Batman vs Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
No prep. they fight in NYC.

they get all their usual equipment.

Who wins? who loses? who cares?

DrDoom101
Batman because the heroes always win.

unknowable
bats

leonidas
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Batman because the heroes always win.

no, because kingpin beat skull h2h and bats is much better than kp. bat's also smarter than skull. bats wins.

with prep, it would be interesting, and the h2h fight would be pretty good to, but bats is just too good for skull . . .

thesilverspider
Hey getting beat by king pin is not a bad thing the guys is badass.

roughrider
Red Skull still sits in a cloned form of Cap, right? Except for the disfigured head. He has similar agility and fighting skills. Except he's a hateful guy who gets angry and loses focus in a punch-up. If Kingpin beat him ( who is quite good) then Batman will.

hoorayforpeepee
i would venture red skull is smarter than batman, all things considered. but then again, batman is DC. : |.

leonidas
why would you think skull is smarter than bats? what has he done technologically speaking, that would put him above bats?

and kp IS badass, but not in bats' league h2h.

NoFate007
Batman wins without a doubt.

PRAYERRUN
Batman vs Red Scull.

PRAYERRUN
oops...lol it's Skull.

don't shiv
Red Skull ftw 10 0000 000 000/10

Grimm22
Red Skull 7/10 wink

PRAYERRUN
Ok how so?

don't shiv
harmless fun, Religious One.

"sniff" "sniff" smells like spite

braz
wtf...why are there so many Batman haters on this board???? Red Skull is nowhere near the level of fighting skill Bats is. if Cap can beat him, then Batman could too. Batman ftw w/ his gadgets 7/10

S-Ranger
The Joker would realise he's working for a nazi again and intervene but this time blast The Skull away with some Joker inspired wacky gun instead of using posion's that cancelled each other out. Happy Dance

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by braz
wtf...why are there so many Batman haters on this board???? Red Skull is nowhere near the level of fighting skill Bats is. if Cap can beat him, then Batman could too. Batman ftw w/ his gadgets 7/10 Agreed. I think that Bats could take skull.

grey fox
4/10 for Skull. While Skull may have the same powers as Cap he doesn't have the same level of skill nor the shield. This put's the balance in Bruces favour.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
4/10 for Skull. While Skull may have the same powers as Cap he doesn't have the same level of skill nor the shield. This put's the balance in Bruces favour.

DOesnt skull have a few gadgets?
(this has nothing to do with a majority or anything. pure question)

somewhat off topic/irrelevant, i have an old captain america video with like southpark animation with red skull in it. its amazing, and red skull gets the cosmic cube in it, the voice acting is REDICULOUS. but amazing, i wonder if anyone else has seen it?

don't shiv
red skull is not worthy. just not worthy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.