make the movie good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
Who cares what accents they have, I just want to see a good movie with a good script.

The great Wise Master Brit Hunt
I agree all the way.

Jedi Mercenary
I don't!! It would confuse everyone! Why would they do this??!!! Where would the people be from in the Star Wars universe?? They can't be in India that's for sure!!!

UnknownBountyHunter
Why on Earth did you bring this back? Anyways, I agree with you Merc partly. BUT if you get into the film, you can hardly tell that their accents are apparent.

Dim
True

Ratcat
Remember many planets, and cultures within planets, are represent within the SW universe and the films so accents kinda become irrelevant as long as all beings from a province have roughly the same accent.

Just how many different accents are there on our one small planet, whcih I think is almost where we came in!

yerssot
well, these days they can alter the voices so if they want accents they can make them...

Julie
Are we talking abouit AOTC?

yerssot
think so

Julie
good wink ...thought so

bigsef2
i thought we were talking about peewees big adventure

yerssot
I hope the action is good!

Julie
Pee Wee's big adv....or Aotc?????(j/k)

I think it looks promising wink

yerssot
Pee Wee ofcourse! Who's interested in AOTC anyway?

bigsef2
certainly not me. im more looking forward to austin powers: international clone of mystery! j/k

Julie
Don't do that to me....I almost had a heart attack from the shock....you....grrrrr *glares at Bigsef2*

yerssot
shoot! She's still alive!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.