Hank Pym vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Hank gets four hours of preparation. This is Current Darkseid. Battle's in the rain forest.

Wally West
Umm I don't think four hours is enough to prepare for the Omega beams, or Superman level strength and durability...

Darkseid beats any version of Pym 10/10 I think.

pym-ftw
I'm debating actually taking this as a challenge... Hmm.

DarkSaint85
If anyone can do it, you can.

I'll play Darkseid as he's been seen in DCnU. That is to say, I'm not going to spam OBs, launch my entire Apokolips arsenal etc. I'll just Boom tube in, and start with the punching, after announcing my arrival.

ZebusKing
Pym would need 4 years of prep time to do anything here. No disrespect to Pym, but the entire concept of prep time is overrated. Especially since Pym under most circumstances would have no knowledge of Darkseid, the omega beams and how they work, or the New Gods in general.

Prep users in general suffer from a Doom syndrome, the idea that they'd whip up some machine that would instantly drain someone, in this case Darkseid of his powers. It's a deus ex machina and shouldn't be applicable in Vs. Forums.

DarkSaint85
But under forum rules, with prep time, he essentially gets a comic book filled with Darkseid's appearances etc.

ZebusKing
So were operating under the assumption that Pym does have full knowledge of Darkseid correct? In that case, he'd still lose badly here but if he had a longer period of time it wouldn't be impossible.

But I think it's still being generous. Since prep time can often result in thousands of hypothetical scenario. I think we'd need to know what exactly Pym could do in DETAIL to pull this off.

DarkSaint85
Which is why pym-ftw is best placed out of the posters here to pull this off. Dude knows his pym.

pym-ftw
Okay so first and foremost Hank is going to need to bfr the Earth to protect it, which apparently isn't very hard because he seems to worry about that happening if his Particles fell into the wrong hand.

Secondly, its been stated along with his amazing intellect Pym is an incredible worker such as in the FF/MA crossover he created 10k stealth generators and fit them to individual ants in under 8 hours with Cho's help & in Avengers A.I in order to find where a bit of static is coming from he took apart his entire lab screw by screw in under two hours.

Back to what Pym needs for the actual fight are his husk jocasta units that should be floating in the microverse, his black hole creation kit, the personality helmet. Toolbot, & a large platform that can function as a battlefield, the large being unimportant.

Okay first and foremost Pym needs to download the Living A.I off his Diamond into his Jocasta platforms, also because he's nice he can build a WiFi for the Si to jump out of bodies incase of emergency, secondly Pym needs to retro fit "operation D" into each of the Jocasta units as an ultimate attack.

When Darkseid shows up Pym can use Toolbot to lock his position in time and space, while simultaneously unleashing a galaxy size barrage of black holes. And protect Jocasta units that are not currently in Operation D the same way he is protecting himself. One of these black holes scared a very weakened Galactus so I'm of the opinion that 9,999 of them should atleast drop Darkseid.

I'm preparing for the hate.

Golgo13
Darkseid is going to go toe to toe with AM soon. Darkseid wins.

pym-ftw
Umm I'm going to assume AM = Anti monitor not aquaman.

SamZED
Even worse. Aunt May.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
Darkseid is going to go toe to toe with AM soon. Darkseid wins. The currently completely featless Anti-Monitor? Woah!

MDFreeman
If the Anti Monitor gets more appearances then he'll probably go back to the levels he was at previously. At least the levels of the SCW or Brightest Days.

Although while I acknowledge Darkseid in incredibly powerful now I find the idea of him fighting Anti Monitor, presuming he was operating at higher levels, pretty hard to believe.

Unless of course Darkseid gets elevated to his Final Crisis Status, but then he won't be much of a Justice League villain anymore.

Golgo13
Yeah, we all know Geoff is going to wank AM.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yeah, we all know Geoff is going to wank AM. He likes to use him. But he also likes to shit on him when he uses him.

MDFreeman
My hope is that since Geoff Johns has a massive hard on for the Silver Age, Darkseid eventually goes back to being more of a New Gods villain rather than being whored out to weaker characters like Loeb and Jurgens did.

pym-ftw
I'm glad I bumped this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.