The Runner,Gladiator & Champion with the power gem vs Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Now we all know that the Champion has beaten Thousands and Thousands of people in personal fighting so that the version I won't the Champion to be. Written well Champion.

Juntai
Imperiex aims his hand at them and destroys them all.
Seriously, this is a major nonfight.

golem370
He would have to catch the Runner would pepper his head a thousand times before he rasied his hands

Juntai
And do what? Stimulate hair growth?
Imperiex has the ability to drop everyone here, and I doubt they could even harm him.

golem370
These two Elders are powerful and damn near Indestructible I think they give a good match.I will add three people Morg at full power Silver Surfer & Current Thanos.

superman420sexy
Who the hell is imperiex he sounds like the baddest mother****er the way you are throwing all these people in here

golem370
Go to Wikipedia and type in his name.

golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki.Imperiex

superman420sexy
adn who is the runner?

Juntai
I still say Imperiex wins, Superman had to meld with DC's equivelent of Eternity and still wasn't strong enough to take him on.

Ex11B
Imperiex would put a hurting on these guys.Well intill the names were added

golem370
He is a Elder of the Universe of Marvel like Champion.

Juntai
And Kismet is Eternity's equal in the DCU, and her giving all her power to Superman wasn't enough to drop him.
They had to plot device the hell out of him to 'beat' him, and these guys don't have that luxury in a forum thread.

soleran30
Well honestly any one of those guys like runner or champion could curbstomp Superman anyway so they are LEAGUES above him however I am not all that familiar with IMP I have heard he is similar to Galactus. That said I go with the Team and the recent additions.......................................not due to strength all together but brain power and brawn.

the Darkone
Galactus couldn't kill them since they are curse from death realm. Imperiex would just leave since he can't kill them permently.

soleran30
well if they cannot die then imp will die due to gnats eating at himsmile Actually Perhaps all 3 of them are greater then SM wih Kismet who knows........................I think the three win!

The Ion
All 3 are greater than Superman merged with DC's Eternity? They aren't even close. The Elder's range from Thanos level to skyfather level. Imperiex eats them.

soleran30
2 sky fathers plus a play toy Gladiator should make for a fun battle at leastsmile Perhaps they win when imp falls downsmile Normally no however Imp can lose and these guys can bring them down

Juntai
These guys simply aren't powerful enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.