Hulk vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win?

DrDoom101
Well it depends on how much metal there is in the vicinity and how far apart they start.

Wonder Man
Magneto just isn't in the same catagory as Gladiator or Surfer. He's more in the Hulk...Juggernaut range. Maggie is like a very powerful time bomb. I think out of Hulk Juggs. or Magneto that Hulk takes it.

Eternity
I think hulk takes it

DrDoom101
the thing is Magneto can hurt the Hulk as much as he wants but it only takes one punch to knock out Magneto.

demigawd
Been done before, both on the board and in the comics. Magneto won.

leonheartmm
current magneto is reaching surfer's poweer level{not there yet ofcourse} hell beat hulk

TheKahn
Me and demigawd finally agree on a Magneto thread! big grin

braz
Magneto..hes got the force field and he could just float in the air and chunk endless metal at the hulk

golem370
Doesn't Magneto have limited Mind Control powers. I also think Magneto might be able to attack the amount of Iron in Hulks body. But If Hulk catches Magneto with out his force field he could do the Sonic Slap on Magneto and then hit him knocking him out.

DigiMark007
There's been some epic threads on this fight. Use the search.

Rewmac
Magneto would throw Hulk into a Black Hole...Stupid Hulie boy....So sad...Too much power...No other stuff...

bigboygreen
LOL Hulk would catch the metal thrown at him then beat the hell out of mangneto with it.

Tron
Originally posted by DigiMark007
There's been some epic threads on this fight. Use the search.

*Tags Digi out*

Here it is:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369939&highlight=Hulk+vs+Magneto

Use that one.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.