Superboy Prime Versus Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Superboy Prime was shown to move planets with ease. So, would he beat his older counterpart, or will experience prove to be the winner?

ZephroCarnelian
Superboy Prime has Pre-Crisis power.

He'll show that experience doesn't always win the day.

DarkCrawler
I really, really hoped that E-2 Superman would have been the main villain. It would have been perfect. But I guess I have to be satisfied with Superboy Prime. He's cool too. I love it when legendary people kick ass.

TheKahn
Yea, I'd have to give Superboy Prime a slight edge here.

The Ion
Superboy Prime and I would have shot someone if E2 Supes was the villain. He's a character with a heroic history. SBP was/is just a plot device.

Cyber Ninja
Didn't he get his ass whooped in infinite crisis 4 ?

Fanboy
Well unless Superman can use ths kryptonite ring he has in his belt I think he could beat him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Fanboy
Well unless Superman can use ths kryptonite ring he has in his belt I think he could beat him. That will not work on Superboy Prime.

Jose123
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Didn't he get his ass whooped in infinite crisis 4 ?

No He didn't. He whooped everyone else's ass along with killing a few before the flashes simply pushed him into the speed force.

Jose123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That will not work on Superboy Prime.

Yep. comes from a different universe so isn't affected by this Supes universe kryptonite.

Regular Supes gets torn in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.