed the Marvel Universe, didn't he lose to Krona???

Marcus4600
^ He has the potential to annihilate the whole Marvel Universe, but it isn't in his character. Also, Krona is infinately more powerful than Galactus. He can destroy realities, so that really doesn' t have much to do with the whole Imperiex thing.

kevdude
Imperiex destroyed the whole universe. If he did that then he could very well destroy everything in Marvel save Phoenix/LT/TOAA. Krona is a being that is using entropy's power so that is why he's so powerful. Imperiex Prime is the embodiment of entropy in the Universe, hes way above Galactus and the Celestials.

Marcus4600
^ proof?

kevdude
www.mykey3000.com/cosmicteams/docs/pre20thcentury.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_DC_Universe

The only beings that should predate him are The Presence/The Source, The Voice, The Word and Lucifer and Michael and The First of the Fallen.

Marcus4600
That doesn't really make him more powerful than Galactus. That just makes him old. You're also saying that Imperiex destroyed the whole universe. Well, then how was there an Infinite Crisis? You need to give something solid besides claims that Imperiex is more powerful than Galactus.

kevdude
What are u talking about??? There is a Infinite Crisis because they are still alive. In those comics it shows him doing what I said. All of that is solid evidence he is more powerful.

Marcus4600
You said he destroyed THE universe. If he had destroyed the DC universe, then nothing after 2000 could have happened. Check your wording. Also, it's claimed that he's a destroyer of galaxies, but there's not really much proof. I'm gonna quote Mindship on this one, because he said it best.
Originally posted by Mindship
I don't know much about Imperiex, though I liked when Supes fought all issue with what turned out to be "just" a probe. Cool idea; but Imp still strikes me as DC's attempt to be one-up on Galactus.

Galactus...the thing with him is: how hungry is he, how much energy does he have? This explains all his varying power levels. What I'm wondering is, what is the difference between power levels, from his strongest to his weakest? My feeling is that it's not in the hundreds or thousands of times, but millions or billions...

Imperiex is called the destroyer of galaxies, but that doesn't mean with the snap of a finger. With his probes and whatever, it likely means Imp lays waste across the stars over a span of several thousand years. If Imp really had that snap-finger level of power, neither Supes nor anyone could challenge him.

Galactus, on the other hand, takes out whole planets in very, very short order. If his scale of operations was expanded, how long might it take Big G to start "destroying galaxies?"

At full power, I give this to Marvel cuz Galactus is a force of nature "spanning universes." IMO, Galactus was among the first and is still the best--the best thought-out--of the cosmic gods.

kevdude
You don't really need to quote anyone. I've already read everything you have said and what mindshop said. Imperiex has destroyed the DCU and restarted it. We are in the new universe he caused understand???? Did you not read the history pages of the DCU?? In Secret Files Our Worlds at War he destroys the last DCU and takes the blast and is reborn into the new DCU. During Our Worlds At War he was going around the Universe destroying galaxies and planets.. Look in Superman's Ultimate Guide calls him the embodiment of entropy, signaling the end of existence.

LordKaos
There are a million marvel characters who signal the end and marvel has an embodiment of entropy - LordChaos, i'm not impressed. Eventually, according to physics, the energy and matter in the universe will succumb to entropy, or maximum state of inert uniformity, meaning that Order will ultimately dominate, so master order can definitly beat him.

UniOmni
He can't be the embodiment of Entropy. If that was the case, his mere presence on this plane of reality would've have caused its instant destruction. Entropy is like a never ending blaze, destroying all it touches. The end of all things. If he had manifested on the physical plane, it would've been destroyed instantly. That was not the case in OWAW. It sounds like DC gave him the title of embodiment of Entropy without the actual powers. To up his cool factor.....Which failed because he ended up jobbing to Superman.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by kevdude
he planned on destroying it by destroying the DCU main planet holding everything together, Earth. He also within a matter of months went to 2 or 3 major galaxies and destroyed them. Kismet knew she was going to lose vs Imperiex. Galactus never has destroyed the Marvel Universe, didn't he lose to Krona???

Precisely. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but MU earth isn't a sort of lynchpin of the whole universe is it? He wouldn't have anything to destroy the whole universe with if that's the case and It's not a feat of personal power, it's more exploiting factors such as that. those 2 to 3 galaxies were the result of probes invasion and not his own battles. No one has seened him till his battle superman.

And for kismet dying, if she was the emodiment of DCU, then why did DCU didn't die when she did unlike Eternity? That alone if she was indeed DCU would cause a big bang and Imperiex needed not go to all that trouble to destroying specific planets. She was going to lose because the plot needs her to and she returned anyway.

Krona had an absurd powerup. If you read the end where the heroes finally got to the powersource, you'd know he can't do those things in his own power.

IRTMU-Dragon
Are we saying from any universe? DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, etc?

Cause if we are...

The Mask pulls a sky scraper out of his pocket and shoves it down his throat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.